Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: PHP Pix Place Server available!

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score

100% Message with IIS now working

I fixed the 100% Message received problem with the windows/IIS servers.

Everything should be working now, though I've not heard from a IIS user who has mail working.

Here is the link again: http://www.humpa.com/downloads/index.php?humpa_id=7#h7

EDIT: Thanks to JM2005 for testing my edits.
    Last edited by Humpa; 03-12-2005 at 02:17 PM.

Device(s)
    VX9900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Worked fine!

Just tested the Mail part of your script and it worked GREAT!!

100% send and my email came in fine with the pic i had taken!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for a Great Script!

Feedback Score

Re: 100% Message with IIS now working

Humpa,

Thanks for adjusting that file, my sends to "PixPlace" ALL come up and show 100% complete now. Will have to test the email send when I figure out how to run email server behind a router.

If you can recommend any scripts, etc. to clean up my MMS area, to make it look as cool as your your page would be awesome. I really like how yours is laid out.

Thanks again,
    MJ

Originally posted by Humpa
    I fixed the 100% Message received problem with the windows/IIS servers.

Everything should be working now, though I've not heard from a IIS user who has mail working.

Here is the link again: http://www.humpa.com/downloads/index.php?humpa_id=7#h7

EDIT: Thanks to JM2005 for testing my edits.

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Wow - thanks for putting this all together. Seems to be working great for me!

Couple of questions though:

1) If I am using the picture messaging server I've set up, but the web session that my phone came with, am I being charged each time I send a message?

2) The size limit is set to 250kb (I don't know how to increase it any higher), but I seem to not be able to send any pictures over 200kb. I've never had a problem with pictures that were smaller, but if I send a larger one it errors out after 99%. Anybody seen something like this?

Device(s)
    RIM 7510
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Humba your in Boston? We've been looking for a local PHP programmer for quite some time now. If your interested in working on a couple of scripts PM me.
    G35c > 330ci

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by MartinBrice
    Wow - thanks for putting this all together. Seems to be working great for me!

Couple of questions though:

1) If I am using the picture messaging server I've set up, but the web session that my phone came with, am I being charged each time I send a message?

2) The size limit is set to 250kb (I don't know how to increase it any higher), but I seem to not be able to send any pictures over 200kb. I've never had a problem with pictures that were smaller, but if I send a larger one it errors out after 99%. Anybody seen something like this?
    1) As far as I know, you will not be charged the 25cents unless you use PixPlace. I used to use the VZW session, and I never saw any charges.

2) I am not sure about the size limit. I havent experimented with that.

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Thanx for the quick reply humpa. Apparently it happens with smaller files than I originally thought. With pictures or videos even 130k in size, after hanging on 99% the message fails. Like I said earlier, smaller files go through no problem. I tried using your server, and they went through no problem.

Something must be wrong with the setup on my server - but not too sure what would cause only larger messages to fail.
    Last edited by MartinBrice; 03-16-2005 at 09:41 PM.

Device(s)
    v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Is Nuclear Elephant SMIL server up?

This seems like the appropriate place to ask the question. Since I got the .40 f/w upgrade I lost the ability to send to Nuclear Elephant's SMIL server (amoung other things). Everything else I got working, finally -- I'm just down to this one last problem . My status is:
    - .40 f/w upgrade from VZW
    - installed SD_good seem to 41a. Re-enabled features verified.
    - Bitpim'ed the websession file posted and verified that nuclearelephant did indeed replace the default ...homepage... in 2 places.
    - Selected Nuclear Elephant websession in programming mode -- works great! thanks.
    - Defined alternate Pix server as:
    o Svc Name: SMIL GW
    o Sevr Name: http://nuclearelephant.com/smilgw.cgi
    o Web Session: Nuclear Elephant.
    o Selected Nuclear Elephant as Pix Server.

I've checked everything 20 tiimes. When I try to send a PIX message I get "sending 0%" "Unable to Send." Error message on the item is "Could not be sent." File size is ~8k.

I hope it's not something stupid, but I this point I DON"T CARE. Ok, I'm done... TIA

Device(s)
    v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Did I miss something?...

Originally posted by Humpa
    1) As far as I know, you will not be charged the 25cents unless you use PixPlace. I used to use the VZW session, and I never saw any charges.

2) I am not sure about the size limit. I havent experimented with that.
    Humpa,

I have all your php files working on my website, but what is this about still being charged the .25c?? If I send a picture using "send to PixPlace", I'm still being charged? I assumed that if I type in my web server address all files are routed through my website, and not VZW's.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score

Re: Did I miss something?...

Originally posted by md6317
    Humpa,

I have all your php files working on my website, but what is this about still being charged the .25c?? If I send a picture using "send to PixPlace", I'm still being charged? I assumed that if I type in my web server address all files are routed through my website, and not VZW's.
    The menu says PixPlace no matter what.
    If you are not sending your pics to the PixPlace url, then they are not going to PixPlace and you will not be charged 25 cents.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score

Re: Is Nuclear Elephant SMIL server up?

Originally posted by mclaser
    This seems like the appropriate place to ask the question. Since I got the .40 f/w upgrade I lost the ability to send to Nuclear Elephant's SMIL server (amoung other things). Everything else I got working, finally -- I'm just down to this one last problem . My status is:
    - .40 f/w upgrade from VZW
    - installed SD_good seem to 41a. Re-enabled features verified.
    - Bitpim'ed the websession file posted and verified that nuclearelephant did indeed replace the default ...homepage... in 2 places.
    - Selected Nuclear Elephant websession in programming mode -- works great! thanks.
    - Defined alternate Pix server as:
    o Svc Name: SMIL GW
    o Sevr Name: http://nuclearelephant.com/smilgw.cgi
    o Web Session: Nuclear Elephant.
    o Selected Nuclear Elephant as Pix Server.

I've checked everything 20 tiimes. When I try to send a PIX message I get "sending 0%" "Unable to Send." Error message on the item is "Could not be sent." File size is ~8k.

I hope it's not something stupid, but I this point I DON"T CARE. Ok, I'm done... TIA
    I dont know what the nuclear elephant webseesion is. Have you tried using the VZW websession to send pics? There is no 25cent charge, even if you use the VZW websession.

One thing you should check, is this:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=536986
    make sure it is [email protected]

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    216.198.139.38 - - [17/Mar/2005:09:09:38 -0500] "POST /mms/send.php HTTP/1.1" 500 2056 www.mikewarga.com "-" "MOT-V710/00.62 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2.f.1.101 (GUI) MMP/2.0" "-" is the error in my server log. Not really sure what is causing the 500 error.
    I'm not really sure. Do you only get this error sometimes? Does it only happen with files over a certain size? Does it matter if they are video or pics? Will it forward the pics/videos as email?

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    If I try with a small picture or video...under about 150k or so, everything works just fine...no problems at all sending via email or to the web.

If I try with a file over about 150k I get that error everytime.

Doesn't matter if its a picture or video, it is totally dependent on file size. Doesn't matter if I try to send it by email or to the web page gallery thing - if its under 150k it works otherwise it fails and my server generates that error.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    If I try with a small picture or video...under about 150k or so, everything works just fine...no problems at all sending via email or to the web.

If I try with a file over about 150k I get that error everytime.

Doesn't matter if its a picture or video, it is totally dependent on file size. Doesn't matter if I try to send it by email or to the web page gallery thing - if its under 150k it works otherwise it fails and my server generates that error.
    See what your post_max_size value is.
    Use a phpinfo page. If you don't know what that is, just make a php file with the following code:
    <?php phpinfo(); ?>
    Save the above as phpinfo.php and upload it to your site. Then just point your browser to it.

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Directive Local Value Master Value

post_max_size 8M 8M

Seems like 8 megs should be enough, although I must admit I have no idea what that actually means.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast