Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi My Name Is.....(Give Your Intros Plz)

Device(s)
    Asus Zenfone, GS7Edge, Nokia 6230i
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    customers usually call my cellphone,

I just say "hello" ("howdy" when i'm feeling saucy)
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading this in English, thank a Veteran.

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score

Re: Hi My Name Is.....(Give Your Intros Plz)

Name: Chris
    Dept: Retail Sales
    How Long U Been Workin: About a month

Thing You Like Most Abt Wrk: So far, most everything
    Thing You Hate Most Abt Wrk: Having 5 people in a day wanting to get activated only to have credit come back wanting a $500 deposit.

Spare Time: Full Time College Student: Electrical Engineering Junior Year
    HAY GUYZ, MY 42ND POST WAS 3 YEARS AGO

Device(s)
    Motorola I95cl (IDEN)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    "Hi, my name is Jeremy, my ID # is 13****, how can i help u out today?"

Name:Jeremy
    Dept:
    General Activations 2001-2003 2004-2005 till ????
    Number Transfer Center (NTC) 2003-2004
    How Long U Been Workin:
    Since August 17th 2001

Thing You Like Most Abt Wrk:
    -Co-Workers (Work with a great group of people in my center.
    -VTO (Voluntary Time Off, which basically is whenever it is really quiet, they allow some people to go home if they want. Great for the summer time.
    -Prank Calls especially when they call while we are in queue by 20-30 people. And releasing the call Thanking them for calling T-Mobile.
    Thing You Hate Most Abt Wrk:
    -High Call Queue remember the way NTC was for 3 months straight. Usually between 150-500 calls in the queue, everyday for 3 months.
    Samson Upgrades which everyone loves. If you are a dealer, Watson Upgrades.
    Department you wish you could work in One Day: Quality Assurance
    Favorite Quote from Work:
    "I would like to activate my Blueberry device" (customer calling to activate their Blackberry device

"My phone is on fire, what do I do?" Customer calling because phone would heat up after long periods of speaking on it. Wanted to originally tell him to get the garden hose and spray it.

Spare Time: Mountain Biking, Rollerblading, Sports, Urban Exploration.
    A T-Mobile Quad-Trained Senior Rep. Working in Business Care, Universal Activations, formerly a NTC Rep and trained as a Offline Activations Rep. Let's Just Say I Can Do It All!

Disclaimer: My Opinions do not necessarily reflect those of T-Mobile itself or their policies.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Name: Stew
    Dept: Retail - SRSR
    How Long Been Working: 2 Years in May
    Thing I like the most: Closing that really hard sell...
    Thing I Hate: Co workers not knowing ANYTHING about cellphones.. That goes for the entire region as well..
    Dept I'd like to work in: Product Development
    Spare Time: This is retail.. there IS not spare time
    Store Manager

Go Wireless

Device(s)
    SE T610
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo
    Feedback Score
    Name: Kevin
    Dept: DDC (outsource)
    How long I've been working: Since Feb 28, 2005
    Things I like about my work: Love working with data devices
    Things I hate the most bout work:
    - co-workers that doesn't what they're doing
    - relay calls for device exchanges (really hurts the metrics)

Department you wish you could work in One Day: *shrugs* haven't been long enough on the floor to find out
    Last edited by tmokev; 04-21-2005 at 06:18 PM.

Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by j_binkley

Spare Time: Mountain Biking, Rollerblading, Sports, Urban Exploration.
    I was excited to see another Hofo-in Urbexor.. But you're Canadian. It goes without saying.
    My thoughts, opinions, hopes, and dreams, are representative of Alltel. Yeah, that's right. I work for Alltel.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Canada

Blame Canada....!

dude its gonna suck when we need our passports to get back into the states....Ay? gotta luv Bush...grrr
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

Device(s)
    P910a
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile. i get more
    Feedback Score
    Name: Nick
    Dept: Retail, RSR

How long I've been working: indirect from 12/02 - 6/03 and coprate from 6/03 to now.

Things I like about my work: talking "phone geek" with the cool customers that enjoy gadgets as much as i do...and of course getting the inside scoop on what going on at t-mobile.

Things I hate the most bout work: airtime payments, handest issues and pretty much eveything that keeps me form selling.

Department you wish you could work in One Day: it would be cool to be in the shoes of a CSR for a day just to see the some of the other sides of our company.

spare time: like seniorstew said..this is retail there is no time off, but when i do find some i love to play frisbee and help out with my church
    Last edited by shamo; 04-22-2005 at 02:54 PM.
    ########################
    My HoFo Feedback
    ########################

Device(s)
    Motorola Rizr Z3 (red)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Re: Hi My Name Is.....(Give Your Intros Plz)

Hi, my name is Jason, Direct Dealer (employed by t-mobile). Can't post my dealer code but its really easy. My title is 'retail sales representative.' i would be a Senior "rsr" but they changed elibility for that position in my market just as i was qualifying and its really hard to get it now. meanwhile all the old SRSRs are really lazy (well not all but many).

I answer the phone with "Thanks for connecting with T-Mobile, Jason speaking, count on me to help you get more."

I have been with t-mo as an employee since late 2002. I started with Voicestream as a customer when it launched in Chicago in 2001. I had used Vstream a few times in Chicago prior to launch in late 2000 and early 2001 because my friend was from the west coast and was 'beta testing' the network while staying in chicago. so he got me started on vstream and then eventually i applied for tmobile when the name switch happened.

what i like most: getting paid to talk about phones, study them, get to know them and meet new people. and watch the hotties walk around my mall. not to mention there is a store across the hall with a big screen tv that always has the cubs game on so i can see the game from standing in the front of my store.

what i like least: sometimes having to kiss the a## of some of these customers in the ritzy area i work in. also, lazy coworkers who dont take initiative.

where else i would like to be in the company: store manager (well I already do almost everything an rsm does i just dont get paid as well lol). i'm an unofficial asst mgr to my boss. I also would love to have some kind of job at corporate-chicago or in the FSC in Bellevue. . .doing what i dont know but something fun and maybe something not customer facing.

favorite quote: "I've had T-Mobile for eleven years..."

Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    My greeting varies as I don't like to use a pre-recorded greeting and sometimes my mood will alter the situation.

Name: anonymous
    Dept: Advanced Care
    How Long U Been Workin: 2 1/2 years +

Thing You Like Most About Work: Making someones day

Thing You Hate Most About Work: Reps who are praised for ultra low CRTs who really don't do anything but piss off customers

Department you wish you could work in One Day: Human Resources so I could fire some of the lazy bums.

Favorite Quote from Work: from Sue Nokes, VP of Operation "We found our the handsets that were returned to the warehouse for exchange that over 50% of them were unnecessary after we
    flashed them" (uhm, yeah right that's because half of those Motos have software problems).

Spare Time: going to school and running my business (I'm almost to a point to leave tmo).
    Last edited by EPIC_TRUTH; 04-26-2005 at 10:54 PM.
    Please call 1-800-937-8997 on a different phone so we can help you...

Need to know how to interface your phone to your device.

Need help setting up your email client on the phone click on this for setting it up.

What is your proxy setting then go to what to input for the settings

Device(s)
    Motorola Rizr Z3 (red)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    when i answer the store's phone i usually use different greetings but they make us say certain things for our secret shops, like "get more" count on me, may i help you and give your name.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    "Thank you for calling T-Mobile Technical Support. This is Will, how may i help you?"

Name: Will
    Dept: TSG
    How Long U Been Workin: Mar 15, 2005

Thing You Like Most About Work: Great environment, friendly people, I get to play with my blackberry and get paid while on the phones
    Thing You Hate Most About Work: Transfers to TSG that CLEARLY could be avoided. (known issues, non-tsg related calls)

Department you wish you could work in One Day: Kinda like this spot so far..

Favorite Quote from Work:

Trainer: "So yea i told my last class they would never need to use downtime forms because the systems rarely ever go down. First day they're on the floor, the whole system went down"

Spare Time: Clubs, Running my business

My motto: "Im on top of it"

Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by visio

Trainer: "So yea i told my last class they would never need to use downtime forms because the systems rarely ever go down. First day they're on the floor, the whole system went down"
    Who was your trainer, and where do they buy their drugs?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Hah eric is my trainer. eric's the man

btw i pm'ed you back and it said your box was full

Device(s)
    P910a
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile. i get more
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Hi My Name Is.....(Give Your Intros Plz)

Originally posted by tmojay
    favorite quote: "I've had T-Mobile for eleven years..."
    ha ha ha...I get that all the time too!

ah..crazy customers

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast