Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: PHP Pix Place Server available!

Device(s)
    v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by harpseal
    I think they are running PHP 4 (version 3 available if required by renaming file to .php3)

I will do the changes shortly and let you know the results.
    Well taking out that out seems to have worked. Got to 100% and it's there on the page. Hooo hooo!!!! Thanks man.

One more thing. I think this may have been asked before but ss there a file size limit on the transfer? I tend to shoot in high res (not that it's worth it with the 710 camera) and it seems to error out at the end each time. But that's not a big deal so I'm not sweating it.

Device(s)
    v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Oh, and one other thing. So how long should it take to send the average 30k or so pic via the phone. For it's size it seems to take a relatively long time, but I have no known quantity to judge by. Not that it's taking 10 minutes or anything, but it isn't taking 20 seconds either. Thanks for all the help guys.

harpseal

Device(s)
    v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    **** I wish I could just edit my old posts...hehe past the time limit though when I come up with this stuff.

Pics, under abour 50-70k (haven't worked out exactly yet) email fine, got to my website fine, and go to phones fine though the message itself looks a little odd but I'm not concerned.

So basically the last things I've noticed is with the From: and reply-to: info is all whacked.

If I send to an email address I get the following example:

X-Original-To: [email protected] net
    Delivered-To: [email protected]
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Pic from AJ
    Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:24:14 -0500
    Reply-To: [email protected]
    X-Mailer: PHPMailer [version 1.72]

with the reply to being totally weird. The from is the admin address I entered into the send.php variable field which is okay, but my phone number might be better (but that's not too big a deal). But the reply-to is all messed up. callisto.your-site.com is the server address of the hosting company. I have no idea where the "a" comes from.

Now if I send a pic to my phone, I get a From: line of [email protected] where xxxx is my main username on the hosting servers for my domain. Ideally this would also be my phone number for a text reply back.

I did notice that the path in the class.phpmailer.php file was not correct for sendmail on my host (phpinfo worked great!!) so I tried changing that but it didn't change anything that I noticed.

Sigh....so close.

Oh and happy Easter folks, for those of you who do that thing.

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score

Pics, under abour 50-70k (haven't worked out exactly yet) email fine, got to my website fine, and go to phones fine though the message itself looks a little odd but I'm not concerned.

So basically the last things I've noticed is with the From: and reply-to: info is all whacked.

If I send to an email address I get the following example:

X-Original-To: [email protected] net
    Delivered-To: [email protected]
    Subject: Pic from AJ
    Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:24:14 -0500
    Reply-To: [email protected]
    X-Mailer: PHPMailer [version 1.72]

with the reply to being totally weird. The from is the admin address I entered into the send.php variable field which is okay, but my phone number might be better (but that's not too big a deal). But the reply-to is all messed up. callisto.your-site.com is the server address of the hosting company. I have no idea where the "a" comes from.

Now if I send a pic to my phone, I get a From: line of [email protected] where xxxx is my main username on the hosting servers for my domain. Ideally this would also be my phone number for a text reply back.

I did notice that the path in the class.phpmailer.php file was not correct for sendmail on my host (phpinfo worked great!!) so I tried changing that but it didn't change anything that I noticed.

Sigh....so close.

Oh and happy Easter folks, for those of you who do that thing.
    Not sure about the size thing. I can send full size pics (144KB?) as Message, and they get forwarded to my email normally.

I have the same problem with the ReplyTo though. I thought I had that figured out, but apparently not.

Here is what I get:
    X-Authentication-Warning: audio.webair.com: www set sender to [email protected] using -f
    Subject: This is a forwarded phone cam image, thanks to Humpa
    Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:51:30 +0000
    Reply-to: [email protected]
    Message-ID: <3534e184f4a94e...

I dont know much about email protocol or whatever.
    You can try changing these lines in the send.php, and see what happens:
    $mail->From = "$admin_email";
    $mail->FromName = "$your_name";
    $mail->ReplyTo = "$admin_email";
    $mail->Sender = "$admin_email";

You can delete a line by just commenting it out, and/or you can put in the name or email addy right in those lines. For example, here it is with the Sender line commented out, and names/emails put in the others:
    $mail->From = "[email protected]";
    $mail->FromName = "Mickey Mouse";
    $mail->ReplyTo = "[email protected]";
    //$mail->Sender = "$admin_email";

... you can try to play around with those, and see what happens (try different names/emails or try commenting out different lines to see the affect?).
    Or, anyone with some knowledge, please feel free to point us in the right direction.
    Last edited by Humpa; 03-26-2005 at 09:08 AM.

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    sorry ... double post ..

Device(s)
    Motorola - V9M
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Lightbulb MMS server for WordPress

Originally posted by Jef
    Awesome!

It worked flawless

Now if only you could make this a plugin for WordPress.org Blog software

Jef
    Ok Jef I used Humpa's effort combined with John Blade's work on the WP-MAIL hack and created WP-MMS. It is a drop in MMS server for WordPress.

For more info and download go to:
    http://gnbi.com/blog/?p=202
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BareHug; 03-27-2005 at 08:40 AM.
    Bare

Device(s)
    v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Okay. here's a new one...

I sent a pic to my page and added text to the send (not in the subject line). I got this error when I pull up the page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: file_get_contents() in /export/home/ajohnson/www/mms/index.php on line 59

The picture does show up. Also, the file with the text in it is in the Pics directory on the server. I swear this worked before but maybe that was subject line text.
    Last edited by harpseal; 03-28-2005 at 12:09 AM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Okay. here's a new one...

I sent a pic to my page and added text to the send (not in the subject line). I got this error when I pull up the page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: file_get_contents() in /export/home/ajohnson/www/mms/index.php on line 59

The picture does show up. Also, the file with the text in it is in the Pics directory on the server. I swear this worked before but maybe that was subject line text.
    Your version of php doesnt have the function file_get_contents.
    That is easily remedied.
    Open the index.php in a text editor (dreamweaver, frontpage?) and put this right at the begining.
    Just make a new line after the opening <?php and paste this in:

if(!function_exists('file_get_contents')) {
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;function file_get_contents($file) {
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$file = file($file);
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;return !$file ? false : implode('', $file);
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;}
    }

Device(s)
    v710
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    worked great. thanks humpa!

Device(s)
    Motorola - V9M
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up MMS server for WordPress Update

I corrected some bugs and added security and category options to my MMS server addin for Wordpress. Version 0.2 is attached.

For further information please go to:

Device(s)
    Motorola - V9M
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up Re: MMS server for WordPress Update

Originally posted by BareHug
    I corrected some bugs and added security and category options to my MMS server addin for Wordpress. Version 0.2 is attached.

For further information please go to:

Oppps file is 1 k too big for attaching here.
    Ok you can get it here http://gnbi.com/blog/wp-filez/wp-mms.zip

Device(s)
    iPhone 3Gs
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    when you send to PixPlace from your phone it goes to [email protected], but actually will not go to VZW's pix place, instead it goes to your php pic server. How does that work?

Try sending to PixPlace but before you send edit the To: field and you will see the address.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by shooters
    when you send to PixPlace from your phone it goes to [email protected], but actually will not go to VZW's pix place, instead it goes to your php pic server. How does that work?

Try sending to PixPlace but before you send edit the To: field and you will see the address.
    One of the things with the 1.40.OR flash (or the SD02), is that there is now that address in the To field of any MMS message that you compose from the Send To PIX Place option.
    If you Send as Message, then the To field will contain whatever you put in there.
    When you use the Send to PIX Place, it doesnt give you the option to change the To field.

But, no matter if you are Sending as Message or Sending to PIX Place, the MMS message is composed exactly the same by your V710 and then sent to the URL you have set in your PIX Message Setup. It is up to the script that receives the MMS message to deciphyer it, and do whatever.

So, for my script, I check that "To" address. If the script finds that the address is "anything@pix.vtext.com", then I just ignore that "To" field and save it as an MMS message. If it contains any other email address, I forward it on to it.
    I imagine Verizon's PIX Place does something similar ....

Device(s)
    Motorola - V9M
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up MMS server for WordPress Update

Version 0.3 is released.

Corrects some bugs and adds more content-types.

You can get it here http://gnbi.com/blog/wp-filez/wp-mms.zip

---------------------------------------------------------------

Humpa,

You may want to take a look at the code. I re-wrote a lot of your work in how different content types are handled. You may want to lift that and use it in your MMS server.

Device(s)
    VX9900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Change Pics storage location?

Hey i have a question for you about your mms script?
    Lets say i want to put the pictures in another dir located on my web site called images directory instead of pics, This folder is located outside the MMS dir. Where would i edit your script to include this path such as c:\inetpub\photos\images ?
    I have setup a album page that is flash based and just need a way to get my pic's stored there, so it could auto update by its self.

Thanks for all your help! I have not enjoy a cellphone so much as i have with your MMS script!

JM2005

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast