Thread: SL65, Cingular - Settings Configurator

Feedback Score

SL65, Cingular - Settings Configurator

Please help, I have a Siemens SL65 and no can seem to give me the setting configurations for WAP, MMS, Internet, or E-mail. I have been to the Siemens web site and did everything I was told to, and it said a message was going to be sent.....and nothing. Try putting in every possible area code to match (if your familiar +1, +01, +001, ex.) and still nothing. My WAP Push Set. is currently set at "Allow All". Cingular can't seem to help me because they are not a provider for this phone (meaning they have no info on it) and it is an International phone. If anyone has this info, please post it or E-mail it directly to me. Thanks for all your help in advance!

Device(s)
    sl65
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

Hey

I have a Siemens sl65 and I can't receive MMS or go online. Can't someone help me PLEASE!!! I am in love with this phone and really need help.

Quote Originally Posted by rynoinnv
    Please help, I have a Siemens SL65 and no can seem to give me the setting configurations for WAP, MMS, Internet, or E-mail. I have been to the Siemens web site and did everything I was told to, and it said a message was going to be sent.....and nothing. Try putting in every possible area code to match (if your familiar +1, +01, +001, ex.) and still nothing. My WAP Push Set. is currently set at "Allow All". Cingular can't seem to help me because they are not a provider for this phone (meaning they have no info on it) and it is an International phone. If anyone has this info, please post it or E-mail it directly to me. Thanks for all your help in advance!