Thread: My LG V3200 locked, can't remember voicemail password either

Feedback Score

My LG V3200 locked, can't remember voicemail password either

Hello
    My Verizon LG V3200 cell phone is locked. I put a code in accidently and I changed my voicemail password also which I can't remember. Anyone knows how to reset these two. So now I can't use my phone at all. HELP
    Please email me with answer to tjazz94805@yahoo.com
    Thanks

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    Dare - LG 9700, Voyager - LG VX10000
    LG VX9900, VX9800, VX8100,LG VX6000, VX4400
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The default is the last four digits of your phone number.......you could also try the last four of your SSN.

If you need to reset your voicemail, give Verizon customer service a call. As far as your phone............thats a different story.

Phones
    Bionic, Thunderbolt, iPhone4, Droid X, Incredible, Droid, Devour, Omnia II, Tour, Storm, Curve,
    Pearl, Touch, Q9m, Dare, Voyager,
    Chocolate, Flipshot, Juke, Mobi, Alias, Boulder, Razr, 2128i, VX7000
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tpitt
    Hello
    My Verizon LG V3200 cell phone is locked. I put a code in accidently and I changed my voicemail password also which I can't remember. Anyone knows how to reset these two. So now I can't use my phone at all. HELP
    Please email me with answer to tjazz94805@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    To reset your phone lock code to the last 4 of your phone number, dial *228 and select option 1.

As stated above, VZW CS can reset your voicemail password if you call them.
    Member, Verizon Wireless Customer Council

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    Dare - LG 9700, Voyager - LG VX10000
    LG VX9900, VX9800, VX8100,LG VX6000, VX4400
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The more I think about this thread the more suspecious it sounds to me though......

First time poster, forgots voicemail password.....locks his phone.....forgets that password.......doesn't remember the last four digits of his previous phone number.........I'm not saying anything is for sure but the way it is phrased makes it sound a little sketchy....

Phones
    Bionic, Thunderbolt, iPhone4, Droid X, Incredible, Droid, Devour, Omnia II, Tour, Storm, Curve,
    Pearl, Touch, Q9m, Dare, Voyager,
    Chocolate, Flipshot, Juke, Mobi, Alias, Boulder, Razr, 2128i, VX7000
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artimis
    The more I think about this thread the more suspecious it sounds to me though......

First time poster, forgots voicemail password.....locks his phone.....forgets that password.......doesn't remember the last four digits of his previous phone number.........I'm not saying anything is for sure but the way it is phrased makes it sound a little sketchy....
    Maybe...but all of the advice I gave would not work for anyone but the account holder...VZW CS will ask for the last 4 of the account holder SSN before changing the voicemail password...and dialing *228 Option 1 will reset the lock code to the last 4 of the phone number...which is no help if the OP does not know the phone number.