Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Stream Sirius to WM5 Phone!

Device(s)
    Motorola Q
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    This works awesome for the Motorola Q as is. Thanks!

Device(s)
    Moto Q
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    yep, just installed to my Q as well and it works like a charm. i cant say THANK YOU enough for this.

Feedback Score
    Problem! My Q was working FINE.. then randomly lost connection. Went to re-connect and it doesnt give me a login option on the Sirius software... I can't load any channels up. Tried reseting device, turning device on/off, stopping all processes etc. Now EVERY TIME I run the program it doesnt give me an option to log in, and I cant access anything.... Any advice?!

Device(s)
    Verizon Wireless XV6700
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    When I had that problem I would be at the login screen and then open a different program then close it. then I could change my login

Device(s)
    Verizon Wireless XV6700
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    geez. what a stupid title. I wish my mom bought me this phone, cuz it was expensive.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Dash, MDA, Blackberry 7130e
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Problem! My Q was working FINE.. then randomly lost connection. Went to re-connect and it doesnt give me a login option on the Sirius software... I can't load any channels up. Tried reseting device, turning device on/off, stopping all processes etc. Now EVERY TIME I run the program it doesnt give me an option to log in, and I cant access anything.... Any advice?!

Are you not getting the "connect" button? Or you can't see the screen to input your login/password? If it's the second one, just push left on the joystick/pad and the login screen will reappear. If it's something else then I don't know what to tell ya.

Shawn
    Check out my moblog

Device(s)
    Fuze
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I cant find the link to download the latest version. Can someone please post it. thanks

Device(s)
    PPC 6700
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Here's the link: It's on page 17 where there's the "download" link on Bit's post. Haven't tried it yet though, but thanks Bit!!!

http://home.ptd.net/~cobra04/code.html

Device(s)
    Motorola Q
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Bitslap, this rocks! I just installed on my Q. Thank you!!!

Feedback Score

Talking Thnak You

BITSLAP thanks man i love it had no login problems at all yet no retrys lol i installed the qvga program on my sda and it works like a charm so dose the channel switching thanks again man u made my days at the gym go by alot faster keep workin on those programs anything else that you release let me know [email protected] VERY HAPPY

Feedback Score
    does anyone know if Sirius will stream through BT stereo headphones on the Q?????

Anyone have them to try it out? I've got a radio coming and BT stereo headphones here waiting to be used!

Feedback Score
    Still wont connect.... Just sits there idle for 30 seconds or so and then allows me to move among stations... any clue why I suddenly can't logon?

Adam~

Feedback Score
    I've tried reseting phone.. reseting app, and even deleting and reinstalling app.. Havent changed ANY settings. Just randomly stopped working and now won't load up windows media player when I hit connect. Anything anyone can think of?

Feedback Score
    What version do I need for my PPC-6700?? I don't think its qvga, but who knows

Feedback Score
    Ok I loaded the qvga since the other version looked funny. I do not notice any enhancements. It all looks the same other then the fact it now does not save my user name and password when I leave the App. This is a real bummer. Also did I miss something or what but there is no config menu. All I have is "connect" and "close" , no tweaking or selecting player of choice or anything. Also I still can't get focus of program once it leaves to starts WMP and I switch back to it. I have to tap screen (I have to open case door) before I can use joystick to select channels. What happened?

Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 ... LastLast