Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Call Our Department If.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Caboose1977
    ACTIVATIONS:

- If your drunk and chewing on a sneaker...and wanting to activate prepaid.

- sober and wanting to activate prepaid

- if the cust account is cancled for nonpay, and they want it resumed now that payment is made.

- if cust is wanting to resume after being in WO status

- if the account is canceled for more then 60 but less then 90 days and they want it resumed.

- excisting or potential cust calls to complete COR, and excisting cust HAS NOT agreed to the script or is not notated right!!!!!!!!! (COR is the code...not the memo)

- your doing a 2 party port request. Go visit a store instead.....the pair of ya's.

- calling to add a line to an account thats not yours. The fact that your grandma is 65 and only speaks Spanish is not an excuse!!!

- you don't have a sim, but you want to activate new service.

- your husband is a welder and looking for work (long story)

- to edit port requests....you want NTC. Activations only submits new ones.

- your idea of a transfer is to let the rep do their call opening and then you confrence the cust in without a word to them or the rep. (I recognize call center background noise when I hear it and this BS pisses me off a lot!!! )

- your a dealer who is too lazy to do your job before calling. And after every question you have to go ask the cust for the info.

- your a dealer donig a new acitivation, and you didn't run credit first.

- you just assume what the cust wants, you dont bother to ask probing questions.

- the cust is already excalated about thier very large bill. (that one came from a CC sup - cold)

- you want to cancel.

- you want to port out.

- you didn't save your changes when converting a cust from Smart Access, and they want a new line.

- your idea of a SA conversion is "cust ok to convert off SA" with no changes made to the account.
    haha wow im glad to see our tmobile couter parts feel the same way, i work for credit n activations for cingular, sounds almost the same as if i was to answer this thread

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Pearl
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(Employee) Get More From Life
    Feedback Score
    - excisting or potential cust calls to complete COR, and excisting cust HAS NOT agreed to the script or is not notated right!!!!!!!!! (COR is the code...not the memo)
    I am in customer care and I know what you mean about that. I hate that when I bring up the memos and they title it CSM-General and then don't replace the "customer's name and phone #"....I just re-copy the memo and put in the info needed and then go over all the info again for the potential customer just in case...It scares me just with the memo not being there correctly makes me wonder if the potential customer stuff was covered too. Then transfer customer back to activations.
    My thoughts are no reflection on T-Mobile and do not represent T-Mobile....however they are my reflections on customers and how I feel after 8 hrs of work

:::I work for the #1 Call Center in the Nation:::
    1) Best Place to work in South Texas 3 years in a row
    2) #1 T-Mobile Call Center in the Nation
    3) Best Quality in the Nation
    4) Best CRT time in the Nation
    5) The first center to hit an average 3.0 ever on November 30, 2005!!!!

Device(s)
    Motorola V330
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    - the cust is already excalated about thier very large bill. (that one came from a CC sup - cold)
    - escalated customer demanding a credit of .05 cents for a text message they received that had been sent to them by somebody they didn't know. (Had that one Friday).

Device(s)
    Motorola Cliq
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If you're in CC or any other department, this is what NOT to do:

Customer: "well I got this here e mail that offers me a free phone..."

CSR: "oh that was sent by SAVE ANT" (It's pronounced, and spelled Savant, like ssuhv-aunt, but we're just as much Savant as Smart Access customer care is Encompass, it's called SERVICE PARTNER we are t mobile just as much as anyone else, and the contracting name is a big no no) "...let me go ahead and transfer you to them"

Not that all are, as there are many CSRs that DO enjoy their job and do give a rip about the customer. but there are so many CSRs who make the STUPIDEST assumptions and cold transfer to my department (Marketing, 800-797-0464) the very SECOND the customer says "offer". We had a customer transferred to us that was calling about a local activation deal. They faxed us the add, and it says "go to (so and so).com" It's pretty obnoxious. Especially when your success rate (percentage of how many people you can get to accept the offer they received/renew their contract) is measured.

So the golden rule is, DON'T TRANSFER TO MARKETING unless the customer can tell you the number that's on the flyer, and it IS 800-797-0464. That's my rant. And helpfull info for anyone who might receive a call in this regard.

Device(s)
    Treo 650 GSM, Nokia 6030b
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile TOGO, AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score

When and Where to call.

I wonder if the lonely people (after they get off the phone with t-mobile) call the hotlines while having sex. Something to ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyaniera
    For Customers!!!
    Customer Care: DONT CALL OUR DEPARTMENT IF:

You fufill ANY of the following criteria:
    • You are addicted to some contolled substance and are currently under the influence of it.
    • You are "busy" doing something else, like having sex...yes we can hear the bed squeek...its quite annoying
    • You have screaming children in your presence
    • You want a 500 dollar phone for free...Yah dont even try.
    • Your lonely and need someone to talk to...There are hotlines for that

Feedback Score
    gosh, we got a lot of *****ers in here. If only you guys would turn this stuff into "The Voice" instead of whining about it on websites, it would make the company a much better place. Im feelin the suggestions for customers thou...It just puts a bad eye on the company by *****ing at each department for this and that...**** happens, get over it...

Device(s)
    Treo 650 GSM, Nokia 6030b
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile TOGO, AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score

W.a.y.b.k?

Quote Originally Posted by CantKnockRob
    gosh, we got a lot of *****ers in here. If only you guys would turn this stuff into "The Voice" instead of whining about it on websites, it would make the company a much better place. Im feelin the suggestions for customers thou...It just puts a bad eye on the company by *****ing at each department for this and that...**** happens, get over it...
    Who's *** you been kiss'n? It's good to let off the pressure once in a while. Don't read it if you don't like it!

Feedback Score
    No I have no problem with what is being said....as lot of it is true, but misery loves company....if everyone who was having these issues actually informed the higher ups and realized that a lot of this stuff is on a case by case basis, a lot of this stuff that is being talked about could be avoided....heck, print out this thread and send it to Sue Nokes, it takes a while but she will respond beleive it or not.....

Device(s)
    Nokia Ngage
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    The thing is that lot of us have filed the voice on this for a long time and a lot of it has never been addressed. Some of this is simple common sense yet they will make policy conflicting with customer's interest and it takes over a month to correct it (example smartaccess transfer guidelines, when the sa queue was created financial care trans to customer care because their policy stated so while ours state to take these calls and trans to sa, it took over a month for this to be corrected. Why should this take so long when every rep in my center sent out a voice on it on the first day [someone sent a center email as a suggestion] and it still was not resolved within the first week). They need a streamline implementation team that actually thinks thru the policy before setting up the policy and forcing us to follow it.

No I have no problem with what is being said....as lot of it is true, but misery loves company....if everyone who was having these issues actually informed the higher ups and realized that a lot of this stuff is on a case by case basis, a lot of this stuff that is being talked about could be avoided....heck, print out this thread and send it to Sue Nokes, it takes a while but she will respond beleive it or not.....
    Why must it even go that far when this can be fixed sooner rather than later? The problem with this company is that the people who are our support above the phone answering level are such butt kissers and "yes" people that they won't rock the boat. If a problem exists and is quite obvious why can't we have a policy escallation team that can rewrite that page in streamline within 24 hours for a correction? It's not rocket science...
    Please call 1-800-937-8997 on a different phone so we can help you...

Need to know how to interface your phone to your device.

Need help setting up your email client on the phone click on this for setting it up.

What is your proxy setting then go to what to input for the settings

Feedback Score
    yes, i agree wholeheartely with the streamline thing....and there are a few conflicting things....also found out that a customer can do an EAT and enter a different number and no one would know it until it goes to the BBB and TMOBILE has to release the contract...I can only speak from my own experiences, I worked for another wireless company direct who didint have 1% of the compenticy Tmobile does, and i also came to Tmobile from an outsourcer (funny how they have an outsourcer doing the same exact department less than 20 miles form a coporate center, smh at that) i can understand a lot of the problems that come from outsourcers....and when i had an opportunity to speak with sue nokes via a focus session...she dididnt know a lot of things (e.g. outsourcers have no emails except for the sups (coaches in our lang) and good luck finding that) and it was fixed immediately...its just seems that this thread was all about badmouthing...an outsider looking at this thread would think that Tmobile is a horrible company you know... *gets off soap box*

Device(s)
    MDA
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I actually find this thread really helpful, since I am a dealer and don't know the "ins and outs" of call centers. I refer to this thread every once in a while to see which department is the right one for me to call in a given scenario, so I don't end up being someone mentioned on the **** it all thread, and also so I can deal with my customer's problems quickly and efficiently. I don't think there is any harm in employees of any company getting together and complaining about the little things that make our jobs difficult, and I also don't think any rational outsider would look on here and think otherwise. Just my $.02 though. I'll try not to venture out of "dealer-land" in future, just wanted to point out a useful aspect of this thread beyond the badmouthing!
    Oh yeah, and any opinion I express in this forum is in no way indicative of the opinions of T-Mobile. I'm just running my mouth. So get mad at me, not them, OK?

Click here to pass the potato...

Click here to see cellular karma in action...

Feedback Score
    I'm about to be in GMA and this made me laugh quite a bit, started on the phones in Step 1 this week at the Lauderdale CC.

First day on the phone = pretty good CRT (i was at like 5 mins and 55 calls)
    second day= a 40 minute call from a *****y dude from NY.

anyone else here in Cust. Care at the lauderdale center?

Device(s)
    T-mobile Wing, SDA
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Don't Forget To Transfer To Credit, If The Customer Wants A Credit!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Feedback Score
    This is for all the CSR's and the folks who offer Save Upgrades...

Don't send the customer to the T-Mobile store for an upgrade if Streamline is not displaying the correct price. A lot of times customers are eligible for MAX discount, but Streamline may not reflect this due to things like Mobile# changes, rate plan changes, etc...

If the customer does in fact qualify for the max discount, please note the account and please call the store first before sending the customer on their way. There has to be somebody at the store who can OVERRIDE the price. Staffing and schedule conflicts doesn't always make this possible.

On a seperate note, thanks for taking the time to work with rsr's when we need help looking into the customer's eligibility for MAX discount. An RSR that has sufficient permission to OVERRIDE prices cannot override the price of an upgrade if the csr does not memo the account. We don't get SAMSON at the retail store. Watson only let's us look at the past 3 months of bills. I apprecaite the hard work you guys do.
    Last edited by rrodrig30; 03-07-2006 at 12:09 AM.
    Anything I post here are my own opinions and views.

Device(s)
    Nokia 5300
    Carrier(s)
    Ummm T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    DO NOT TRANSFER to me when just because the account type says Smartaccess check to see if its a take control....argggggg.
    Ok let me get this right. You want a 300 dollar credit due to YOU went over YOUR minutes .You have been a cust for 2 months you have paid us 30 dollars and already been credited 50 dollars. And its our fault you gave the phone to your daughter. I see sure let me go ahead and provide that WORLD CLASS SERVICE. NOT............

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast