Thread: T-mobile coverage in CT?

Phone
    LG EnV
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

T-mobile coverage in CT?

I just looked at the street coverage maps for t-mible and doesnt even look like there any coverage aournd me but i know there is. Just wanted to know peoples expirience in CT
    HoFo PRO

Phone
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Any specific areas? I've been in Hartford & suburbs, in Groton & surrounding areas and down through CT towards NYC, and I've always had good coverage... If you go out in the sticks coverage wont be soo good obviously.

Phones
    Tilt
    Samsung ZX-10
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Unless you live and travel on or near major highways I wouldn't go with Tmobile in Connecticut. I see you have Verizon, I would stay with them or Cingular in Connecticut but you could always get a tmobile prepaid to try it out in your area it may work for you.

Phone
    LG EnV
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    well i mainly need it for the aim/text/internet etc since im paying like 15$ a month for text messaging and still going over lol but anyway im on a 1 year contract so i guess i will stick it out. hopefully b4 its over maybe some new tower will be set up around here. Also verizon in my area isnt that great either so it shouldnt be a DRASTIC change....hopefully lol

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 ACTIVE
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by triple5soul8781
    I just looked at the street coverage maps for t-mible and doesnt even look like there any coverage aournd me but i know there is. Just wanted to know peoples expirience in CT

A friend of mine had tmobile and found coverage to be very spotty in the Cromwell, Rocky Hill area.
    AT&T LTE Network Hartford, CT Area

Phone
    LG EnV
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yea service is spotty everywhere in ct. but hopefully soon the new twers will be put up from what i hear

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 ACTIVE
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Yea service is spotty everywhere in ct. but hopefully soon the new twers will be put up from what i hear
    I see Canton on your location, There is a tower towards the center of town near Mcdonalds. I know for a fact Cingular is on there, but I guese tmobile isn't. My Cingular phone gets full power there, but there are also other panels there. Maybe Sprint or Nextel possibly.

Phone
    LG EnV
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Really? Im actually at the mcdonalds very often lol Im hoping soon there will be a t-mobile tower. I would go to verizon or cingular but i have nothign to replace my sidekick2 lol

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 ACTIVE
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Really? Im actually at the mcdonalds very often lol Im hoping soon there will be a t-mobile tower. I would go to verizon or cingular but i have nothign to replace my sidekick2 lol
    Yeah I been to that Mcdonalds a few times. I guese the tower is somewhere in the back woods area near micky D's. If your getting spotty service there, then tmobile doesn't have panels on that tower.

Off Topic: I love that new strip mall out there in Canton. very classey.

Feedback Score
    i live on the road right off of Eathan Allen or w.e and im really close tot eh mall...i get very very poor servise with my nextel and recent degraded even more..i am also looking to go to tmobile for the sidekcik but wondering if the servise will be different from nextel to tmobile

and yes the mall is very nice