Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: An Open letter to those who PM me for help!!

Device(s)
    Centro X 2, Blackberry
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry Ry
    Or watch as the mods lock it.
    Oh, by the way Ry Ry, thanks for hosting the flash files. Much appreciated....

Thanks to you Mark as well....By the way, I'm assuming your an Eagles fan?
    Donte Stallworth...great move on the Eagles part. We'll see what happens.

Gotta' love the T.O. and the Dallas Cowboy Saga...Yeeee Hawww !!!!!
    Acts 17:27
    "His purpose in all of this was that the nations would seek after GOD and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him-though he is not far from any of us"

By the way, there is absolutely NOTHING in the Constitution about "Separation of Church and State"! This is Fact!!

Article one was to keep Government out of religion, not Religion out of Government!!!

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lets456
    By the way, I'm assuming your an Eagles fan?
    Nope... been a steeler's fan as long as I can remember.. I have a picture of me at 6yrs old, christmas.. I'm in my Steeler's PJ's, holding my Steeler's gym bag, and my steeler's sleeping bag rolled up at the bottom of the tree

Quote Originally Posted by lets456
    Gotta' love the T.O. and the Dallas Cowboy Saga...Yeeee Hawww !!!!!
    If T.O. would just realize.. its a TEAM SPORT.. he'd be awesome!!
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    another PM I just got from someone with 0 posts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seth2son
    i was able to e-mail my girlfriend ringtones after changing the file name from mp3 to .mid, it works perfectly the question I have is she wanted to know how she can send them via her phone as a text or pix message, to her friend with the same phone (razar) the thing is she is a verizon customer and her friend is t-mobile.
    1. Is this possible?
    2. If possible how do you do it?
    3. If not possible what is the easiest way for her friend to set mp3's as ringtones?

what are the forums for????

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid (Personal)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The forum is only here so that we can pimp out your phone knowledge to the needy, unthoughtful newbs of cyberspace.

I hate to have to be the first to speak the truth...but someone had too.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I had people PM me as well, but if I had time and knew what they asking for, then I wouldn't mind to tell. If I didn't know, I'd just tell them. That took less than a minute of my time. Well, sometimes a little longer. But like I said, if I had time.

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    People hardly ever PM me. I probably shouldn't have said that - I don't want to give them any ideas.

Device(s)
    Fuze
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I started with no knowledge, and just a wanting to make my own ringtones. Now after reading all the pages of all the threads that interest me, reading Marks page and all the others, I can do some pretty cool stuff. Never even sent a PM yet, and only started a few threads.

So thanks for all the work, to everybody.

Feedback Score

deleted my verizon.gif outside

I need help!

I deleted my verizon.gif and now my phone shows a white screen what can i do?

Quote Originally Posted by mchlwise
    Mark,

Your information and compilation of information onto your pages has been extremely valuable and helpful. There are many MANY of us who have been greatly helped by your efforts, and we very much appreciate it.

As always, when you offer advice and know what you're talking about it, there will be many many lazy idiots who will take advantage of it and you and abuse the privilege of having access to your advice.

Thank you for posting your open letter, and hopefully it will help. Unfortunately, though, I doubt it will. The same lazy idiots who don't take the time to look for answers won't take the time to read your letter to them, and probably won't even notice it.

For those of us who you have helped, try to ignore them and don't give up. Hopefully, a few words of encouragement from the many silent of us who have benefitted greatly will keep you going. If not, we will still understand if you give up this hobby, and will still be greatful for all you've done for us.

Device(s)
    Moto X,RAZR M,D4,Bionic, D3, DX,D2G, Pro, Xoom
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    <chuckles> Nice quote!

Search for a thread titled something like "Hosed your outside LCD on your V3c? I have a fix!".
    kbman

Droid RAZR M/HD MSM8960 does HSPA+ on US GSM carriers!

If we knew what we were doing, they wouldn't call it research. - Albert Einstein

Read more, post less.

Device(s)
    Razr VC3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Umm...I have a VC3 phone, and I just want to be able to take the pics and videos I have on there off and upload them to my computer. Is this even possible? I checked to see what firmware (I believe that is what it is called. Show some mercy, I am not familiar with the vocab.) I have and it says GATW_01.0F.03. Is there any hope for me, or do I just give up? I am confused and frustrated... Help...please!
    What you want is not you need.
    What you need is usually just outside your grasp.
    ~
    What I need is help...

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk (T-mo)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Venture
    another PM I just got from someone with 0 posts!!!

what are the forums for????
    Seriously...
    Set up a few 900 numbers at $2.99 a minute.
    Works out to be about 373k a year with a 40hr week.

"Thats gold, Jerry, gold !" (Bania)

BTW - I've learned 90% of what I know about phones from HoFo of which 80% was from Marks inputs and pages.
    Thanks.

-j-
    Last edited by jimmycinla; 01-25-2007 at 11:42 PM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwinters
    Umm...I have a VC3 phone, and I just want to be able to take the pics and videos I have on there off and upload them to my computer. Is this even possible? I checked to see what firmware (I believe that is what it is called. Show some mercy, I am not familiar with the vocab.) I have and it says GATW_01.0F.03. Is there any hope for me, or do I just give up? I am confused and frustrated... Help...please!
    I would suggest you search.. as the topic has been covered before..

Motorola Phone Tools (formerly Mobile Phone Tools) aka MPT is one app you can search about... BUT you'd need to hack your phone to use it...

BitPim is another (its freeware!!!)... it can access the phone's file system and copy pictures and videos from the Phone to your PC.. without having to hack the phone...

If you can't search these forums... I'm sure you can use the HOW TO's, FAQ, or the Navigation list at http://mark.cdmaforums.com to find info on these two apps...

Device(s)
    Razr VC3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Venture
    I would suggest you search.. as the topic has been covered before..

Motorola Phone Tools (formerly Mobile Phone Tools) aka MPT is one app you can search about... BUT you'd need to hack your phone to use it...

BitPim is another (its freeware!!!)... it can access the phone's file system and copy pictures and videos from the Phone to your PC.. without having to hack the phone...

If you can't search these forums... I'm sure you can use the HOW TO's, FAQ, or the Navigation list at http://mark.cdmaforums.com to find info on these two apps...
    Thank you very much!
    ^_^

Device(s)
    Motorola V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    2. Seem Edit the phone to ADD the "M" to the ID string... for the E815 this would be Seem 2827, Record 1, Bytes (h) 22, Offset 0008, enable bits 0-2-3-6 and Disable Bits 1-4-5-7. For the V710 this would be 04FF, Record 1, Bytes(h) 22, Offset 0008, enable bits 0-2-3-6, and Disable bits 1-4-5-7. for the V3C(.02/.03 firmware)/V3M this would be Seem 2827, Record 1, Bytes (h) 22, Offset 0006, enable bits 0-2-3-6 and Disable Bits 1-4-5-7. Thanks to Raalph253 for this edit!!! For the V3C(.04 firmware)... The the ID STRING Changed from just "V3C" to "V3C REV2" due to the calendar bug fix. As such, the ID Sting Edit must change... Additional info on the new ID String EDIT will be added later.

I have a question in regards to your last couple sentences stated here. I am trying to xfer ringtones via MPT although my phone is detecting properly I am unable to browse files on my phone. My V3c currently has the .04 verizon loaded firmware. If you can just clarify what the users with .04 firmware should do that would be great.

Device(s)
    v3c
    Carrier(s)
    vzw
    Feedback Score
    A suggestion for a new thread title for you:
    "Can't browse .04 v3c using MPT. help?"

Quote Originally Posted by simshadeee
    I have a question in regards to your last couple sentences stated here. I am trying to xfer ringtones via MPT although my phone is detecting properly I am unable to browse files on my phone. My V3c currently has the .04 verizon loaded firmware. If you can just clarify what the users with .04 firmware should do that would be great.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast