Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Question about mobile to mobile minutes on weekends.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcadden
    They're like, "I only use 200-300 daytime minutes, but I talk alot at night, so I need the unlimited." I'm not going to dissuade you, mister. you seem to know what you need.
    iys good for you. you didn't need to sell anything and get paid.
    I moved up from the 39.99 to 49.99 600AT when I got a FT plan. now I think i have too many minutes...until I get another girlfriend
    Click for my Flickr!

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    m2m should be taken out of your m2m minutes no matter if its a night, weekend, or anytime.

wow. one more reason to discourage me from coming to Cingular.

it's official. Cingular is now the evil empire. not Verizon.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    what would it matter anyways? 5,000 NW mins =83 hours of talk time. if you can talk that much at night, they you would definately be on the 59.99 plan.

Feedback Score

Motorola v635

My V635 with rogers_after unlock and flashing it was unable to download mms messages when I send mms to other phone my phone says <unable to send but people still able to receive them. please help_ Iam deeply apreciate!

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    you are in the wrong thread

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ASimpleFarmer
    what would it matter anyways? 5,000 NW mins =83 hours of talk time. if you can talk that much at night, they you would definately be on the 59.99 plan.
    its not the point of "what would it matter". the point is that its stupid to not have it taken out of your m2m minutes on the night and weekends. i know some people who do use that many N/W mins (a friend of mine used up over 6000 N/W mins. lucky for him he is on T-Mobile. and a lot of them were m2m).

now if he were on Cingular it would've been another story. that is a stupid excuse to jump up to the 59.99 plan like everyone can afford it. the 450 39.99 plan would be just fine for a LOT of people if the m2m mins were TRULY m2m no matter when you use them.

Device(s)
    LG VX-8100
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino369
    I've heard that the 5000 ends up being unlimited if you find a way to go over it. Atleast thats what i heard two years ago when i was on CIngular.
    Nope, as of yesterday I've seen 2 customers go over it...and $800 phone bills suggest that 5000 is not at all unlimited if you go over it.
    Originally posted by ziddey
    suicidal, that has to be THE BEST post i have ever seen

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I'm glad I have unlimited NW. I do most of my calling at night and on weekends, and I have gone over 5000 minutes. I don't have to worry about keeping track of NW minutes.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    man I stand corrected. I still can't imagine using that many minutes. perhaps I am just jealous

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Solavei
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mlzielke
    It doesn't seem logical to me that M2M minutes made after 9 p.m. would be deducted from your 5000 night time minutes. Seems to me they should be logged as free M2M minutes and the 5000 minutes should be reserved for making calls to non-Cingular customers and/or Cingular customers that don't have M2M. Or is that what you meant, Bobo?
    It doesn't matter if the other person doesn't have M2M, for you is still M2M as long as you have M2M in your account.
    I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE....SORRY

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Solavei
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by action-packed
    its not the point of "what would it matter". the point is that its stupid to not have it taken out of your m2m minutes on the night and weekends. i know some people who do use that many N/W mins (a friend of mine used up over 6000 N/W mins. lucky for him he is on T-Mobile. and a lot of them were m2m).
    If you do the math it really doesnt matter the way it is billed because after you run out of N&W it will start using M2M.

Device(s)
    After trying many phones, the one phone that is worthy of this spot is the 6620!!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobolito
    If you do the math it really doesnt matter the way it is billed because after you run out of N&W it will start using M2M.

Not if your 5000 is eaten all up from m2m calls and then you call non cingular customers at night and get chargerd overages.

The chances of this happening is slim but it should be counted like this:

Unlimited n/w should go first or if n/w<5000 then unlimited m2m should go first unless m2m<N/W then N/W should be used first then m2m.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus Grey 128Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ASimpleFarmer
    man I stand corrected. I still can't imagine using that many minutes. perhaps I am just jealous
    You and me both.
    Hartford, CT Area

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobolito
    but what if i eat up my 5000 mins talking to other Cingular customers? if i talk to non Cingular customers after my so called m2m ate my 5000 mins then i'm screwed. that's my they shouldn't be touching your 5000 n/w mins AT ALL if i'm using m2m.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Solavei
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ivwshane
    Not if your 5000 is eaten all up from m2m calls and then you call non cingular customers at night and get chargerd overages.

The chances of this happening is slim but it should be counted like this:

Unlimited n/w should go first or if n/w<5000 then unlimited m2m should go first unless m2m<N/W then N/W should be used first then m2m.
    Quote Originally Posted by action-packed
    but what if i eat up my 5000 mins talking to other Cingular customers? if i talk to non Cingular customers after my so called m2m ate my 5000 mins then i'm screwed. that's my they shouldn't be touching your 5000 n/w mins AT ALL if i'm using m2m.
    If you really use up all your N&W minutes by talking to other Cingular customers, then I really don't see how you'd have time left to talk to non-Cingular customers in order to get overages. Customers that talk that much are those who congest the network and therefore Cingular wants them to spend $10 more for the next up plan which has unlimited N&W. Bottomline, if you want to talk that much, you have to pay for it just like anything else.

By the way, if you run out of your 5000 N&W minutes, then you start using your anytime minutes, and then your Rollover. Only after all that is used up you get charged overages. I really don't see how someone who talks so much is not willing to spend $10 more and get rid of any potential headaches. Let's not drown in a glass of water, please!
    Last edited by bobolito; 07-17-2005 at 05:33 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast