Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi My Name Is.....(Give Your Intros Plz)

Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by visio
    Hah eric is my trainer. eric's the man

btw i pm'ed you back and it said your box was full
    No WONDER nobody's pmmed me in months.
    My thoughts, opinions, hopes, and dreams, are representative of Alltel. Yeah, that's right. I work for Alltel.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Re: Hi My Name Is.....(Give Your Intros Plz)

Originally posted by shamo
    ha ha ha...I get that all the time too!

ah..crazy customers
    I had a women who kept calling me Powertel. At the end of our call, I thanked her for choosing Powertel. I laughed. She didn't.

Device(s)
    v600
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    Name: Fernando
    Dept: SRSR
    How Long U Been Workin: almost one year!

Thing You Like Most Abt Wrk: New People, proving the moronic customers wrong, giving great customer service, when my boss gets a call from a customer about what an awesome rep I am, activating 8-10 lines in a day without breaking a sweat, working along my manager
    Thing You Hate Most Abt Wrk: customers who walk in thinking we do roll over minutes, customers who think they get a free camera phone when they sign up for a one year contract, current customers who think they should get a free camera phone just because they're with us on a 29.99 phone plan.

Department you wish you could work in One Day: being the CEO of t-mobile

Favorite Quote from Work: Customer service says I can come in and get any phone I want for free!

Spare Time: uuuuhhh....what spare tiime?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by LA T-MO REP
    Name: Fernando
    Dept: SRSR
    How Long U Been Workin: almost one year!

Department you wish you could work in One Day: being the CEO of t-mobile

Favorite Quote from Work: Customer service says I can come in and get any phone I want for free!

Spare Time: uuuuhhh....what spare tiime?
    CEO....wow if u make it, My Name is Dey, im 22, i live in NY, and i am single... ;-)
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

Device(s)
    RAZR V3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Name: I'll respond to anything and have. (including ma'am)
    Dept: ATL (assistant team lead) for CC at call center 11 (shout out to Dey at sister site.)
    How long:2 years june

Things I like best: finnally getting recognition for my rediculous ability to remember, understand and spit out insane ammounts of information about the most innane facts that come my way.

Things you hate most about work: The fact that reps rely on me for my insane ability to remember anything as long as it's not pertanant to my own life, rather than looking it up themselves.

Dept I would like to work at: ECR. I would love to be able to take the offensive once. "I'm sorry but the fact that you have called customer care four hundered and fourty four times in the 11 months you have been our customer and have had not particular issue than the fact that you have gone over your minutes every single month despite all our attempts to get you to change to a higher priceplan that you won't go over, we have removed your ability to call customer care."

**Job I don't want: TL(team lead). I have refused that job offering four times now, not that they promised to give it to me but everyone keeps telling me I should apply.

Favorite quote from work:
    customer: "My brand new T610 won't turn on, I have taken the phone apart and used an electrometer on every single part of the phone including the battery and it checks out fine. you guys sold me a piece of junk."
    self: "sorry to hear that, just to check lets run though this one time. press and hold the power button down."
    I litterally hear the guy smack his forhead through the phone so loud I had to pull the headset away.
    customer: "OMG, I have degrees in this s***."

Spare time: Hofo lurker, modifying my V300 (wonder if v330 is triplets, anyone in tsg know yet?), modified xbox, mallrat.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by PaulCenji
    Name: I'll respond to anything and have. (including ma'am)
    Dept: ATL (assistant team lead) for CC at call center 11 (shout out to Dey at sister site.)
    How long:2 years june

WOOOO HOOOO! Its abt d*mn time we got some other outsourcers up in here!!! Yeaaah OMAHA!!! You guys finally kicked our butts in metrics....Do you have ANY idea how many emails Utica got from your SUPS rubbin it in...its pretty funny. You guys rock..We should have some type of Omaha/Utica competition.

Yeah like you ive gotten offered the SUP position so many times its not even funny....theres no way i would ever be a SUP....the only dept id move up (in our center) is Quality (Oh wait we got rid of quality 2 months ago)...and training....which ive done a few times....its awesome to make the nebs cry in training...but when they hit the floor they are awesome.

Feedback Score
    I'm not an employee of T-Mobile, but I just wanted to comment how great it is to read threads like this. It is a nice reminder that the reps you talk to on the phone are real people with real interests and senses of humor. Thanks to all of you who value your jobs and enjoy making a customer's day.

Eric

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by ericwithcheese
    I'm not an employee of T-Mobile, but I just wanted to comment how great it is to read threads like this. It is a nice reminder that the reps you talk to on the phone are real people with real interests and senses of humor. Thanks to all of you who value your jobs and enjoy making a customer's day.

Eric

thx...

its good to know that customers realize we are really people too.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by ericwithcheese
    It is a nice reminder that the reps you talk to on the phone are real people with real interests and senses of humor.
    ?SYNTAX ERROR

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Jen Ever
    ?SYNTAX ERROR

Jen have u lost ur mind hun?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 7290
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    You have Reached Dave, Rep id 27-XXXXX how may i help you today?

Name: Dave
    Dept: DDC/PDA Flex Team Tier II (Outsourced)
    How Long U Been Workin: Since the end of January

Thing You Like Most About Work: getting to play with devices
    Thing You Hate Most About Work:
    1.) prepay department giving us cold transfers all the time.

2.) or that department that says "i followed the troubleshooting flows - the customer needs an exchage and thats why i transfered the call to you

3.) a hard reset is not @ + 1 + 0

Department you wish you could work in One Day: ill stay here unless ATSG Tier III or WDS Tier III comes to canada

Spare Time: Laser Quest (Competitive player)

My motto: "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"

Device(s)
    SE Z600
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Hello... you've reached the DDC / PDA group (whichever applies at the time), my name is shawn and my rep id is *******, how may I help you today...

Alternate: you've reached the DDC / PDA group, my rep id is ******* and how may i help you today... oh yeah and my name is shaun

Dept: DDC/PDA Flex Team Tier II (Outsourced)
    How Long U Been Workin: Since November 04

Thing You Like Most About Work: WBT's, Team Meetings, Training, Lunch, Breaks... and go home time
    Thing You Hate Most About Work:
    1.) me: are you on the device right now...
    cust: ummm yes... wait, I mean no
    me: ok, i'm just going to refreash you network settings and have you do a soft reset on the deivce
    cust: umm ok
    me: (after cancel location in hlr) hello... hello... I am unable to hear a...
    2.) or that department that says "i followed the troubleshooting flows - the customer needs an exchage and thats why i transfered the call to you... yeah this too and o add to it, you ask the cx for the imei and they then state they dont have the device with them

Department you wish you could work in One Day: yeah ATSG sounds good

Spare Time: whats that?
    Last edited by negative; 05-15-2005 at 05:33 PM.
    n.o.t.h.i.n.g.l.as.t.s.f.o.r.e.v.e.r

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "Thank you for calling tier2 data group, my name is Ken, rep 27XXXXX, how can I help you...".

Name: Ken
    Dept: DDC/PDA (WDG2) (Outsource)
    How Long U Been Workin: 1.5 years.

Thing You Like Most Abt Wrk: Chillin on midnight shift.
    Thing You Hate Most Abt Wrk: Reduced hours recently.

Department you wish you could work in One Day: Can't say.

Favorite Quote from Work:
    Sorry we don't have a direct line. You'll have to go through cxcare again like everyone else..

Spare Time: Eating and sleeping. Watchin smallville, justice league cartoon, dark angel. Trying to start own biz.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Are u in Canada???

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunt911
    "Thank you for calling tier2 data group, my name is Ken, rep 27XXXXX, how can I help you...".

Name: Ken
    Dept: DDC/PDA (WDG2) (Outsource)
    How Long U Been Workin: 1.5 years.

Thing You Like Most Abt Wrk: Chillin on midnight shift.
    Thing You Hate Most Abt Wrk: Reduced hours recently.

Department you wish you could work in One Day: Can't say.

Favorite Quote from Work:
    Sorry we don't have a direct line. You'll have to go through cxcare again like everyone else..

Spare Time: Eating and sleeping. Watchin smallville, justice league cartoon, dark angel. Trying to start own biz.

Device(s)
    SE Z600
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyaniera
    Are u in Canada???

We are located in the Upper North East Coast Eh!!!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast