Thread: S710 dropping calls after 10-15 minutes? and 32/64K SIM question

Device(s)
    SE 710a
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

S710 dropping calls after 10-15 minutes? and 32/64K SIM question

OK, so I've had my S710a for a while now. Overall, it's been fine. I enjoy all the features, blah blah blah. But whenever I'm on a call for more than 10-15 minutes, I get dropped and the phone starts to wig out and not realize there's a signal to stick to. This happens most often at my apartment, but has happened while driving as well and even tonight will sitting idly at my office where signal is always 5/5 bars. Has anyone else experienced this issue with a S710? I haven't really read anything about it, but I wanted to know...

Also, while one Cingular store rep said it wouldn't be an issue, I do have a 32K SIM. - would a 64K SIM help? I'm sorry if this is question has been beaten to death, but it was discussed more often before this phone was actually available. Any ideas would be helpful. If replacing the phone is my only option, I'll do it. I just need to make sure to have all the stuff that came in the box back in it before taking it back to the store.

Device(s)
    SE 710a
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Well, I called a store today about my phone issue. They told me that I should be "rebooting" the phone every 2-3 days to help release the memory. This seems like a blow-off answer to me for why my phone would drop calls randomly. I see lots of people have looked at thread, but no answers... any pointers on how to get a response out of a store or CS?