Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: E815 Super Thread (for simple people)

Device(s)
    Motorola Razr2 V9m
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Is the TF to fake TXT msg to interal memory for a mp3 ringer still true? I just got this phone, love it and really want new ringers!

Device(s)
    DROID by Motorola
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowdogMU
    Is the TF to fake TXT msg to interal memory for a mp3 ringer still true? I just got this phone, love it and really want new ringers!
    The outbox trick still works.
    >>Recent Cellular Phone History: ...Motorola RIZR Z6tv, LG VX9100 enV2, Apple iPhone 3G, BlackBerry Bold 9000, Apple iPhone 3GS, Motorola DROID, Google Nexus One, HTC Tattoo, Apple iPhone 4

Motorola Droid [Gingerbread GPA12 with 1.00Ghz_LV_V0.1.zip 450MHz/1GHz Interactive via Peter Alfonso]

Device(s)
    Motorola Razr2 V9m
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry Ry
    The outbox trick still works.
    Thank you!

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by metman07
    His ringer worked but not mine. I am gonna try to adjust my ringers. Anyway, what program do you guys use to make ringers??? I have always used Audacity but I can't seem to ever get the ringer loudest without the bass being even louder. Thanks, Metman.
    There is something wrong with your encoding rates then...

Btw, I use Cool Edit Pro v1.2 (no longer being sold)... I've used Adobe Audition (replacement to cool edit) and nero wave editor..
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Device(s)
    Motorola Razr2 V9m
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Adobe Audition all the way.

Device(s)
    LG VS-910 (LG Revolution)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless (currently)---2002 to present
    Feedback Score

The Motorola e815 won't play MP3's

I tried doing that but when I click on the sounds icon, it won't list the music.

Device(s)
    E815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by danny90043
    I tried doing that but when I click on the sounds icon, it won't list the music.
    I have noticed that if the name/title of the song is too long it will not list it under sounds.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by danny90043
    Is is looking at whats on the transflash? Click menu, then switch storage device, and make sure its set to tflash.

Device(s)
    Motorola e815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Unhappy

Got my TF(Sandisk 512mb) a couple days ago when my e815 stopped connecting to the network and had to be replaced by verizon. I had videos on it that I didn't want to pay to email to myself...card works great for that. BUT, once it's formatted, it goes into a read only mode and I cannot load anything on it (like ringtones to use the outbox trick) from the computer. Tried it with the adapter and card reader. Changing read only in the properties won't work, it bounces right back to read only. Any suggestions?

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddessy
    Got my TF(Sandisk 512mb) a couple days ago when my e815 stopped connecting to the network and had to be replaced by verizon. I had videos on it that I didn't want to pay to email to myself...card works great for that. BUT, once it's formatted, it goes into a read only mode and I cannot load anything on it (like ringtones to use the outbox trick) from the computer. Tried it with the adapter and card reader. Changing read only in the properties won't work, it bounces right back to read only. Any suggestions?
    If you are using the sd adapter thing, make sure it is unlocked.

Device(s)
    Motorola e815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I did, I tried both ways, locked and unlocked. Same thing happens...

Device(s)
    E815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RickiRed
    I have noticed that if the name/title of the song is too long it will not list it under sounds.
    It doesn't like symbols either.

Device(s)
    Motorola e815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Tried everything...copying the folders off the TF card onto the computer and unchecking read only, erasing them off the card, then loading them back on...still, it won't let me put files bigger than like 5kb on the card, keeps saying device not ready. Card reader issue perhaps? Cause the card had no problem storing videos off the phone which I transferred to the computer...and they're obviously bigger than 5kb... It's driving me crazy...

Device(s)
    LG VX8300 (mine)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I have tried the "outbox" method of getting ringers on walmart . com and the verizon site. When I right click/save as it won't let me save. Whats up?

Feedback Score

ringtone

I tried what was said, sending a voice recording in a fake message. Afterward i saved it with a name. Then i go to sounds, and it is there, but wehn i press the menue button, there is no option to apply as ringtone. Can anyone help me wiht that. One thing i noticed is that the other sounds, that come wiht the phone, are *.mid, but this one is just file name and no .mid.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast