Thread: Please help with the online assessment test.

Phones
    VX7000 - Great Phone!
    VX6000 - A trooper!
    Audiovox CDM8600 - I don't like this phone!
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Please help with the online assessment test.

Hi! My brother applied online, gave resumes at stores, and now is being contacted for some jobs. Now he has to take the online assessment test. What should he expect? I have already read some threads about the assessment test but they don't give too many detials. The problem is that just last week he took the Cingular onlines assessment and did not pass it. We are still trying to figure out why because the Cingular assessment was very personal and we are having a hard time figuring out what the test told them that they didn't like. He has two years of selling experience with an authorized dealer and is very good at selling. He was a manager when the company he worked for went under a few months back. What kind of questions should he expect? Are they looking for honest answers or do they just BS you when they say that? My brother is a great sales person and everytime he talks to a manager/recruiter they love him. He's very outgoing, knows what he is talking about, and is a great sales. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    You cannot change your destiny, you can however, rise up to meet it.

Phones
    VX7000 - Great Phone!
    VX6000 - A trooper!
    Audiovox CDM8600 - I don't like this phone!
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I am not asking for the answers. I'm asking for advice on what to expect. Just wanted some help for my brother.

Phones
    Lumia 1020
    Lumia 1020
    Carrier
    AT&T USA
    Feedback Score
    I took the assesment test.

Here they asked me things like:

Balance these two registers: tabulated account bills (expenses) and then what you wrote down for the same accounts.

For that question you had to find out where the discrepancy was, etc...

On that test I was also asked, like so and so in your store is having difficulties making quota, swearing up and down it's impossible to reach. he is speaking to the mananger, but is disrupting morale in your store. what should you do to help him calm down.

just things like that.

-michael

Phones
    BlackBerry 8700
    T-Mobile MDA
    BlackBerry 7105
    Carrier
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tbonecopper
    I took the assesment test.

On that test I was also asked, like so and so in your store is having difficulties making quota, swearing up and down it's impossible to reach. he is speaking to the mananger, but is disrupting morale in your store. what should you do to help him calm down.

just things like that.

-michael
    ...work in austin.
    ·T···Mobile·

Phones
    Lumia 1020
    Lumia 1020
    Carrier
    AT&T USA
    Feedback Score
    LOL So true.

-michael

Feedback Score
    The assessments are more hit or miss, one thing about the assessments, youll notice, alot of the questions are the same just worded different or changed a little, be as consistant as possible the test actually takes into account if your answers change from one out to another for a question that should have the same outcome. Secondly im not sure how your tests are worded but in csr, most of the are like 1-5 very not true, not true even, true, very true, or something along those lines, for most things that could possibly go the other way depeding on the situation on the spectrum dont mark a 5 mark a 4