Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: song identity is AMAZING, u have ur phone listen, and it tells u the song!

Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score

Exclamation song identity is AMAZING, u have ur phone listen, and it tells u the song!

there is this get it now app called song identity, you have it listen to a song for 10 seconds and it almost instantly tells you the name of the song, then offers you a ringtone you can buy, its worth a try, first times free haha

get it now --> get tones --> recognition --> song identity

its really amazing and worth checking out, i know people have been talking about this coming out, but its already here, at least on my v710!

Phones
    Motorola Droid 11/18/09 vzw proof
    Voyager - Given to pop's
    VX9800 Murdered.
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    :P, 200 FREE credits!!! WOOT good program, i get free ringtones too if it has em , btw old program..
    Still on Verizon with a Motorola Droid, The first UNTOUCHED phone by Verizon.

Phones
    Droid-X
    Droid-X
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipCpt45
    :P, 200 FREE credits!!! WOOT good program, i get free ringtones too if it has em , btw old program..
    Mine does not have it.
    Current: BIONIC
    Backup: HTC, Thunderbolt -- HTC Incredible (Skyraider)
    Past: Droid, Devour, Omnia 2, Pearl, Flipshot, Juke, Voygr, Storm, Q, Dare, Boulder, Sam U740, LG/V-111, Noko 3589, Moto V710, Moto T720, Mifi, Noko 5185i
    Dare service menu: ##77647269700

Phone
    LG EnV3
    Feedback Score

ringtone download?

How do you get ringtones with this thing? It tells me the song but then I get no downloads.....is it because I'm using the demo version or something? Still kinda neat if your in the car and wanna know a song name just hold up the phone

Phone
    iPhone 3GS 32GB Black
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    what did you do with the 200 free? download the demo, hit back, download again....?If so i gotta figure out how to get a demo back on my vx8000 cause i used it not knowing what it was and wasted it on 50 cent which i already knew.

Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This GIN app is amazing. However, I'm not sure it's worth $8.99 for ten uses.

How did you get 200 free credits?

Phone
    LG MM-535
    Carrier
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score

Phones
    Motorola Droid 11/18/09 vzw proof
    Voyager - Given to pop's
    VX9800 Murdered.
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KeilwerthSX90R
    This GIN app is amazing. However, I'm not sure it's worth $8.99 for ten uses.

How did you get 200 free credits?
    by doing the ok -download....- then press clear then repeat like a million times

Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipCpt45
    by doing the ok -download....- then press clear then repeat like a million times
    u sure it wasnt 200 times just kidding, thats cool, i might try it one time, yea i thought this program was cool, and some people probably didnt know about it, i ran into it by accident

Phone
    LG EnV3
    Feedback Score

very cool

Went bowling tonight and they had music on and for ***** I loaded up this program and was amazed that it was still able to tell me the artist and song and album even though you could only hear parts of the song through the bowling sounds

Phones
    LG Decoy VX8610
    Motorola i450
    Motorola v325 (retired)
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless (primary)
    Feedback Score
    You can only download it with certain VZW GIN phones. See the http://getitnow.vzwshop.com/ (ring tones section) for details. Not all VZW GIN phones not have the memory to download it. I wish mine does, but it doesn't.

Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xorez
    Went bowling tonight and they had music on and for ***** I loaded up this program and was amazed that it was still able to tell me the artist and song and album even though you could only hear parts of the song through the bowling sounds
    really? thats pretty cool, when i tried mine i just played a song from itunes and put the phone near my computer, but it's good to know it actually works in a real life situation! i guess i'm gonna have to pay for it and get some credits to check it out.

by the way, can whoever got the 200 free credits explain how they did it? i dunno what they repeatedly clicked and cancelled to get unlimited credits

Phones
    palmOne Treo 650
    Motorola i860
    Radio Shack PRO-95 Police Scanner
    Carriers
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    I can get it on my LG VX7000. I think I'll try it later.

Phones
    Storm
    Pearl
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (MikeSobe's VX8000: LGE-VX8000/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.1 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

I tested this out the other day and worked perfectly. Its pretty cool, if only you could sing or hum part of the song and have it work lol. I agree its not worth the $ but very cool.

Phones
    HTC Touch Sprint
    Moto Q9C Sprint
    Motorola KRZR K1m
    Carriers
    Sprint (Official)
    Sprint (via hacked NAM profile)
    Feedback Score
    I remember a hardware device that did this being advertised a few years ago, pretty cool little device, but I think the service was discontinued for it. So this is a cool idea, to incorperate it into cell phones.

Problem is A) it's not on my Audiovox CDM-9900.
    B) it's apparantly expensive as crap to actually use!

Nu
    Sign it? I haven't even finished reading it...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast