Thread: AIM for MetroPCS

Phone
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

AIM for MetroPCS

For those of you who don't know there is a way around using AIM with Metro.
    Go To Http://www.imforwards.com and sign up for the free service. I believe the web site will explain mostly how it works but if you have any questions about it let me know. I have been using this service for over a year without any problems.

The way it works is basically it will automatically sign you onto aim when you log out from your pc. It then takes any IM's you recieve and forwards them to your cell as an email. When you reply it works the same way. The only bad thing is it looks like Metro changed how their email works now and they always include the original message with the reply but it's not that big of a deal. GOOD LUCK!

Phones
    LG Env
    LG Chocolate
    Nokia 6235
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just signed up for this service and i can recieve IMs but i cant reply. Is there anything else out there. i heard of buddypage.com but its site is not working. if you have any other suggestions let me know.

Phone
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hey, it's not working for me right now either, they must be having some issues. Just keep trying it actually works pretty well. There is another service like this that I know of as well, http://www.ai-buddy.com works pretty much the same way.

Phones
    LG Env
    LG Chocolate
    Nokia 6235
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    yea but u gotta pay for that one