Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Fido CSRs LIST

Feedback Score
    This should be updated
    Any user working with FIDO post your position :
    I work in Retention

Feedback Score
    Not sure if the best place to post, but currently I'm paying about $80.00/month ($45.00 Unlimited Canada + $30.00 6gb Data Option + $5.00 VM) and am ready to upgrade the phone. Called FIDO and the rep said that in order to get a "free" upgrade I have to pay $15.00 more then qualify for the discounted prices???

When I upgraded from iPhone 4 > 5 there was no such thing, but now from 5 > 6S+ I have to pay more? I get it the extra $15.00 is going towards subsidizing the phone but I never had to pay more to upgrade in the past...

Of course then the rep went onto explain that the iPhone 6S+ is more advanced -- OK, I know and you're not an Apple sales rep.

Am I missing something?

Feedback Score
    Your plan would be considered as a max plan so no issues there.

The only thing I can think of is that you still have a month left to your current agreement or something and the subsidy remaining to be paid is 15$.

Otherwise, I think you would need clarifications.

Feedback Score

Cool Bang

Quote Originally Posted by mab View Post
    Not sure if the best place to post, but currently I'm paying about $80.00/month ($45.00 Unlimited Canada + $30.00 6gb Data Option + $5.00 VM) and am ready to upgrade the phone. Called FIDO and the rep said that in order to get a "free" upgrade I have to pay $15.00 more then qualify for the discounted prices???

When I upgraded from iPhone 4 > 5 there was no such thing, but now from 5 > 6S+ I have to pay more? I get it the extra $15.00 is going towards subsidizing the phone but I never had to pay more to upgrade in the past...

Of course then the rep went onto explain that the iPhone 6S+ is more advanced -- OK, I know and you're not an Apple sales rep.

Am I missing something?
    You were clearly misinformed by a rep who was probably undertrained. To get the discount prices for the new iPhones you must be on a max plan, max plans start at 75$, and your is technically not a MAX PLAN because back when they had the 6GB option for 30$ they didnt have such a thing as a max or smart plan. However your plan still qualifies as a MAX plan because it's over 75$ // you were either misinformed or you misunderstood what the rep was saying because it could very well be the remaining subsidy left on your contract as the guy above me said.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FidoIntruder View Post
    ... To get the discount prices for the new iPhones you must be on a max plan, max plans start at 75$, and your is technically not a MAX PLAN because back when they had the 6GB option for 30$ they didnt have such a thing as a max or smart plan. However your plan still qualifies as a MAX plan because it's over 75$...

Seriously?
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Feedback Score
    so why list them them if we're not to get deals from them?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13