Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Sidekick Outage

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I misread the post, he said he "lost everything", and i thought he meant he wasn't going to get it back.

I asked today if i could get out of my contract without the ETF and they told me no. I think if it goes another day i'm going to demand it. Honestly I like my sidekick and all, but there are other devices out there that do the same thing.

Device(s)
    Side Kick 2
    Carrier(s)
    T - Mobile
    Feedback Score
    *crosses fingers*

I hope my **** is working tommrow.
    " yeh, Chris "

Device(s)
    Nextel BB 88350i
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel BB 8350i|iPhone|HTC Mogul
    Feedback Score
    I can't beleive this is still not fixed!

My sk2 wasn't working with the data services since sunday night.

This is unbelievable. I have several customers to keep in contact with on a daily basis and I can't even do that!.

I also had important appointments and did a hard reset thinking it would solve the problem, but it made it worse because Now I cannot access these services on the sk2.

Like the user above said, If you want to use the calendar and other features, don't do a Reset because you won't be able to see these things until the data services come back up
    Boost mobile = worst thing for nextel customers!
    = MY Ebay Feedback!!

Device(s)
    iphone 3G(S) white 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    this is BS...

Device(s)
    Rogers iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

G'd up..

Im G'd up..only aol workin...maybe its coming back
    Hotboy aka Hottie....

Device(s)
    Sidekick II
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wow, glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. It's really starting to get on my nerves, seeing as how this is the second time this has happened in the last 3 months. The first time was right after the OTA update in January (I think).
    Another this that started happenig me recently is when I try to load up a webpage, I get an error that says "Unable to authenticate, please go to the jump screen and sign in." That's not verbatim since I can't get it to try and load a page since the network is down, but that's the jist of it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by sk2sep2304
    this is BS...
    That about sums it up.

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson W580i
    Carrier(s)
    T-SunMobileCom
    Feedback Score
    I'm on SunCom here in northeast TN on a Hiptop 2. It's been down since sometime between 6pm and 9pm Sunday evening. I'm beginning to regret having even bought my Hiptop, as it's been flaky since day 1.

I called SunCom twice before I found out on the internet that it was a global outage. The only thing SunCom CS told me is that "There is a problem with the Hiptops right now and someone is working on it". I will refuse to pay all of this month's bill due to this outage, even though I know it's not a SunCom problem. Hopefully the carriers will ***** at Danger enough for them to pull their heads out of their asses and actually do something to fix the situation.

I paid $200 and an extra $20 a month for this device. I demand that I get what I pay for, especially since I accidenty broke the LCD on my precious modded V400 today

Device(s)
    White Chocolate
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by getoffmylawn23
    Wow, glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. It's really starting to get on my nerves, seeing as how this is the second time this has happened in the last 3 months. The first time was right after the OTA update in January (I think).
    Another this that started happenig me recently is when I try to load up a webpage, I get an error that says "Unable to authenticate, please go to the jump screen and sign in." That's not verbatim since I can't get it to try and load a page since the network is down, but that's the jist of it.

I get my internet sometimes for about 30 minutes and i can go on AIM but when i go on the internet it says the same message posted above and that i have to sign in on the jump menu.. i've look at the jump menu and i read my manual and i can't find anywhere to "sign in" ... what do i do ?
    - Alex

Device(s)
    c510a
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score
    must of worked some time at night. i got some email but cant read some because it never dl'ed. still dont have contact info.
    no G as of 9am eastern.
    is this some kind of practical joke??

Device(s)
    Fuze, HTC Tilt, Treo 750
    Carrier(s)
    Cingula&tt
    Feedback Score
    i thought this was just in my area, **** danger. its been goin in and out for 2 days!
    work:

old phones:
    Nokia 5160, 8260, 6360, E70, N93i, 8801
    Panasonic GU-87
    Motorola i730s, i860s, i930,i870, V60, V60i, V635
    HTC 8125, Treo 750, Tilts
    BB Curve 8310s
    iPhone 8GB, iPhone 3G White

Device(s)
    c510a
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score
    class action !!

Device(s)
    Sidekick II
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Sheesh... Enough with the class action rhetoric. It's been mentioned so many times before that it's ridiculous. Call in and get a $5 service credit if you need to be appeased. I for one am not going to fly off the deep end. I've always been unimpressed by TMobile's service, but they're the only carrier that I can use the Sidekick on, and the device and OS are THAT GOOD. I work for Cingular and have another phone that I use for voice calls, so this impacts me more than others, as I use my SK for data primarily. If you divide your plan by 30 days, you pay no more than $1/day for data only, and even less if you have the $20 add-on plan. Technically, a $5 credit compensates for more than the duration of this outage (so far). If a class action were to fly in this case, we could also sue the power company when a transformer blows, or the satellite company when there's weather interference.
    If money greases the world's axis, then someone pass me some lube.

Device(s)
    Rogers iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Just got off the phone with Danger Tech support,

The gentlemen said that it looks like server's are coming back online as we speak in the 1000's. Server is still lagged, they look for everyone to be up by this evening. Welcomed me to call back tonight in case it didnt for an update.

Im G'd up and on AOL. Just lagged with no email services. Hopefully itll be back soon...

Device(s)
    Sidekick 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I had AIM service (no email or internet) this morning...but now its back to the 2 dots

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast