Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Call Our Department If.....

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i had to escalate another tmobile rep ONE TIME when i called over to saves....

i had this customer who wanted to cancle service because of two reasons: A) they had gotten a replacement phone and wanted thier ringtones sent back, B) they wanted an upgrade but had changed thier sub and lost tenure.

Now, this was back in the day when outsourcers did not have access to encompass forms and job aids like the desktop tool.

I call over to saves abt it, and the rep is like...Talk to ur coach....

Hey dingbat my coach cant do anything because we cant do any of that here!!!!...Nicely explained this to her about 10 times....and then this chick threatens to release the line!!!!!!!!!!!..Gotta luv wichita....no offense 08 but this chick was driving me nuts!!!!! Now keep in mind that this was also back in the day where the wait for a saves rep was almost as bad as callin the NTC....and i wasnt havin it!!!

So i ask for her sup...which was actually her senior rep...who didnt know what was going on either....so i escalate further.... i get a coach... and basically have to spell out in big bold letters " I AM OUTSOURCED AND DONT HAVE ACCESS TO CERTAIN TOOLS!!"

then the sup is like "Oh your outsourced....im sorry about that....i didnt know"

only took em 25 minutes of me repeating myself to figure it out.
    WTF
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

Device(s)
    LG4011
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah. Don't transfer to my department if.....

Voice Issues - Yo I'm a data support tech. I don't do voicemail, or volume issues, or SMS.

Ringtones - Not my bag sparky. Now move along.

International - Guess what, there's a seperate group for that.

Sidekick - You want Sidekick support CC rep, I'm sorry call the DDC. They cold transfered you, sure hang on Let me talk to them. *Breaking out large bat*

ah, that felt kind of good ranting a bit. Guess what Department I work in

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen Ever
    It makes sense why that policy is in place.. You wouldn't want to offend anyone. But I've noticed that the only people who get offended when you offer a translator are Hispanics. I can say that - I'm half Cuban. (The half that likes rice and beans.) They go on with the "I been in thees country veintidos anos, y I speaka ingles goood!"

*Disclaimer: My aunt's lived in Miami since the sixties - Although I love her to death, my two year old nephew could discuss a billing issue in English better than she could.

sorry, OT, but I'm Cuban too (well, my parents are form Cuba anyway :P )

and I hardly ever see any Cubans here in OC Cali, so I had to say hi
    Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rigg419
    sorry, OT, but I'm Cuban too (well, my parents are form Cuba anyway :P )

and I hardly ever see any Cubans here in OC Cali, so I had to say hi
    Woohoo! There aren't a lot of Cubans here in suburban PA.. But a MILLION Puerto Ricans. Which is good, 'cause I can still buy chorizo and frozen Papas Rellenos at the grocery store.. But annoying.. Everyone sees my last name and goes, "Wait, you're Hispanic?" and I explain my Cuban-ness.. They go "Oh, so you're Puerto Rican?"

I have nothing against Puerto Ricans, except for the fact that all the ones around here suck at making cuban sandwiches. If I met a Puerto Rican who could make them well, I'd change my tune.
    My thoughts, opinions, hopes, and dreams, are representative of Alltel. Yeah, that's right. I work for Alltel.

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    you just gave me a cravin for some empanadas and a mojito lol

also, some cafe con leche with some real buttery toast

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    mmmm pasteles tooo.....and some nice sweet platanos....i hate living upstate

Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    The Cuban place around here (that's since closed ) used to have kickass Ropa Vieja.. I'd sell my leg for some.

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    *drools* ropa vieja sooo good. we have 1 cuban place here in HB called ...you guessed it...havana. They have ropa vieja. It's very good, but not as good the kind my grandma makes

they have some dang good platanos fritos though, and make a mean mojito

we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rigg419
    we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress
    With that in mind:
    Customer Care: (Customers) DO NOT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF:
    You did something really effin stupid like sticking your phone in the freezer because you were drunk and didnt know how to make it stop ringing. I DONT EVEN want to ATTEMPT to talk to you...
    Or:
    You seriously expect to believe (or expect me to believe for that matter) your 14yr old over our billing system in a dispute about your sms overage....

We should have an IVR for these people and route them to the nearest "Get A Clue" hotline available in thier area.

Arg...

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Talking hmm..

What if we just want to talk story and conversate?

hee hee.

Hawai'i REPRESENT!!! :rawr:

-
    Have a bootyful day. . . ^_^
    -

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 16GB White (ROCKS!)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Do not Call PDA TSG if there is an Issue with GPRS in ICM and are too scared to explain it to the irrate cust. We are not going to tell them any different, we are just going to piss the off more because they had to be on another hold to be told that.

My Feedbacks
    It's not a Sidekick II. It's a Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'kik

Device(s)
    HTC T-mobile G2.Samsung Vibrant, T-Mobile MT3G, and Nokia Neuron.
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Ah! Beat this guy's and dolls, When I' was working in advanced activations a customer called (Pre-paid) wanting to had a card to her account and was drunkand or stoned. When I' tried to explain to her that I' could not had her minutes to her account she started going mushy on me, like: Well that's ok il just call tomorrow and get the minutes on, but would really want you to come over to my house. And then she's like guess what I' don't have nothing on. LOL I' told her I'm sorry mam, I'm in Dallas TX and can't go over to your house because you are in Washington DC. !!!

My speed on my t-mobile G2 !!!

Device(s)
    BB Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Prepaid = DONOT transfer calls to DDC group w/o cx not even subcribed to data services /feature/How on earth will we troubleshoot dah??
    When in doubt Re Boot

Device(s)
    Moto e398 (v398 flex)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo,
    Feedback Score
    Tier 3 Data:

DO NOT lie to me about the customers issue, give me a fake remedy ticket number, then get pissed off when I call you out on it and act like you're putting me on hold to make a new ticket while you blind transfer the customer to me.

DO NOT escalate a customer to me when you haven't verified the handset model, attempted to reference primus for info, or bothered to put anything in your ticket.

Device(s)
    LG4011
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Rock on Brother! I feel your pain. Jump into the blue motherfocker!

Quote Originally Posted by whizack
    Tier 3 Data:

DO NOT lie to me about the customers issue, give me a fake remedy ticket number, then get pissed off when I call you out on it and act like you're putting me on hold to make a new ticket while you blind transfer the customer to me.

DO NOT escalate a customer to me when you haven't verified the handset model, attempted to reference primus for info, or bothered to put anything in your ticket.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast