Phones
    S700i
    LG VX1
    Carriers
    ATT (was Cingular);
    Verizon;
    Feedback Score

How enable/disable Call Forwarding

I did search HoFo and TM, but having a hard time in finding directions on how to enabling and disabling call forwarding from my cell phone to my home landline.

Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S II (T-989) Carrier Unlocked, 64 GB microSD because size matters.
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    On each Plan T-Mobile includes 500 CFC (Call Forwarding Conditional) minutes in addition to your regular bucket minutes.

If you should exceed these 500 minutes T-Mobile now charges you the per minute overage for your plan, even if you have minutes available in your bucket.

When you CFC your cell number to your home number your calls will Forward under the following conditions:

No Reply (Your handset is off or out of signal range)
    No Answer (You do not answer or reject the call)
    Busy (You already have a 3 way call going)

There is more than one way to CFC your calls. This is the easiest way to CFC. Dial the following then press send/call. (NUMBER=the number you wish to forward your cell phone to):

**004*NUMBER#

To Cancel all Call Forwarding and return back to the default Call Forwarding where your calls forward to the voice mail machine simply enter the following and send/call:

##004#

Do not confuse CFC with CFU (Call Forwarding Unconditional). CFU uses straight minutes out of your bucket and your cell phone never rings. Instead the calls Forward straight to the other number.

Phones
    S700i
    LG VX1
    Carriers
    ATT (was Cingular);
    Verizon;
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by ColdFlip
    On each Plan T-Mobile includes 500 CFC (Call Forwarding Conditional) minutes in addition to your regular bucket minutes.

If you should exceed these 500 minutes T-Mobile now charges you the per minute overage for your plan, even if you have minutes available in your bucket.

When you CFC your cell number to your home number your calls will Forward under the following conditions:

No Reply (Your handset is off or out of signal range)
    No Answer (You do not answer or reject the call)
    Busy (You already have a 3 way call going)

There is more than one way to CFC your calls. This is the easiest way to CFC. Dial the following then press send/call. (NUMBER=the number you wish to forward your cell phone to):

**004*NUMBER#

To Cancel all Call Forwarding and return back to the default Call Forwarding where your calls forward to the voice mail machine simply enter the following and send/call:

##004#

Do not confuse CFC with CFU (Call Forwarding Unconditional). CFU uses straight minutes out of your bucket and your cell phone never rings. Instead the calls Forward straight to the other number.
    Thank you very much, so basically do the former and not the latter to save the most minutes and money.

I am assuming that if I wanted to do CFU, the combinations/commands are different from the above, what would those be?

Thanks.
    Last edited by jengsta104; 03-20-2005 at 12:06 PM.

Phone
    HTC Apache/PPC-6700
    Carrier
    The New Sprint, Getting Worse For Consumers Every Day™
    Feedback Score
    So if I go to the call fordwarding menu in my phone, does that use CFC or CFU?

Phones
    Nokia 5310 w/Jabra BT250V handsfree, Nokia 6010, Nokia 6030
    Nokia 6310i, Nokia 8310 (Europe)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile US, Fido, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by jengsta104
    Thank you very much, so basically do the former and not the latter to save the most minutes and money.

I am assuming that if I wanted to do CFU, the combinations/commands are different from the above, what would those be?

Thanks.
    Unconditional divert/forward:

**21*NUMBER#

Your handset may also have a built in menu item to do it as well.
    Moderator yahoogroups forum T-Mobile-US http://groups.yahoo.com/group/T-Mobile-US