Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LG VX6100 USB Driver?

Phone
    LG Voyager
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

LG VX6100 USB Driver?

Anybody have it or know where I can download it? I need it to use BitPim. The LG website doesnt have the download anymore and theres some other download that doesnt work either.

Thanks.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by godd dan it
    Anybody have it or know where I can download it? I need it to use BitPim. The LG website doesnt have the download anymore and theres some other download that doesnt work either.

Thanks.
    http://www.futuredial.com/support/do...SB_Drivers.htm

Phone
    LG Voyager
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I tried that download, but for some reason it doesnt work. I unzipped the file, but it wont install it correct. Am I doing something wrong?

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I tried that download, but for some reason it doesnt work. I unzipped the file, but it wont install it correct. Am I doing something wrong?
    The future dial drivers need to be installed through windows, They dont have a self installer. Plug in your cable and it should popup a window. Select install from a list or specific location - Click Next - Select the location you unzipped the prolific drivers to, Then click Next. Windows should find and install the drivers for you.

If a window doesnt popup when you plug in your cable. Click Start - Settings - Control Panel - Add Hardware - Next - Yes I have already connected the hardware - Next - USb Device - Next. Now follow the rest of the steps above.

Phone
    LG Voyager
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Windows cant install the driver for me even after unzipping the files. I was able to do use BitPim before, but I downloaded the driver from the LG website and it worked. But I got a new computer and the download is no longer on the LG website.

Am I even downloading the right file? I tried the download for all other LG phones.

Anything else?

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Windows cant install the driver for me even after unzipping the files. I was able to do use BitPim before, but I downloaded the driver from the LG website and it worked. But I got a new computer and the download is no longer on the LG website.

Am I even downloading the right file? I tried the download for all other LG phones.

Anything else?
    Yeah you had the right driver. Try this one. http://www.4shared.com/file/395407/7..._Susteen_.html

Phones
    LG VX 8360
    LG VX 8300
    LG VX 6100
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

I have the same problem

I too have the lg vx6100 and have tried everything recommended in this thread before. I have again tried the things that you have recommended and re-downloaded all of the drivers just to be sure that I had the ones described.

I am losing my mind over this, I have never had such trouble installing anything. No matter what I have done my SYSTEM/HARDWARE setup shows the Qualcomm CDMA phone there, but as not properly installed. The drivers are simply not recognized for installation. No matter what the folder location.

I have looked for the Verizon software on LimeWire without success.

What could possibly be left to try? Thanx.

Phone
    LG Voyager
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aelif
    I too have the lg vx6100 and have tried everything recommended in this thread before. I have again tried the things that you have recommended and re-downloaded all of the drivers just to be sure that I had the ones described.

I am losing my mind over this, I have never had such trouble installing anything. No matter what I have done my SYSTEM/HARDWARE setup shows the Qualcomm CDMA phone there, but as not properly installed. The drivers are simply not recognized for installation. No matter what the folder location.

I have looked for the Verizon software on LimeWire without success.

What could possibly be left to try? Thanx.
    Thats exactly how it is for me.

Phones
    LG VX 8360
    LG VX 8300
    LG VX 6100
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Got it working! Using Bitpim with a no-name cable!

Got it working! Using Bitpim with a no-name cable!

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    Dare - LG 9700, Voyager - LG VX10000
    LG VX9900, VX9800, VX8100,LG VX6000, VX4400
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Thats exactly how it is for me.
    Only use the futuredial drivers if you are using a prolific cable (i.e. - it will have a black box in the middle of the cable). If you are not using a prolific cable and are using a true straight-through USB cable (no black box) then you need to install the LG USB Modem drivers (run a search for this on the forums and I'm sure you will find a link).

You should then be able to connect using bitpim.

Phones
    VX6100
    Vc3 Razr
    LG VX8350
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Can somebody PLEASE link me to the exact driver that will work with my LG VX6100 I have the right cable and am using windows XP. I have bitpim loaded. I cannot get the Bitpin to reconize the phone? I downloaded this driver http://www.futuredial.com/support/d...USB_Drivers.htm, but it does not work? Any suggestions? PLEASE.......

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dukeme
    Can somebody PLEASE link me to the exact driver that will work with my LG VX6100 I have the right cable and am using windows XP. I have bitpim loaded. I cannot get the Bitpin to reconize the phone? I downloaded this driver http://www.futuredial.com/support/d...USB_Drivers.htm, but it does not work? Any suggestions? PLEASE.......
    Does your cable have a blackbox in the middle?

Phones
    LG VX 8360
    LG VX 8300
    LG VX 6100
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I have to get this phone connected so I can get my images off of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhe77
    Does your cable have a blackbox in the middle?
    Yes.
    Bad link, as of today.

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Nevermind. I got it working.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast