Thread: spl unlock ok during programing

Phone
    Driod incredible
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

spl unlock ok during programing

sorry to start another razr thread but i was just updating my roaming *228 option 2. and while it was programing i was trying to put it on speaker phone so i didnt have to listen to the "cool programing music" and the phone said SPL UNLOCK ok.. does anyone know what that means... did it like release my old SPL number and install a new one?
    thanks guys.
    pimpin ain't easy.

Phones
    Motorola Razr V3c, Samsung SCH-A850, A530
    LG VX-8100, VX-10, Moto e815
    Blackberry 7510, 7520, 7290
    Carriers
    VZW
    Stinkular
    Feedback Score

Phone
    Driod incredible
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    thank you very much. i am just not use to seeing that cause first off i never really looked at my old phone while i updated it. and also i am not sure if my cdm8900 even said spl unlock... but thank you for the thread link. atleast i know its a normal thing. hehe

Phones
    Samsung Freeform 3
    Samsung Freeform 3
    Carrier
    US. Cellular
    Feedback Score
    My phone is still going from searching for service to roaming even after i did *228, and it seems to like my ipod touch 5th Gen when its next to it and thats when it really works inside our house and we dont want to buy a $160 indoor cell repeater any ideas on what to do besides switching carriers? I use US cellular cuz it has better coverage then verizon at my moms place and anywhere else that needs better cell reception