Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BT Dongle For PC, which to buy?

Device(s)
    HTC ThunderBolt
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Agree that high end BT dongles are probably not important for your intended use with your phone and desktop, but if you ever intend to do other stuff (eg, BT stereo headphones around your house, etc), you might be interested in spending a little more for a BT 2.0 dongle. I'm sure you can find this cheaper elsewhere, but Toshiba sells a Toshiba USB Adapter with Bluetooth 2.0+EDR on their website for $45. Good luck!
    Thanks, robrecht

Feedback Score
    hey, sorry to ressurect an old thread...

but is there a BT dongle that supports BT 2.0 and USB 2.0? or is USB 1.1 speeds overkill for even BT2.0

I've tried looking on the internet forever but could not find one like that

Im trying to pair my computer with a samsung t809, if someone has a better setup please let me know

Reason why i am doing this is because i have winXP x64 and PC studio will not work with my OS

Device(s)
    Nec N840
    Carrier(s)
    rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpon10s
    If you have a E815, I would reccomend a card reader with a transflash. But if you want to do bluetooth, just get the cheapest dongle you can find they are all the same, don't let people try and talk you into an expensive one.

almost true. if you want to use internet on your pda than BlueSoheil bt dongles are not what you need

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by guitar otoko
    hey, sorry to ressurect an old thread...

but is there a BT dongle that supports BT 2.0 and USB 2.0? or is USB 1.1 speeds overkill for even BT2.0

I've tried looking on the internet forever but could not find one like that

Im trying to pair my computer with a samsung t809, if someone has a better setup please let me know

Reason why i am doing this is because i have winXP x64 and PC studio will not work with my OS
    Most (if not all) of the BT HCI 2.0 dongles are USB 2.0...

So, like the Kensington being sold at Circuit City and Best Buy.. its USB 2.0/BT HCI 2.0...
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2