Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Tutorials] - - CDM8940

Feedback Score
    its a pqi 512 mb
    http://www.supermediastore.com/super...-shipping.html

i put the card into a bigger card than into a reader which goes into the USB
    and it'll show its connected usually, but everytime i try to open the folder it just freezes and does the task not responding..

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    aparently radioshack is no longer carring that cable.... has anyone found it elsewhere? or another cable that works just the same?

Device(s)
    AudioVox CDM 8940
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just google "audiovox cdm8940 USB data cable", there are bunch of them on many websites. You can also get it on ebay.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neverminda
    Just google "audiovox cdm8940 USB data cable", there are bunch of them on many websites. You can also get it on ebay.
    yes but some on those sites do not work because they are knock offs. i'd bought mine from radioshack and works great. need to update the link for the radioshack cable with a new working cable.

Device(s)
    AudioVox CDM 8940
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I got mine from here: http://www.cellularfactory.com/pro.jsp?c=9422
    It's quite cheap comparing to other sites.

Device(s)
    iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    VERIZON, only, verizon
    Feedback Score
    go to radioshack and look for the one for the LG phones and say you want to look at it
    open it and look for the one that has the three grooves on the bottom of the usb cable
    i think it was the 6100vx

Device(s)
    Motorola QA30
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

Different WAP question

Hi,

I was able to get the free wap to work on my phone but I have a question. When I go to websites that I need to use my login, like AOL, Ebay, and Verizon, when I click on login nothing happens. I am able to browse websites just fine, but is there a way to login to websites? Is anyone else having this trouble? Thanks.

Joie

Feedback Score

someone mind helping me get the free internet?

hey would someone mind explaining how to get the free internet in a more simpler way. I cant get past the 1st dialing part. I dialed ##browser then end. how do you proceed from here?

Device(s)
    Motorola QA30
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Hi Dan,

Do you have an Audiovox 8940? If so, hit ##browser, then hit the red end button. Then just follow the instructions already on this forum, it takes some patience but does work. The only thing is with me, I haven't been able to sign in to any websites, so I can't even get my email which is why I would use mobile web in the first place. If anyone has some advice I would really like to hear it.

Joie

Device(s)
    iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    VERIZON, only, verizon
    Feedback Score
    does using the mobile web on phone use ordinary cell minutes?
    and is it free during nights and weekend?

Device(s)
    CDM8940
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Post Lg 9800

Well, as far as the title of my post. I feel the CDM-8940 is still #1 for a Verizon CDMA non-pocket pc cell phones! < In case any of you were wondering >The keyboard is useless unless you are txting all day long or emailing. I am still, after 3 1/2 months with this phone, happy with my purchase! Although, I hope to see something beat out this phone on the horizon! Just figured I would drop my 2 cents with a thread Feel free to respond!

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Feedback Score

Loading MP3s questions

Maybe its a bad mini sd i have no clue, im not really cell phone smart, just moderate. But when i go to format the sd card it says format failed. and when i go to send a picture from phone to SD card it says error. its a san disk mini sd 256mb. it says its compatable. am i doing anything wrong or probally a bad card?

Device(s)
    iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    VERIZON, only, verizon
    Feedback Score
    where did you buy your card. and was it in original packing?

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Feedback Score
    best buy and yes. the package says mobile phone ready, it fits in my phone perfect. Says compatable with all miniSD mobile devices. I have no clue

Device(s)
    cdm8940
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

I got mine from e-bay. Cost me $11.00 with shipping. It works great, now I have the Stooges on my phone! Whoop Whoop Whoop!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast