Phones
    More toys than you can imagine
    iPhone 4
    Galaxy S
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blueblue9
    OKay, I finally got to talk to verizon tech support on this issue today. Here is what they told me. They said since I'm getting all circuits are busy while using there phone it is a verizon issue. They just said that there are to many people making out going calls at peak times and I will just have to keep trying until i get through. They said that its not a problem with there system, its just that to many people are using it at once. calls to other verizon wireless callers go through because its a different switch and its not going through the PSTN and it goes over verizonwireless own network (thats why you have free mobile to mobile)

well i guess i got my answer, i just hope they upgrade their switches to handle a greater capacity during peak times.
    You are correct. Verizon only has so many mobile originating trunks that connect to the telcos infrastructure.

Verizon would need to add more trunks to eliminate the issue.

Phones
    Moto e815
    LG VX3200 (decent reception)
    LG VX4500 (returned, insufficent reception)
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    " They said that its not a problem with there system, its just that to many people are using it at once. "

Aaah, isn't customer support funny! I've got another good one - have horrible congestion on the highway? The problem isn't that the road doesn't have enough lanes, it's that there's to many people driving on it!

I think all circuits busy is my most hated message, because all they would have to do to fix it is buy more equipment! (unlike spectrum, which isn't always available, or towers where they have to negotiate to try to find a site)

Phones
    N95-4
    E815
    Carriers
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Happened to me the day I got my phone ... all day

I know it was Verizon b/c I was trying to call a land land and my CellOne phone went through just fine.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xorez
    Am I the only one getting this message? I signed up with verizon a week ago and havn't made many phone calls but 6 times now I've gotten this stupid message and I have to redial. I have never experienced this with any other provider.....is anyone else getting this bs? I tried to call a friend at 1:30 am just now and I got the message twice!!!!
    I get this message several times a week at various times of the day all the time. Just figured it was normal. Has happened a lot more since the last prl. I'm on ACI.

Phones
    Treo 750
    Treo650/Treo700p (retired)
    VM4500/MM7400/A800 (retired)
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Verizon (cancelled)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU
    Yes, cuz verizon could never be wrong.....lol
    OOooOOOooo no, never, VzW is always 100% the best carrier ever....smirk
    Temporarily changed at the mod's request...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3