Thread: Anyone here in NJ made the jump to Cingular and came back?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score

Anyone here in NJ made the jump to Cingular and came back?

My contract with Verizon is over, I am currently trying out Cingular with a Nokia 6682. But i still have my verizon phone. Im just trying it out to see if its worth it to port over. But my question for u guys is this, has anyone here ported over to Cingular and then came back because of service or call quality issues? I dont wanna port over and end up coming back.

Feedback Score
    I ported over and came back. I left my phone on inside my office in NJ overnight and the battery was dead the next morning. It turns out the phone was searching for a network the whole night, and that just killed the battery. I'm back with Verizon, and don't have any problems.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I switched over to Cingular about 2 years ago, and plan to stick with Cingular when my contract is up. I don't get any calls going to voicemail anymore which was my main reason for switching (altho VZW may have resolved these issues) and I really like the freedom of phones that you can do what you want with.

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycat26 View Post
    I switched over to Cingular about 2 years ago, and plan to stick with Cingular when my contract is up. I don't get any calls going to voicemail anymore which was my main reason for switching (altho VZW may have resolved these issues) and I really like the freedom of phones that you can do what you want with.
    You are asking a question that only you can answer. If you are looking for a reason to dislike any carrier you surely will.

Feedback Score

Anyone here in NJ made the jump to Cingular and came back?

Hey with 700 Minutes with rollover Minutes and Night and Weekends starting at 700PM for a couple extra dollars what there not to like about Cingular? Not to mention 3G is on its way. You'll be able load the weather and download ringtones faster then ever! I know Sprint & Verizon had it first but Cingular is finally catching up.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 256 GB Space Gray
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    You are asking a question that only you can answer. If you are looking for a reason to dislike any carrier you surely will.
    You revived a thread older than a decade...

Quote Originally Posted by techfranz View Post
    Hey with 700 Minutes with rollover Minutes and Night and Weekends starting at 700PM for a couple extra dollars what there not to like about Cingular? Not to mention 3G is on its way. You'll be able load the weather and download ringtones faster then ever! I know Sprint & Verizon had it first but Cingular is finally catching up.
    LOL

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    Uhh. You bumped a post from 12 years ago.