Thread: SIM Card not ready?

Phone
    Motorola Cliq
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Question SIM Card not ready?

Does anyone else ever get a notification on their SK2 that the SIM card is not ready? I have had this happen several times, and it is occurring more frequently lately. Ironically, it does not appear to affect my usage as I acknowledge with the ok button and have full access, but I am concerned because of the increase. Any input/advice is appreciated.

S4N, because I can't change my username without changing everything else.

Phones
    HTC Sensation 4G
    HTC Sensation 4G
    T-Mobile G2
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Unhappy

It started happening to me for a bit, up to the point when the phone stopped recognizing SIM cards altogether. My SIM card works fine, in fact I'm using it in my backup Siemens (makes me giggle every time) phone. I've tired other cards but all it did was confirm that it was the phone.
    I called T-Mo and after about 45 minutes I get them to send me a replacement. The only problem is that the phone is on backorder right now so it looks like I'm going to be using my backup phone for a while. I called them around June 20th, and as of yesterday it hadn't even shipped yet. The crappy part is that I'm paying for unlimited data and I'm most likely going to be going a month without being able to use any of it.