walmart.com-->right click "save as" on the preview file
Here is a quick way to get free ringtones from cingular.com and other ringtone sites.
1. Go To Website ( http://www-xl.cingularextras.com/fu...MLDir?c1=1&dc=0 ) thats cingulars ringtone site, has a lot of good tones but they charge like.. 3$ for each one
2. Preview the ringtone, wait for it to finish loading and finish playing
3. Go to your internet explorer , tools , internet options, temporary internet settings , settings , view files
4. Sort by last accessed, newest at top
5. Find the media file closest to the top, thats the ringtone you just previewed
6. Copy and paste it somewhere else, rename it, convert it to mp3 or desired extension
7. Transfer to phone
8. Repeat steps 1-7 if more ringtones wanted
9. Enjoy your free ringtones
Hot To: Free ringtones from cingular.com walmart.com and other ringtone sites
Im back! After 6 months of stolen phone
i posted it in numerous spots on this forum, i didnt search this part. oh well, its fo new people coming in
"Service temporarily unavailable."Originally Posted by hitbyaprkedcar7
wow those guys are dumb. why not just make them tiny flash .swf files with nothing but sound since it is much harder to extract audio from that than just plain wavs or midi's or mp3's.
http://www-xl.cingularextras.com try just going there and going to ringtones, idk why it says that.. i think its cause hofo takes out the middle of the linkOriginally Posted by coyotl
because people are dumb and thats good for us dont give them any ideas :-POriginally Posted by nemik
pffftt ideas. these guys won't take any advice. although have they switched to windows media player format or something? in the source they just seems to be forcing it there as an object. but i can't determine yet the type of content it is playing, the filename does not have an extension. smart move so far. nevertheless, it is still stores in cache somewhere!
in the cache it stores it as a command, so when you run it right from the cache it asks you are you sure you want to run this command it might be harmfull blah blah blah thats why you have to copy it to your desktop or somewhere else and then rename it and it will be a WMA file