Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast

Thread: More Panasonic VS3 Wallpapers (240 x 320)

Device(s)
    CECT R999 (or ICOOL 668?)
    Carrier(s)
    3 Italia -
    Feedback Score

Talking Cartoons Patch

Yes!

Like all the greatest software house do, I've released this cartoons patch that contain something new. I hope you can enjoy!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    3 Italia -
    Feedback Score

Wink Super organization!

Post #45 @ 16:39
    Post #46 @ 19:39
    Like promised 3 hours!

For ~~m(o.o)m~~: if you want, I can re-edit the second image of Marvin the Martian with the wallpaper all black (without the white squares and the numbers).

Federico

Device(s)
    Samsung MM-A900 (Blade)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by federicopatti
    Post #45 @ 16:39
    Post #46 @ 19:39
    Like promised 3 hours!

For ~~m(o.o)m~~: if you want, I can re-edit the second image of Marvin the Martian with the wallpaper all black (without the white squares and the numbers).

Federico
    Thanks so much, that was quick! To tell you the truth, is there anyway you could make the 1st Marvin the same size as the 2nd one? He looks a bit big in the first picture. The first one seems to be the best quality I think. And about finding a high quality picture of Marvin, you are absolutely right. It is so difficult, maybe because he is an older cartoon, not one of the recent ones.

I found a nice motorcycle some people might be interested in:
    Yamaha YZF R1 SP, only available in Europe, only 500 Being made. Has 175 HP!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    3 Italia -
    Feedback Score

Cool Hat trick!

Hi!

I think that you think that's a hat trick but I've found other images of Marvin (really small) and asking help to Harry Potter, I've edited it and now I can show you the new wallpapers!

And after, you can see the images of the Yamaha that you've posted with others new... always with a editing (but this time without Harry Potter help!).

Enjoy!

Device(s)
    Samsung MM-A900 (Blade)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Looks awesome, thanks so much!

Device(s)
    Icecap Blue Ericsson T39m R4A 02W02
    Carrier(s)
    Orange 3G
    Feedback Score
    You think you could do some football ones? Like Jose Mourinho? Johan Cruyff? Eusebio? Gianfranco Zola?

Device(s)
    nokia 3588i
    Carrier(s)
    sprintpcs
    Feedback Score
    AWESome man these are the best I have seen.

I have some pictures of stonehenge but hate to go through the work if someone has already done them before.

thanks
    mstbone67a

Device(s)
    TREO PRO
    Carrier(s)
    SPRINT
    Feedback Score
    Nice We Need More!!!!!!!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    3 Italia -
    Feedback Score

Exclamation Work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD
    Nice We Need More!!!!!!!
    Hi!

Need more? The mobile wallpapers can create dependence?

No problem for me but remember that I create and post wallpapers in my free time and I have to study sometime! But I like to help the others with the requests. At the moment, this is the road map for the future posts:

1) Tazmania cartoon
    2) Football

This evening, I begin a internet search of Tazmania devil images and the post is planned for today... so I suggest to come back in this thread tonight for the update.
    The football themed post need more time because I have no idea of the images I'd like to post... and I'm not a football fan! I simply need suggestions of the name of the football players that you wanna see here and, if you have high quality football images that you think can be good for a cut, please send it at [email protected] but don't send me 100 images or organize it can be very difficult! And remember that I can't cut all the images I receive... I decide the images... sorry but it's impossible to do it... remember I do in my free time and for me it's not a work... I do it for free! So, no reclamations please!

And for the football post I need more time (I think more days)... you only have to wait! Pacience!

Now, it's time for my lunch... I'm going to eat a pizza!

Ciao!

Device(s)
    D900
    Carrier(s)
    o2
    Feedback Score

First attempt

One for playboy fans

How do i make the actual picture appear rather than just the link??

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bugsy34uk; 01-05-2006 at 01:28 PM.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    host the image at imageshack.us or photobucket.com and when you type the url of the image in a post, but [img] at the start of the url and [/img] at the end

Device(s)
    D900
    Carrier(s)
    o2
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by braindead5400
    host the image at imageshack.us or photobucket.com and when you type the url of the image in a post, but [img] at the start of the url and [/img] at the end

cheers for the help

Device(s)
    D900
    Carrier(s)
    o2
    Feedback Score
    A Taz one....... although probably not as good as federico's will be.

Device(s)
    TREO PRO
    Carrier(s)
    SPRINT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by federicopatti
    Hi!

Need more? The mobile wallpapers can create dependence?

No problem for me but remember that I create and post wallpapers in my free time and I have to study sometime! But I like to help the others with the requests. At the moment, this is the road map for the future posts:

1) Tazmania cartoon
    2) Football

This evening, I begin a internet search of Tazmania devil images and the post is planned for today... so I suggest to come back in this thread tonight for the update.
    The football themed post need more time because I have no idea of the images I'd like to post... and I'm not a football fan! I simply need suggestions of the name of the football players that you wanna see here and, if you have high quality football images that you think can be good for a cut, please send it at [email protected] but don't send me 100 images or organize it can be very difficult! And remember that I can't cut all the images I receive... I decide the images... sorry but it's impossible to do it... remember I do in my free time and for me it's not a work... I do it for free! So, no reclamations please!

And for the football post I need more time (I think more days)... you only have to wait! Pacience!

Now, it's time for my lunch... I'm going to eat a pizza!

Ciao!
    I just want you to know we appreciate and LOVE your work!

KEEP IT GOING..and study on your spare time

Device(s)
    D900
    Carrier(s)
    o2
    Feedback Score
    A couple of Winnie Pooh ones for you all.
    Just started doing these, so hope you like them.
    Feedback appreciated.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast