Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats with all the crooked baseball hats?

Phone
    MOTO RAZR BLK
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Whats with all the crooked baseball hats?

It makes me sick... all the white teenagers walkin around with their baseball hats on crooked with the bills completely flat like they're 50 Cent or something. Their hats are on so crooked that the hat is covering one of their ears. I went to a movie the other day in a wealthy white neighborhood and 90% of the teenage boys had their hats on like gangstas.

Your thoughts?

like this idiot (kevin federline)

Last edited by warnie; 11-13-2005 at 07:38 PM.

Phone
    Ericsson
    Carrier
    Orange
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, I know what you mean! As a girl, I tend to avoid guys who hang around each other in a large group, and trying to look cool. I don't know if it's a rude word in US, but over here, we call them Chavs! Last year, a lot of shopping centres over here started to ban them because they tend to scare customers away.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/3983633.stm

Carrier
    T-Mobile 5gb
    Feedback Score
    No Hats in malls?

Jesus, I guess I can't wear my Sombrero to the UK!
    Yeah, another fad, like baseball caps backwards in the early 90s, and to the side with original tags still on them at the turn of the century, and now baseball caps tilted to the side.

Feedback Score
    Its hard to make a baseball cap look cool...I guess they're trying nonetheless.

Carriers
    Fido (Snoopy's Dog House)
    Feedback Score
    they wear them like that to keep the beak flat.. otherwise the beak will curve. The flatter the beak the stiffer the hat will be, and it stays on your head much better
    My Feedback
    I put the "Ho" back in "HOFO"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo
    they wear them like that to keep the beak flat.. otherwise the beak will curve. The flatter the beak the stiffer the hat will be, and it stays on your head much better
    Hmmm...so it's not a fashion thing after all. Interesting...

Phone
    MOTO RAZR BLK
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo
    ah yes. I can see how 50 Cent would want his hat to stay on his head much better since it falls off so easily when he's cappin gangstas

Phones
    Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black)
    iPhone 4
    Carriers
    [ AT&T ]
    Feedback Score
    What's up with you wearing tidy whities instead of boxers? It's a preference... just prefer not to look next time.
    | iPhone ringtone tutorial | Facebook 'Like' me! |
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora
    Toez...the in-house HoFo pimp.

I have sigs turned off | The opinions expressed in my posts are my own.

Phone
    MOTO RAZR BLK
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NineToez
    What's up with you wearing tidy whities instead of boxers? It's a preference... just prefer not to look next time.
    next time?

Phone
    BB Pearl
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by warnie
    It makes me sick... all the white teenagers walkin around with their baseball hats on crooked with the bills completely flat like they're 50 Cent or something. Their hats are on so crooked that the hat is covering one of their ears. I went to a movie the other day in a wealthy white neighborhood and 90% of the teenage boys had their hats on like gangstas.

Yeah......lets see......

Its only the white kids that look stupid huh? Yeah...they all look so much better.

LMFAO

So do 50 Cent and Nelly look stupid here since they are wearing their hats to the front like white boys?

Phones
    iPhone 4S
    iPhone 4S
    iPhone 4
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Naw, Chavs are different. But yea... it's their fashion statement. Really weird.

Phones
    Blackberry 8530
    Blackberry 8530
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I for one think it's sad, disturbing, and pathetic that someone does anything because someone famous (deserving or not) does it first. People should learn to live their own lives, not someone else's that they cannot, especially ones they shouldn't want to. Other than somehow making it to the radio, can anyone tell me any actual redeeming qualities those people have?
    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Phones
    Nokia 6265i
    Samsung SCH-8500 OLD
    Nokia 3300
    Feedback Score
    ^^ hey don't act like you didn't want a pair of those hot tight leather pants when mcjagger rolled out :P, Yeah I guess its preference
    Quote Originally Posted by rip
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (MobilePhone SCP-7300/CA/1.0) NetFront/3.0 MMP/2.0)

i'm gonna ask my dad when was the last time he gave my mom a good pounding
    Click here to See my Feedback

Contact Info:
    Email: Makaveli2k@gmail.com

Phone
    Samsung Captivate, Samsung Mythic
    Carrier
    at&t (formerly Cingular)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonerette888
    Yeah, I know what you mean! As a girl, I tend to avoid guys who hang around each other in a large group, and trying to look cool. I don't know if it's a rude word in US, but over here, we call them Chavs! Last year, a lot of shopping centres over here started to ban them because they tend to scare customers away.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/3983633.stm
    When our Ship pulled into Portsmouth this past June for the 200th Anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar, we were briefed about the baseball cap thing being frowned upon and even banned. Needless to say, the higher ups decided against telling the Crew not to wear them while on liberty and it was evident with the stares given to the American Sailors who were out wearing them.

What I don't like seeing is guys wearing their hats indoors as it's so uncustomary and disrespectful to others. I guess I'm too "old fashioned."
    If you feel that you have to correct some of my posts for my capitalization of some of my words, then just bear with it. It's just a discussion forum where some may be limited by time to answer in well-versed and eloquent sentences.

I already got a PHD (Plain High School Diploma) so ignore my style of writing and I'll ignore your ignorance.

Subject: You can read this-trust me!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

When asked if I see the glass half empty or half full, I responded I see just a glass of water.
    Now you know how I think.

Phone
    nokia 8210,ericsson T100
    Feedback Score
    nah im 17 and i dont wear hats indoors its disrespectful

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast