Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate MCC-MNC List for the USA

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Correction: 310-380 is still active in many parts of the country.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6500 classic
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tekelberry
    Correction: 310-380 is still active in many parts of the country.
    This is true, I can still connect to this network in Kansas City.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6016i
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowfintuna
    310-150 on Cingular seems extinct now. All of NC-SC is now 310-410
    Former Triton PCS areas that overlap with existing CellularONE areas in Virginia have been renumbered into 310-15. For example out in Front Royal or Spotslyvania County/Fredericksburg you'll find the former Triton PCS operating under 310-15, the old BellSouth Mobility DCS MNC. This is probably due to Triton PCS reading 310-49 in areas they still operate such as North Carolina.

Also 310-38 is still very much alive in the Washington/Baltimore region.

Device(s)
    Nokia N95
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    310-38 is alive and well in Washington state as well.

Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless;
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cerver7
    sry this is noobish but what are these numbers for? do i need them? how would i go about adding them to my phone if i do need them.

thanks
    You don't really need them but your phone does; what the phone does, if your area has multiple GSM networks, or if you are driving along and your phone has to change from one network to another. Well, these numbers are what the phone actually uses to look up what networks are available for it to use; Cingular for instance doesn't have it's equipment broadcast "Cingular" out over the air... it broadcasts 310-480. Your SIM card has a list of what network numbers are called what, and that's how the phone knows to show "Cingular" onscreen. Usually you can edit this at least a little through a debug screen... when I had my Siemens S46, when AT&T Wireless' towers here switched to Cingular towers, my phone just showed "310-480" on screen until I found a menu to type in that 310-480 should display as "Cingular". Interestingly, some other network ID was already in there to display as "CINGULAR" (all caps) but I never saw that come up.

Device(s)
    at&t/HTC Tilt/TyTyn II
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I recently was just able to get into seeing My Network List on my RAZR. I would really like to add to my Network List but it tells me its full. I would like to add Eastbrooke since my parents live in their coverage area and its where I'm originally from I would like it to be displayed. Is it safe to delete any of the numbers in the list or is that possible? I just got this after my RAZR crashed trying to activate AIM and I had to reflash with a monster pack and I think this is a neat thing to have esp using CellularOne Dobson. When I leave my area it will say Extended Area and have the triangle when I enter Cingular when I enter Eastbrook it would stay as CellularOne but I haven't left my service area since my phone crashed which was this past Saturday. Just was wondering if it was possible to add thanks!
    VERIZON DSL SUCKS!! Took 3 weeks to turn on and still didn't work correctly til today making it 4 weeks! Now the issue is this: keep Verizon and use the 2 months of free service or stop the hassle of paying for DSL and a phone line Verizon charges by the min to use and get cable TV and internet through Comcast. Same 6 month price for internet ($19.99) just the addition of TV and a set top box that I will use compared to phone line I don't use. Any suggestions is appreciated through PM.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus / Apple iPhone 7 / Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Pacific Bell Wireless / Verizon Wireless / Movistar MX / Telcel MX
    Feedback Score
    ^^
    Yes, it's safe to delete the unwanted networks from the network list and add the ones you want, however if you turn off your phone for any reason the changes might/will be lost. I have removed entires on the network list without any problems and added my own.

Carrier(s)
    310-260
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by roamer1
    310-250 T-Mobile <-- old VS MNC retired in favor of -260
    310-260 T-Mobile <-- old VS MNC retired in favor of -260
    310-250 is actually still used in Hawaii
    310-260 is not retired.

Device(s)
    ATT Tilit Hyperdragon IV
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    OK..I give up...
    What are these numbers all about? and how does knowing them help me?

Device(s)
    LG KU990 (Viewity)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    ok..

I have an unlocked ROKR E1. I get no service and it says emergency only. I go to settings < network < network list. I get cingular wireless at 310-990, Cingular at 310-410, 310-980, 310-170, 310-380, 344-930. I have many more, but I want to use Cingular or T-Mobile. I used to get T-Mobile service before this happened. I have a Cingular SIM and Cingular plan.

When I go to "availible networks" it says T-Mobile at 310-260. So I guess I need to use T-Mobile since its all that is availible. Correct?

My network setup is at Band - Automatic, Type - Automatic, Speed - Medium.

I dunno where I go from there. When I press register, nothing happens.

Please help me get A signal...I just want to be able to make calls for a change.

Thanks

How do I get a friggen signal for something

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Booot
    When I go to "availible networks" it says T-Mobile at 310-260. So I guess I need to use T-Mobile since its all that is availible. Correct?
    Yes, it is.

My network setup is at Band - Automatic, Type - Automatic, Speed - Medium.

I dunno where I go from there. When I press register, nothing happens.

Please help me get A signal...I just want to be able to make calls for a change.

Thanks

How do I get a friggen signal for something
    Nobody can help you here since roaming is controlled on the network-side.
    One of three options...
    1.) Buy a repeater.
    2.) Move over to T-Mobile.
    3.) Move to somewhere with better Cingular coverage.

One thing you can forget about for sure is using the T-Mobile network to receive/place calls. The only call you can make is the call to 911 since that's required anyways by Federal law.

Device(s)
    LG KU990 (Viewity)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I still have warrenty...If I send it to Motorola, can they fix it? My phone works everywhere except my city...

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Is there a map with these codes? I'd like to load up on some of these before I go to certain areas of the country. Or, at least associate each code with a state.

Device(s)
    Motorola SLVR L7/V8
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular Family Plan Since 2001
    Feedback Score
    310-170 is still very very active is SoCal.

Phone: Motorola SLVR L7/V8 -------------------- Phone: Motorola V3i w/ iTunes 50
    S/W Version: R4513_G_08.B7.DCR_RB --------- S/W Version: R47A_G_08.D8.67R
    Flex Version: SE4621AXXN1115 ----------------- Flex Version: GSPSLQAT675UL07E
    Mods: Custom Startup Animation & Sound, ----- Mods: OEM Gold Housing, Custom Startup
    1000 Song iTunes, Moto IM, Extended Video --- Animation & Sound, French Voice Command,
    Length, .mp4 Video Record, Video Styles ------- AIM, Funlights

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gopher
    Is there a map with these codes? I'd like to load up on some of these before I go to certain areas of the country. Or, at least associate each code with a state.
    That's impossible, because States may have more then one active GSM network.
    For an example in California there are four GSM networks throughout this State.
    Where are these certain areas you want the network codes for?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast