Thread: Way to find out how many Text messages you have used?

Phones
    Nokia E71-2
    Nokia E66-2
    iPhone 1st Gen
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Way to find out how many Text messages you have used?

Anyone know if there is a way to keep track of how many text messages that you send/recieve? I have been just keeping count in my inbox and outbox and been writing them down to keep track after i delete all of them. Anyone know of another way?

Phones
    Motorola RAZR V3
    BlackBerry Tour 9630
    Carriers
    AT&T Mobility /
    Feedback Score
    yeah i think that might be the easiest way.

just keep like 150 total text's on your phone untill it says like low memory, delete it and then save upto 150 more and just keep track like that...

Phones
    Nokia E71-2
    Nokia E66-2
    iPhone 1st Gen
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    yeah thats what i have been doing...just going to keep doing that. thanks for the input!

Phone
    Storm2
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just get the unlimited plan and check the bill when it comes. I sent just about 4000 last month.

Phones
    Casio G'zOne Boulder in Orange with front speaker on The Network baby!
    Apple iPhone 5s 64GB Space Gray on AT&T
    Sony Ericsson w810i on T-Mobile
    Carriers
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    When you watch something you LOVE so much die such a painful death, it makes moving on IMPOSSIBLE.
    Feedback Score

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Flying_Hellfish
    Just get the unlimited plan and check the bill when it comes. I sent just about 4000 last month.
    4000? that's all?, i only about 10000! (no kidding eighter)

unlimited is a beautiful thing isn't it?
    I am looking to take over a former *Centennial Wireless* Account that was converted to *VERIZON*. Preferably one with a data card, but I won't discriminate if it's a voice plan with a dumbphone/smartphone/whatever. If it's a former Centennial Account and is now a VERIZON account, but still has the Centennial Plan on it, then I AM INTERESTED!

FINALLY reached my 6,000th post on Monday February 28th, 2011 at 2:23 A.M. EST.[/B][/SIZE]

Phone
    Storm2
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I've been going up by about 1000 a month lately, soon it'll be a better number.

yeah for the extra few dollars unlimited is way better than trying to keep track every month.

Phones
    Blackberry 8320
    Blackberry 9700
    Carriers
    Tmobile(great sms)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skippinjack
    4000? that's all?, i only about 10000! (no kidding eighter)

unlimited is a beautiful thing isn't it?
    wow how did you send that many on Nextel. With my math you have lost at least 400 messages from non delivery or disappearing.
    Blackberry 9700
    My next BB is the BB9800.....

Phones
    Motorola Q9
    Samsung U740
    Motorola V3
    Carriers
    Sprint
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tDAWG
    wow how did you send that many on Nextel. With my math you have lost at least 400 messages from non delivery or disappearing.
    Yeh, it seems like that's the way it goes. I tried calling Customer Care and asking them how text messages were billed since a lot of them are not received, not received on time, or come in two pieces (either half in one half in the other, or full in one and an error in the other), and they always say that they have never had an issue with text messages and that there is no way to credit you for those messages.

Phones
    Casio G'zOne Boulder in Orange with front speaker on The Network baby!
    Apple iPhone 5s 64GB Space Gray on AT&T
    Sony Ericsson w810i on T-Mobile
    Carriers
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    When you watch something you LOVE so much die such a painful death, it makes moving on IMPOSSIBLE.
    Feedback Score

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tDAWG
    no joke, but ALOT of them are in the form of emails to email addresses, i mean why not use my phone for email to right?