Thread: PLEASE Sign Petition To Motorola For 815 Problems!

Threaded View

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Exclamation PLEASE Sign Petition To Motorola For 815 Problems!

I have updated the link with a much better written petition than mine (thanks to andyw2100). please resign if you were one of the first 10 to sign up. Thanks to everyone.

i have started a petition to motorola to fix what i consider the major issues with the e815. iwas told after sending them my phone along with a letter explaining the problems that they have not recieved many complaints on the issues i was addressing and that the phone is working perfectly. i want to show them that these are problems with as many people as i can and that it is not just me or a select few. there are major spaces between my paragraphs on this petition but the website is going to fix that. i tried to include the major problems and i am sure there are more but this is a start.

PLEASE PLEASE sign this and help me show Motorola that they have a problem and it is happening to a lot of us and it is nationwide.

Thanks.

E815 Motorola Petition
    Last edited by fletch33; 08-05-2005 at 01:38 PM. Reason: I added a new link for better petition.
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"

WHO-DEY!!!