Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Call Our Department If.....

Device(s)
    Sidekick ID
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Customer Care: Do Not Transfer To Tsg If The Icm Says Please Do Not Call Or Transfer To Technical Support, Advise The Cst That Our Engineering Dept. Is Working On A Resolution. Do Your ****ing Job *****es

Device(s)
    Nokia 5300
    Carrier(s)
    Ummm T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CantKnockRob
    yes, i agree wholeheartely with the streamline thing....and there are a few conflicting things....also found out that a customer can do an EAT and enter a different number and no one would know it until it goes to the BBB and TMOBILE has to release the contract...I can only speak from my own experiences, I worked for another wireless company direct who didint have 1% of the compenticy Tmobile does, and i also came to Tmobile from an outsourcer (funny how they have an outsourcer doing the same exact department less than 20 miles form a coporate center, smh at that) i can understand a lot of the problems that come from outsourcers....and when i had an opportunity to speak with sue nokes via a focus session...she dididnt know a lot of things (e.g. outsourcers have no emails except for the sups (coaches in our lang) and good luck finding that) and it was fixed immediately...its just seems that this thread was all about badmouthing...an outsider looking at this thread would think that Tmobile is a horrible company you know... *gets off soap box*
    As a sup at an outsource i would have to advise you that the reps still do not have email. The email address that you see goes to nowhere. We are lucky to have streamline and remedy.
    Ok let me get this right. You want a 300 dollar credit due to YOU went over YOUR minutes .You have been a cust for 2 months you have paid us 30 dollars and already been credited 50 dollars. And its our fault you gave the phone to your daughter. I see sure let me go ahead and provide that WORLD CLASS SERVICE. NOT............

Device(s)
    Active: Danger Sidekick II, HTC MDA, Motorola V3 RAZR
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdcinc
    As a sup at an outsource i would have to advise you that the reps still do not have email. The email address that you see goes to nowhere. We are lucky to have streamline and remedy.
    Mine is [email protected]. I submitted a Voice once, went back to review it and saw, "Thank you for your submission, Bad..." OMG.
    ~Natalie
    Customer Care/Troubleshooting
    Call Center 11

To Quote A Customer, "But I thought with Nationwide I didn't have any roaming charges?" My reply, "Correct." Customer, "But Canada is part of the United States!"

Me: "What's wrong with your phone?" Customer: "It doesn't work."

Customer: "I paid my bill, why did you shut my phone off?" Me: "Please hold down the red key." Customer: "Oh! Thanks! What did you do?"

Device(s)
    Active: Danger Sidekick II, HTC MDA, Motorola V3 RAZR
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    SA ... Do not transfer to GC for PUK

PUK requires authorization and is considered Account Information.

Device(s)
    MotoV3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    about customers seeing your thread... I love it. I know that customers can be *******s too i'm a manager at my job. So if someone or a customer has a problem with your thread tell them to just **** their selves! LOL T-Mo subscriber and FAN since POWERTEL!

You guys rock!

Device(s)
    Instinct
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Dont tell your Sr. Rep or Coach to call Helpdesk unless you've locked out of Courion and NT :-P

Feedback Score

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by krztov
    I'm about to be in GMA and this made me laugh quite a bit, started on the phones in Step 1 this week at the Lauderdale CC.

First day on the phone = pretty good CRT (i was at like 5 mins and 55 calls)
    second day= a 40 minute call from a *****y dude from NY.

anyone else here in Cust. Care at the lauderdale center?
    im in week 4 now allentown,pa center and have done a few ridealongs

QUESTON? WHO hates relay calls ?

I DO oh man especially when the cust doesnt knwo what they want then hangs up half way thru LOL

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Can't stand the bloody things. Go ahead.
    The opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of T-Mobile USA, Inc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kunundrum0

I DO oh man especially when the cust doesnt knwo what they want then hangs up half way thru LOL
    Any relay call I have ever had involve the customer being pissed off and speaking to the wrong department.
    My opinions and statements are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by T-Mobile USA
    or Deutsche Telekom AG, and do not reflect their policies or procedures.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

03 representin huh? Yah i hate relay calls...but what is way worse you may ask? Interpreted calls! Why? Because, you go and get the Mandarin interpreter....Interpreter and cust start to scream at the tops of thier lungs talking (as you brace yourself for a nice long sup call and some unkind words)...then the interpreter comes back, after talking for like 10 minutes and says "Hello, mam, I am a T-Mobile customer and I love your service. I would like to upgrade my plan".
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

Feedback Score
    Deyaniera you from allentown if you are then im not the only one here which i have thought for a week or two so who was yer trainner?

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score

hahaha, when I worked in the store, I would tell the operator to hold and transfer them to care.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by j_binkley
    Customers to all departments:

When you call in, don't whine and complain that you were waiting for a half hour to speak to an agent. Last I checked, it was 5 minutes between calls.

Actually, I have seen hold times well over an HOUR for the Data group.
    My Plan:
    Simple Choice Unlimited Talk + Text + Web
    Line 1: Unlimited 4G Data + 500 MB HotSpot
    Line 2: 2.5 GB 4G data/HotSpot

ALIQVA LOCVTIO DEMENS LATINA IN TRANSVERSVM SCRIPTA

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyaniera

03 representin huh? Yah i hate relay calls...but what is way worse you may ask? Interpreted calls! Why? Because, you go and get the Mandarin interpreter....Interpreter and cust start to scream at the tops of thier lungs talking (as you brace yourself for a nice long sup call and some unkind words)...then the interpreter comes back, after talking for like 10 minutes and says "Hello, mam, I am a T-Mobile customer and I love your service. I would like to upgrade my plan".
    Yeah, how exactly does that work, I had five minutes of what was giberish to me and got a 'yes' from the interpreter. Are these people related and talking about family on my crt or what?
    We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America but we haven't got a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I actually had a teleinterpreter correct me on policy one time. This customer had 3 lines of service and was changing the family plan...I forgot to add the add-a-line soc...so I kept telling the cust that the PP was 69.99 flat. The interpreter asked to interupt me and asked about the add a line soc. I was like..."DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.....Thanx "

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast