Thread: Has anyone had experience with the new LB-6700 case that ships with the XV6700

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson P900
    Feedback Score

Has anyone had experience with the new LB-6700 case that ships with the XV6700

Has anyone had experience with the new LB-6700 case that ships with the UT Starcom XV6700 that just came out?

I have also attached a link to the XV6700 datasheet thanks to Slashphone:

http://www.slashphone.com/download/2...data_sheet.pdf

-Gavenraj
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feedback Score
    That case (I have one) is just basically a sleeve. No way to attach to a belt. Cheap cheap cheap. I ordered an aluminum case I found online. Snazzy and protective. :-)

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    It's good so far - I just picked up the 6700 "harrier" yesterday. It rocks so far but the phone takes some getting used to. The case does not have a belt clip (boo) but is great for slipping it in a pocket, bag etc since it protects, and has a hard side for the screen. Feaux leather. I will be finding something better if I stick with this bad boy.
    Last edited by Cetrian; 03-11-2006 at 07:13 PM.
    iPhone 3G (16GB White) | Jailbroken,Hacked,Unlocked,Installous | Jawbone 2 | SwitchEasy Capsule Neo | WM&VZW > iPhone&ATT Convert |

Device(s)
    Moto Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Harrier? It is called the apache.

The basic case is a no frills case that does its job but just barely. You will probably want to get another one. I am using the Brando which is very nice, though it becomes a bit bigger with the case on. It does provide a way to use the keboard without removing the case. This was a requirement for me.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8320 T MO
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Go to cellphoneshop.net they have lots of cases for 5-8 dollars i use my treo leather case from them fits perfect I just ordered two more so when the belt clip wears out toss it . no big price gouge!

Device(s)
    SIII, TBolt, G1
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    If you use the OEM case, make sure to put it in so that the screen faces the belt. There are threads on how hard pushes on the snap mechanism have damaaged the screen if it face out.