Thread: How Many VoiceMails Allowed?

Phone
    Motorola v330
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

How Many VoiceMails Allowed?

Hey,
    I have a friend in PA that has Cingular. When I call, a message pops right on (no ringing) and a recording says that her voicemail box is full. Since I'm the only one really calling her, how much does it take to fill up a voicemail on a regular Cingular account? And if I get the recording like that, does that mean she has her phone off? Like I said, the recording comes on without any ringing whatsoever.

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slycon
    Hey,
    I have a friend in PA that has Cingular. When I call, a message pops right on (no ringing) and a recording says that her voicemail box is full. Since I'm the only one really calling her, how much does it take to fill up a voicemail on a regular Cingular account? And if I get the recording like that, does that mean she has her phone off? Like I said, the recording comes on without any ringing whatsoever.
    The Basic Voice Mail allows storage of up to twenty messages. Each message can be two minutes in length. Enhanced Voice Mail, which is available in some markets, allows up to forty messages. Each message can be three minutes in length. Messages are not automatically deleted once they are played. They remain in the mailbox until deleted or until they expire in about three weeks. Have your friend delete any messages already heard.

If the phone is unreachable, the call goes directly to Voice Mail. This would happen if the phone is off, off the Cingular network or that of a roaming partner or in a call with call waiting turned off.
    Earl F. Parrish

Phone
    Palm Treo 750 w/ Unbranded WM6
    Carrier
    Cingular (Orange)
    Feedback Score
    If it goes straight to voicemail then yes she has the phone off.
    JT

Got Ping?

Have question about a Premier/FAN account? Click Here.