Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: An Open letter to those who PM me for help!!

Device(s)
    W755
    Feedback Score

You Got It...

Quote:

If the W755 firmware is like the new firmware for the V3m, there is an option to disable the Startup Sound and an option to disable the Shutdown Sound. Look around in your V755 menus, and see if you have similar options.

THANK YOU THAT WAS IT.. HOW STUPIED AM I.. THANK YOU AGAIN WALTA
    THANK'S FOR ALL YOUR HELP

Device(s)
    Motorola Q (Alltel)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Now, getting back to the OP's point, thank you, Mark. You have been an inspiration to me by doing the same as you. Using my knowledge of cellular phones to help other people with cellular phones. You have been an invaluable resource to a lot of people, which is evident by the 10,000+ posts you have. And I know what you mean by people needing help. I just have them e-mail me. Just don't give up. Cell phones are a great hobby, and one that we all share. Just because people at school horde me every time we have a computer assignment at school doesn't mean I throw in the towel and go to handwriting my assignments like a caveman. : ) Anyway, I for one appreciate your contribution to the forums.
    Scott M. in New Mexico

Here's a laugh: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?p=11989818

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Im on a Family Share Select Plan with unlimited messaging. I have a voyager but just bought a Blackberry Curve from a friend who has VZW. If i was to get the 29.99 BIS plan added on will i still be able to use my unlimited messaging with the Curve when i activate it onto my line or no
    Im prob da youngest person(20) on the forums trying to do it big now on the NOW Network with my BB TOUR

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lterrian
    Im on a Family Share Select Plan with unlimited messaging. I have a voyager but just bought a Blackberry Curve from a friend who has VZW. If i was to get the 29.99 BIS plan added on will i still be able to use my unlimited messaging with the Curve when i activate it onto my line or no
    Blackberry data is independant of text/mms messaging plans.

Its just like how on your Voyager, the Vcast Vpack's unlimited data is different than the messaging plans.
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Device(s)
    LG Env Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Mark,

Good post, totally understand.

I think I pm'd you before reading this. Sorry.

One problem I'm having is several posts on various problems I'm having with my V3m, with a number of views but no responses. Not sure how to get an answer.

I've done everything indicated to be able to add personalized ringtones to my V3m, including seem edits, but I still can't get the files to wherever in the phone memory they need to go. In MPT I can't transfer ANY music files anywhere (although jpgs work just fine), and even copying to flash card doesn't work, although the files move over. Clearly I'm doing something wrong, or for some other reason can't get them to the right place. I'm not sure I'm even seeing the right place in the phone using MPT 5.

I would be GREATLY appreciative if someone could offer some suggestions.

Thanks,

Paul

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up Thanks

Mark, over the years I have used information you collated several times, I just want to thank you for doing what you do and for your webpage....

It contains all the information needed...

Device(s)
    Samsung i760 & HTC Touch\Vogue\VX6900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon. Best reception and service.
    Feedback Score
    Hey Mark,
    the more I learn, the more I understand the value of what you have created, it is amazing.

Thanks for the treasure.

Feedback Score
    does any of this aply to tmobile motorola v3c and if not is there a forum with this info that does aply to tmobile motorola razor v3c? please help me as i really want to change the firmwear as i have an unlocked cingular motorola razor v3c that i use with my t-mobile sim card. thax so much in advance.

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by southfromla
    does any of this aply to tmobile motorola v3c and if not is there a forum with this info that does aply to tmobile motorola razor v3c? please help me as i really want to change the firmwear as i have an unlocked cingular motorola razor v3c that i use with my t-mobile sim card. thax so much in advance.
    Double check that model number. T-Mobile and Cingular do NOT have a V3C. They have V3, V3i, V3x, etc.

V3C is CDMA. Cingular/Att and T-Mobile use GSM.

Info for CDMA Motos do not apply go GSM and vice versa. Sorry.

Check -> http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38 that is where most of the GSM moto discussions and info are.

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    On lgvoyagerhacks.tk you have a walkthrough on how to flash a phone.
    My phone is already flashed through Metro PCS but the internet does not work and I can not send picture/video messages.
    Is there any way to add the web browser without reflashing the phone?

Device(s)
    Moto Droid rooted and OC'd w/Cyanogen Mod
    Carrier(s)
    Currently Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sgause
    On lgvoyagerhacks.tk you have a walkthrough on how to flash a phone.
    My phone is already flashed through Metro PCS but the internet does not work and I can not send picture/video messages.
    Is there any way to add the web browser without reflashing the phone?
    I suggest asking one of the other voyager hackers in the Verizon LG forum.

Device(s)
    LG VX10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Mark,

I wanted to thank you for all the hard work you have done. I used your web site to make my V710 the perfect phone and it wasn't until a few weeks ago I finally succumbed to a new one, the VU30, which has had the same amazing reception my V710 had (recommended by someone here).

I really loved my V710, but the charge connector at the bottom had stopped working long ago and I was replacing batteries after charging them in the battery charger. It finally started turning itself off at random times, so I had to give in.

I hate to not be able to use all the fantastic information on your web page any more (forgot to check the current models you have before I got a new phone), but I wanted to take the time to tell you how much the V710 info helped me when I did have it (still holding it for a back-up phone). I used to have the coolest phone in the world (with the "Firefly" theme as the ring tone).

Feedback Score

Thanks Mark

Just wanted to say you saved me, thanks for sharing your knowledge

Feedback Score
    I just saw looking for something else. I too am very grateful for Mark and his site. It has invaluable information. I followed everything to the letter and don't think I ever asked for help. I am one of those people that searches and researches information BEFORE I even post a question or problem. Again, I thank you and wish you best Mr. Venture.
    Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10