Thread: Need help for Motorola T193 ringtones

Device(s)
    Softbank 707sc
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score

Smile Need help for Motorola T193 ringtones

Can anyone teach me how to compose a T193 ringtone? I have already try the Nok2phone software and I convert a midi file to motorola text file, but when I try to send, it doesn't work? Is there any tricky stuff?

Device(s)
    SE T616
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    first get nokia2phone, to convert midi to motorola rigntone, as u have done, second get the motorola ring tone composer , there's a link to it somewhere on this board, do a search.,,. , then click on the copy note button in the program and paste it in a text file or even better, paste it as a txtmessage to be sent out ,. if done correctly, u should receive your ring tone..., as a message..,,

one down side is,. although the T193 can hold a lengthy ringtone, service providers like rogers AT&T GSM, limit your message length to 123 characters i believe,. , so if u want a longer ringtone to be sent., u hafta find another way to do it.,,. IF ANYONE FINDS OUT HOW, pls post!~.,
    i tried emailing from my @home email account,. from my utoronto.ca email account., but it doesn't work...,,. anyawys hoped i helped.,,.

Feedback Score
    I'm assuming you guys got nok2phone from ringtonecity. The free download version limits you to 20 notes until you register. The way to get around this is to use the Joey Yung "Who come to love me" midi. Somehow there's a bug in nok2phone that if you open this midi first and paste (w/o closing who come to love me) whatever song you want to convert after it'll override the protection in nok2phone. So you can convert all the notes w/o buying the program.

As for Rogers only let you send 150 chars...well just take the section you like instead of sending the whole song.