Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: D500 + Legacy AT&T mMode/WAP/MMS = Solution

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Captivate
    Carrier(s)
    at&t (formerly Cingular)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JPB108
    anyone have a similar work around for an XV6800 windows mobile on Verizon? I do not have a data plan, but do have a strong wireless signal.
    There is no way that your CDMA/EVDO device is going to to connect to AT&T's GSM/EDGE/UMTS network to access the internet or make/receive calls.

If you're asking if there is a way for you to get "free" internet on your phone through Verizon without a data plan, the answer is more than likely no.
    If you feel that you have to correct some of my posts for my capitalization of some of my words, then just bear with it. It's just a discussion forum where some may be limited by time to answer in well-versed and eloquent sentences.

I already got a PHD (Plain High School Diploma) so ignore my style of writing and I'll ignore your ignorance.

Subject: You can read this-trust me!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

When asked if I see the glass half empty or half full, I responded I see just a glass of water.
    Now you know how I think.

Feedback Score

Unhappy Same Problem

Hey did anyone ever help you I realize this was a long time ago but I am having the exact same problem. I have a samsung T 739 Katalyst and I am an a t and t subscriber Everything works on this phone except the internet and the ringtones download and games, etc. O and I cannot send or receive picture messages I also have the same results with the profiles I tried the "fix" listed above and it did not work I wonder if anyone can please help me?

with an ATT sim settings are as followed

Profile Name: MMS
    home url: http://mmsc.mobile.attwireless.net
    Bearer: GPRS only
    Proxy: Enable
    ---- GPRS settings---
    Ip address: 10.250.250.55
    Port: 8080
    APN : proxy

--- GSM settings ---
    Ip: 0.0.0.0
    port: 8080
    rest are all blank

So can anyone give me the codes I need to make my phone MMS capable sendin and receiving and to download and surf the internet? It would be much appreciated
    Last edited by sexkitten1075; 06-07-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Add pertinent information to better explain issue

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Captivate
    Carrier(s)
    at&t (formerly Cingular)
    Feedback Score
    You probably need to use the settings from this thread below as you are in the old AT&T Wireless Settings thread and not the current new at&t thread for settings.

**new ATT/Cingular + D500 = WAP Works! MMS Problems/Solutions **

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5