Thread: How To View Contract Expiration on the new T-Mobile Website

Phones
    Razr V3i
    Nokia 6230b
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Question How To View Contract Expiration on the new T-Mobile Website

Is it is it still possible to view your contract expiration date on my.t-mobile.com? I know that before they redesigned the site you used to be able to use the following link and it would display this info.
    https://www.t-mobile.com/mytmobile/a...price_plan.asp
    This link doesn't display the date on the new site.
    Last edited by jobe692; 02-21-2005 at 09:29 PM.

Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    you know - i have the same question - hopefully somebody can enlighten us...
    the bloggy blog blog blog...

Speedtest Wave Anyone?

common sense...not so common...
    ----

Phone
    3GS
    Carrier
    AT&T EMO
    Feedback Score
    i believe its gone,
    for the address:
    https://www.t-mobile.com/mytmobile/a...price_plan.asp was only availible to us when they were updating the website or when you typed the address manually.

I hope I am wrong. I didn't care to much about the contract expiration date, but more about the SOC listings. I tried diffrent variations of the address, I.E. https://my.t-mobile.com/mytmobile/ac...price_plan.asp or https://my.t-mobile.com/account/price_plan.asp, but no go. I guess you will have to call Customer Service to get the info. If anyone knows a solution to this please post.

Phones
    myTouch 3G
    Wing
    Dash
    Carriers
    T-Mobile USA .:l (Full Bars) Small Biz 1000 Plan /
    Feedback Score
    I am 100% behind them showing the contract term online and email TMO asking where the page has gone and how I go about viewing my contract information online now that they have updated the site.

Wing Downloads (Ringtones, Themes, Software, T-Zones Settings)
    T-Zones Settings (Microsoft Smartphone)

1000 Post 07/22/05 @ 07:46AM

Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by dikhed
    i believe its gone,
    for the address:
    https://www.t-mobile.com/mytmobile/a...price_plan.asp was only availible to us when they were updating the website or when you typed the address manually.
    that address was always available - even before talks about updating the site - ive been using it for over a year just to check on any additions to my contract...

i used to just have it bookmarked - once you were logged in - you could just click on that and it would show you all of the soc's and when they expired...

i agree that it should all still be available - its our contract and we should be able to see everything going on with it...

Phones
    Samsung E105
    Nokia 3595 T-mobile Great Coverage
    Sony Ericsson T68i
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I dont see on mytmobile where it shows what month my contract expires.

Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by GenoG
    I dont see on mytmobile where it shows what month my contract expires.
    thats the point of this thread - they used to show it and now they dont - there was a page you could check but now that pade is no longer accessible...

Phones
    BB Bold 9780
    BB Bold 9700
    BB Curve 8900
    Carrier
    T-Mobile US - myFaves
    Feedback Score
    I agree that we need this information. I have had my agreement extended three times without my consent. The web site saved me by seeing it for myself. All of the carriers show the end date and most will send you a letter confirming the changes and the effective date. With T-Mobile we are blind and at the mercy of the care rep. That isn't always wise because they are known to extend agreements incorrectly.

I know the T-Mo execs lurk so I suggest they reinstate that link again and have some random newbie user post the "discovery". We'll gladly bookmark it and use it amongst ourselves or whoever learns of it.
    Last edited by MagicKnight; 02-22-2005 at 02:18 PM.

Phones
    Samsung E105
    Nokia 3595 T-mobile Great Coverage
    Sony Ericsson T68i
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by MagicKnight
    I agree that we need this information. I have had my agreement extended three times without my consent. The web site saved me by seeing it for myself. All of the carriers show the end date and most will send you a letter confirming the changes and the effective date. With T-Mobile we are blind and at the mercy of the care rep. That isn't always wise because they are known to extend agreements incorrectly.

I know the T-Mo execs lurk so I suggest they reinstate that link again and have some random newbie user post the "discovery". We'll gladly bookmark it and use it amongst ourselves or whoever learns of it.
    wait a minute. They can extend your contract without your knowledge? On my previous bills it only goes back to November on the website. However, I signed up for this family contract back in June! Could they have extended my contract back in November without my consent?

Phones
    BB Bold 9780
    BB Bold 9700
    BB Curve 8900
    Carrier
    T-Mobile US - myFaves
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by GenoG
    wait a minute. They can extend your contract without your knowledge? On my previous bills it only goes back to November on the website. However, I signed up for this family contract back in June! Could they have extended my contract back in November without my consent?
    I've had mine extended three times and know of many others here too. With T-Mobile anything is possible, while I doubt it was just extended, it could have been. Call up to confirm your end date(s).

Phones
    Iphone 5S (AT&T)
    iPhone 4S (VZ)
    Samsung SCH–LC11 LTE Aircard
    Carrier
    AT&T & Verizon. T-Mobile 1999-2009, RIP.
    Feedback Score
    Agreed, if anyone can find a new link that shows your contract (and more importantly, the SOC's!!!!) let us know.

Phones
    Razr V3i
    Nokia 6230b
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by MagicKnight
    If T-Mobile is not planning on reinstating this link it would be nice if they could add this info to an existing phone code like #BAL# or creating a new code that would return relevant contract info. Highly unlikely of course but it would still be nice to have.

Phones
    BlackBerry BOLD
    Nokia E90
    Moto v600
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    ive only got extended once, and that was with my concent, and i got a letter, i think theres just someone who hates you working there MagicKnight

Phones
    BB Bold 9780
    BB Bold 9700
    BB Curve 8900
    Carrier
    T-Mobile US - myFaves
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by jobe692
    If T-Mobile is not planning on reinstating this link it would be nice if they could add this info to an existing phone code like #BAL# or creating a new code that would return relevant contract info. Highly unlikely of course but it would still be nice to have.
    Good idea. I hope they throw us a bone

Phones
    BB Bold 9780
    BB Bold 9700
    BB Curve 8900
    Carrier
    T-Mobile US - myFaves
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by dviper
    ive only got extended once, and that was with my concent, and i got a letter, i think theres just someone who hates you working there MagicKnight
    So T-Mobile now sends letters when a contract is extended? My agreements were extended from making changes that would normally require an agreement. The reps were just confused and extended it. The point is my agreement was extended without my consent. Kudos that your agreement was extended with your consent
    Last edited by MagicKnight; 02-22-2005 at 04:26 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast