Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi My Name Is.....(Give Your Intros Plz)

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Just out of curiosity, why can't CSRs disclose their location? I can understand to customers, but to direct dealers, whats the big deal? I've had people in activations and consumer credit tell me.

hehe, just the other day, a rep said he was in the tri state area and I was like "oh, allentown?" and he's just like ".................."
    HAY GUYZ, MY 42ND POST WAS 3 YEARS AGO

Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by frog
    Just out of curiosity, why can't CSRs disclose their location? I can understand to customers, but to direct dealers, whats the big deal? I've had people in activations and consumer credit tell me.

hehe, just the other day, a rep said he was in the tri state area and I was like "oh, allentown?" and he's just like ".................."
    We're programmed not to.
    My thoughts, opinions, hopes, and dreams, are representative of Alltel. Yeah, that's right. I work for Alltel.

Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score

If we tell you then we have to kill you...
    Please call 1-800-937-8997 on a different phone so we can help you...

Need to know how to interface your phone to your device.

Need help setting up your email client on the phone click on this for setting it up.

What is your proxy setting then go to what to input for the settings

Device(s)
    Nexus 5, LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    One reason is simply STALKING

Some people ..like me... think the person on the other end might be hot and want to know where they are at..maybe to ask them on a date or if they see them and recognize their voice (not likely) can say hello...

I however DONT STALK..I just think the person on the other end is hot... Except Sprint..those people are missing teeth and all sound badly ghetto.

Anyway, the other reason is if you are unhappy with service, or they dont go out of their way or something, you may come down to the call center and "take out" some people...so thats a total safety thing there.
    Sprint Individual 450+300 Bonus Everything Data -
    Unlimited Pick 5 Minutes, Unlimited 3G/4G Data, Unlimited Mobile HotSpot, Unlimited Text/Video/Picture/VoiceSMS Messages, 300 Bonus Minutes For Life, TEP, Unlimited 6PM Nights, Any Mobile Anytime and 25% discount - $75 AFTER tax
    T-Mobile Truly Unlimited Data+Talk+Text 4G- (Even More Unlimited Talk+Text+Data 4G)
    Unlimited Anytime Minutes, Unlimited Voice/Text/Picture/Video messages, Unlimited 3G/4G Data, PHP Bundle Insurance $79.99 BEFORE tax

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rwalford79
    One reason is simply STALKING

Some people ..like me... think the person on the other end might be hot and want to know where they are at..maybe to ask them on a date or if they see them and recognize their voice (not likely) can say hello...

I however DONT STALK..I just think the person on the other end is hot... Except Sprint..those people are missing teeth and all sound badly ghetto.

Anyway, the other reason is if you are unhappy with service, or they dont go out of their way or something, you may come down to the call center and "take out" some people...so thats a total safety thing there.
    I understand that, but I'm talking about with other tmobile employees

Device(s)
    Nexus 5, LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Interesting... Most T-Mobile employees tell me they work in the Pacific Northwest when I call them..I say.."Oh...Bellevue"

I dont know why internal people cant ask others...maybe dating schemes... who knows

Feedback Score

because believe it or not, there are actually physcotic people out there. some states only have one call center. so if we give out our location or state, you can easily find out where the call center is.

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rwalford79
    Interesting... Most T-Mobile employees tell me they work in the Pacific Northwest when I call them..I say.."Oh...Bellevue"

I dont know why internal people cant ask others...maybe dating schemes... who knows
    there are also 2 call centers in oregon

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    A dealer, who I had the same kind of "Where are you?" "...Well, I'm in the Northeast.." conversation with a week or two ago told me that when Colorado was broken, people stormed the Colorado Springs call center in anger.

Feedback Score
    "Thank you for calling T-Mobile, my name is Bill, may I have your name please"

Name: Bill
    Dept: Sales Admin Office
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 years

Things I like most about work: 4-10's, Fixing sales screw-ups so the customer thinks I can work miracles.

Things I hate most about work: Idiot conversations....

Cst- I just got my phone and I don't like it. Can I exchange it for a different model?

Me- Sure, I'd be happy do do an exchange. What model would you like in exchange?

Cst- Oh.....I don't know. What is good?

Me- Uhm, well, we have a variety of nice phones. What are you looking for?

Cst- Oh.....I don't know. What do you think is good?

Me- Well, what don't you like about the phone you received?

Cst- It just......I'm not sure. I just don't like it. What would you reccomend that's good?

Repeat at will.

It is amazing how many people do no research on a purchase they are locked into for 1 full year. Sad.

Device(s)
    HTC MDA
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    "Thank you for calling T-mobile where you get more. This is Jairo speaking, how may i assist you?"

Name: Jairo
    Dept: Retail Sales Associate
    How Long U Been Workin: 5 months

Thing You Like Most Abt Wrk: speaking to friendly customer care reps.
    Thing You Hate Most Abt Wrk: people who bang on the door once we are closed.

Department you wish you could work in One Day: i'm fine where i'm at.

Favorite Quote from Work:
    "keep it simple"

Device(s)
    SonyEricsson Z200
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    "Thanks for calling T-Mobile Tier 3 Data Support, This is Austin.. how can I help you?"

Name: Austin

Dept: Tier 3 Data Support

How Long U Been Workin: 1 year today!

Thing You Like Most Abt Wrk: Talking to cool customers/other T-Mo peeps

Thing You Hate Most Abt Wrk: data outages. argh. also, configuring MMS.

Department you wish you could work in One Day: this one!

Favorite Quote from Work:
    Customer: "I can't make a call from my phone!"
    Me: "I thought you said we were talking on the Nokia now?"
    C: "But calling 611 isn't a real phone call!"
    Me: "Let's make sure we understand each other..."

Spare Time: avoid mobile data issues like the plague! listening to music, meeting new people.
    ~~outspan~~
    tmo tier3 support

Device(s)
    iPhone 3Gs 32gig
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by outspan

Spare Time: avoid mobile data issues like the plague! listening to music, meeting new people.
    That brings up a good point. Every time I hang out with certain people who have only known me since I started at t-mobile they always ask about service, or phones and I am just like NOOOO... it gets frustrating being known as T-mobile Kyle instead of just Kyle

Device(s)
    SonyEricsson Z200
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylen721
    That brings up a good point. Every time I hang out with certain people who have only known me since I started at t-mobile they always ask about service, or phones and I am just like NOOOO... it gets frustrating being known as T-mobile Kyle instead of just Kyle
    I refuse to answer to the name "T-mobile Guy" hahaha

when asked by friends for support, I refer them to the power button on their phone. "Okay, so it's off now? LEAVE IT THAT WAY!"

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by outspan
    I refuse to answer to the name "T-mobile Guy" hahaha

when asked by friends for support, I refer them to the power button on their phone. "Okay, so it's off now? LEAVE IT THAT WAY!"
    I detest that. It's always three in the morning when my dad asks me how to send picture messages. I then ask him to pay me by the hour.

Is it any surprise that our "bathroom reading material" now consists of the user guide for his x475?

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast