Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Call Our Department If.....

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Do Not Call Our Department If.....

This thread is for all you guys who work in specialized departments that get invalid transfers all day long....Enjoy

Ex:

TSG: DO NOT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF
    You have not even looked at the flows, verified the phone, or even open the acct.

RAT: DO NOT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF
    You have not MEMORIZED the Fraud page. IF its not there...ITS NOT A RAT ISSUE!

SAVES: DO NOT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF
    The customer doesnt even want to cancle, and u just want to avoid a SUP call.

etc...etc....etc.....
    post funny/stupid stories and quotes.
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    DO NOT BLIND TRANSFER THE LADEXED SMART ACCESS ESCALATION TO RETENTION.

and for customers: do not call anyone if you're drunk.
    My thoughts, opinions, hopes, and dreams, are representative of Alltel. Yeah, that's right. I work for Alltel.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Please dont call me if...

For Customers!!!
    Customer Care: DONT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF:

You fufill ANY of the following criteria:
    • You are addicted to some contolled substance and are currently under the influence of it.
    • You are "busy" doing something else, like having sex...yes we can hear the bed squeek...its quite annoying
    • You have screaming children in your presence
    • You want a 500 dollar phone for free...Yah dont even try.
    • Your lonely and need someone to talk to...There are hotlines for that

Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score

Re: Do Not Call Our Department If.....

Originally posted by Deyaniera
    This thread is for all you guys who work in specialized departments that get invalid transfers all day long....Enjoy

Ex:

TSG: DO NOT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF
    You have not even looked at the flows, verified the phone, or even open the acct.

RAT: DO NOT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF
    You have not MEMORIZED the Fraud page. IF its not there...ITS NOT A RAT ISSUE!

SAVES: DO NOT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF
    The customer doesnt even want to cancle, and u just want to avoid a SUP call.

etc...etc....etc.....
    post funny/stupid stories and quotes.
    Wireless data, don't transfer customers to wireless data if the troubleshooting guide states to transfer to TSG.

Financial care, do not transfer to customer care if the customer's account is suspended for cihu inquiry (information won't pull up, data troubleshooting, rateplan changes, and calls troubleshooting (wakeup, it's suspended of course they can make calls other than customer care and 911).

Don't transfer to other departments if the customer is escallated, as per policy escallations are handled in your department by your team with your seniors and coaches.

Don't transfer a customer blind unless you verify their account as that's against policy even if it's general inquiry.

Don't transfer a smartaccess to retention (they are handled by customer care) or financial care for PA.
    Please call 1-800-937-8997 on a different phone so we can help you...

Need to know how to interface your phone to your device.

Need help setting up your email client on the phone click on this for setting it up.

What is your proxy setting then go to what to input for the settings

Feedback Score
    ACTIVATIONS:

- If your drunk and chewing on a sneaker...and wanting to activate prepaid.

- sober and wanting to activate prepaid

- if the cust account is cancled for nonpay, and they want it resumed now that payment is made.

- if cust is wanting to resume after being in WO status

- if the account is canceled for more then 60 but less then 90 days and they want it resumed.

- excisting or potential cust calls to complete COR, and excisting cust HAS NOT agreed to the script or is not notated right!!!!!!!!! (COR is the code...not the memo)

- your doing a 2 party port request. Go visit a store instead.....the pair of ya's.

- calling to add a line to an account thats not yours. The fact that your grandma is 65 and only speaks Spanish is not an excuse!!!

- you don't have a sim, but you want to activate new service.

- your husband is a welder and looking for work (long story)

- to edit port requests....you want NTC. Activations only submits new ones.

- your idea of a transfer is to let the rep do their call opening and then you confrence the cust in without a word to them or the rep. (I recognize call center background noise when I hear it and this BS pisses me off a lot!!! )

- your a dealer who is too lazy to do your job before calling. And after every question you have to go ask the cust for the info.

- your a dealer donig a new acitivation, and you didn't run credit first.

- you just assume what the cust wants, you dont bother to ask probing questions.

- the cust is already excalated about thier very large bill. (that one came from a CC sup - cold)

- you want to cancel.

- you want to port out.

- you didn't save your changes when converting a cust from Smart Access, and they want a new line.

- your idea of a SA conversion is "cust ok to convert off SA" with no changes made to the account.
    Last edited by Caboose1977; 04-21-2005 at 02:22 AM.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Dash
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Do not call my department if the account holders "ex-boyfriend" knows people at T-Mobile and can read the users text messages and change the password on the account over and over again.
    Fraud Analyst T-Mobile USA
    My opinions and statements are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by T-Mobile USA or Deutsche Telekom AG, and do not reflect their policies or procedures.

Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by dwntwnkeo
    Do not call my department if the account holders "ex-boyfriend" knows people at T-Mobile and can read the users text messages and change the password on the account over and over again.
    I had a call like that where the customer kept calling because her x-bf kept calling and was making changes in the account because he was getting the special instruction password. I had to turn the account in and they finally nailed the worker and few of his co-workers for accessing it (don't they realise when you access an account that your call center id is tagged along with your id, funny stuff).

Device(s)
    Motorola I95cl (IDEN)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Customers to all departments:

When you call in, don't whine and complain that you were waiting for a half hour to speak to an agent. Last I checked, it was 5 minutes between calls.

Dealers calling to activations:

When you are doing a credit check over Watson and it tells you that customer has existing account, do not call activations. We do not run credit. We do not work with Watson, so we cannot fix the problem for you. Call manual credit.

Customer Care (some, not all agents)calling to activations:

Please listen to a customer prior blind transferring to activations. Here are examples...

Customer tells you...
    "My Sidekick says waiting for activation"
    " I would like to activate my T-Zones service"
    " I want to activate my new phone"

If customer calls in saying the Sidekick is waiting for activation, this is not an activation. If you were query the billing system, yes there is a billing account, so it is not an activations issue

Anytime a customer says "Activate". Ask probing questions and make sure you are sending the call to the right department. Asking questions like, " Do you have a handset or are you looking to order new service?" can go a long way in helping out the customer.
    A T-Mobile Quad-Trained Senior Rep. Working in Business Care, Universal Activations, formerly a NTC Rep and trained as a Offline Activations Rep. Let's Just Say I Can Do It All!

Disclaimer: My Opinions do not necessarily reflect those of T-Mobile itself or their policies.

Device(s)
    Motorola I95cl (IDEN)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Caboose1977
    ACTIVATIONS:

-if the cust account is cancled for nonpay, and they want it resumed now that payment is made.
    - if cust is wanting to resume after being in WO status
    - if the account is canceled for more then 60 but less then 90 days and they want it resumed.
    -existing or potential cust calls to complete COR, and excisting cust HAS NOT agreed to the script or is not notated right!!!!!!!!! (COR is the code...not the memo)
    -your doing a 2 party port request. Go visit a store instead.....the pair of ya's.
    -calling to add a line to an account thats not yours. The fact that your grandma is 65 and only speaks Spanish is not an excuse!!!
    -you don't have a sim, but you want to activate new service.
    -to edit port requests....you want NTC. Activations only submits new ones.
    -your idea of a transfer is to let the rep do their call opening and then you confrence the cust in without a word to them or the rep. (I recognize call center background noise when I hear it and this BS pisses me off a lot!!! )
    -your a dealer who is too lazy to do your job before calling. And after every question you have to go ask the cust for the info.
    -you want to cancel.
    -you want to port out.
    -you didn't save your changes when converting a cust from Smart Access, and they want a new line.
    -your idea of a SA conversion is "cust ok to convert off SA" with no changes made to the account.
    Ah! You took all my suggestions! These are the same type of issues that activations reps hate the most. Especially the SA Conversion account not being saved. Also the cancelled under 90 days, less than 60 is a really big pet peeve of mine. It is always run showing a CC rep step by step on what needs to be done to resolve issue( and no it is not an activation, check Streamline)

Device(s)
    SE T610
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo
    Feedback Score
    DDC: DO NOT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF
    the customer is calling from the device they want us to troubleshoot

Device(s)
    Motorola I95cl (IDEN)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by tmokev
    This is pretty much for all departments. I don't know how many times a customer has called in to activate their service, and when I ask them for the SIM or the IMEI they either don't have it, or in alot of cases I hear ...."just a second" *Hear a little bit of static, someone shuffle with their phone and then the call disconnects.

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by j_binkley
    Ah! You took all my suggestions!
    Thats cause your too busy playing X-Box!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Duh

Please listen to a customer prior blind transferring to activations. Here are examples...
    Yeah just because you hear the word "ACTIVATE" doesnt mean you need to xfer to activations...

sheesh

Device(s)
    Blackberry 7290
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by tmokev
    Yep, we get it in TSG all the time. I'm now quick enough to do a MS Search in the iHLR and find the MS Busy when the CCR is still on the line.

Also, in the troubleshooting flows it states to have the customer powercycle the phone. Not really possible if the customer is on it!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by SnkeSkiner

Also, in the troubleshooting flows it states to have the customer powercycle the phone. Not really possible if the customer is on it!

LMAOL YEP!

Although is it "acceptable" to ask the customer if they have another number we can call em on, and if they say yes, xferr to TSG and give the tech rep the customers CBR? (only after you know **** well a powercycle isnt going to fix thier issue). [Our center has issues with transferring outbound calls to other departments, calls will drop]

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast