Note: I currently have Data Access Plan (namely internet.com access)
1. do I need to subscriber to a plan in order to get access to media.com? Or it is available by default?
2. What is the cost structure for sending? MMS cost + GPRS? or just MMS cost?
3. I have data access plan, but not Mobile Internet Plan. does that mean I need to pay 50c, not 25c (according to their pricing website)
4. What is the cost structure for receiving MMS? Free? GPRS cost?
5. Does the receiving user need to subscriber to mobile internet plan in order to receive?
thanks a lot
movo9.com - mobile tv + video
Ultimate comparison chart for Portable Video Player
Sony PSP Video/DVD/AVI/RMVB Conversion FAQ
HOFO Feedback (23+ 0-)
Bluetooth Browser 2.0 - Browse, Store and Upload Bluetooth devices - http://www.benhui.net/Bluetooth
1. Available by default
2. Just MMS cost, if you're getting billed for data, that is an ERROR in the system, you should be credited.
3. I guess you gotta have the Mobile Internet Plan to get half off
4. Free receive. Again see 2nd part of #2
On a side note, if you send MMS to people from http://picturemessaging.rogers.com/ it is free, muchlike sending SMS from the rogers.com website to people, but in this case the message will say it originated from your phone (on the receiver's end) and not from 4444 or whatever.