ROGERS,
    Feedback Score
    thanks buddy fr the update, its a bit too late for me now though

Device(s)
    T-Mobile MDA
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I did all of the steps and when I get to the File Manager and try to upload the .jar file to the Video folder, a message comes up saying that "This file is not allowed to be uploaded to the handset!" can some1 help me with this problem. I use a VS7 BTW

Device(s)
    Panasonic VS6
    Carrier(s)
    Amena
    Feedback Score
    To upload games use the File Manager of USB Mobile Action, the file manager of the Handset Manager of Panasonic isn't useful to upload games. Excuse me for my English, I'm Spanish.

Feedback Score
    How do I install the Phonetools? It opens up as "armadillo" and i installed that..... then what? Need clarification please

*Edit*

Nevermind, I get it now -_-', another question. what is a good site to find games, that fit for the vs series?
    Last edited by emotions; 03-06-2006 at 04:18 PM.

Feedback Score
    Hello all. I'm new here as well as my brand new PINK panasonic Vs2. This tutorial was very usefull and worked perfectly. However there are some elements I don't fully understand! firstly what is this "mci_eep148.cfg" file. I'm guessing it's the eeprom file on my Panasonic Vs2 but whenever I use phonetoolx60 it gives me an error when trying to offload the eeprom.

Maybe this has to do with the "Armadillo" program and somehow it cracks phonetoolx60, I'm not very clear on this. Also is there a way to "offload" games and pictures that came with my phone? I realize that these games are protected somehow and don't allow forwarding (as I have found out) but how do you guys upload java games to the internet for us to download?

Also does anybody know if panasonic box costs money to download items from (obviously it's going to cost to use WAP to access but I'm talking about charges for the games downloaded) I have already tried to access "wap.panasonicbox" with the browser "Opera" but when I login it gives me a "your terminal is incompatible" has anybody been able to get around this?

-Cheers.

Feedback Score
    go to http://box.panasonic.com No they are free, not very good though lol.

Feedback Score
    ........ew

Feedback Score
    is it just me, or do the games not fill up the whole screen? some of it only occupies 1/2 or 2/3 of the screen.

Feedback Score
    also, when im in panel.exe, in settings, it says that the handset is the x-400. is it suppose to be like this or did i do somehting wrong? cause that may be a problem to why the games are smaller than it should be?

Feedback Score
    Some games are only designed to only run at a certain size so they are compatible with phones that have a smaller screen. So you will never get them to run at full screen anyway.

Feedback Score
    Hello
    I did it but i have one problem. My Handset Menager - Video doesnt see *.jar files. Could you tell me what? I can choose only videos files
    Last edited by _bart_; 04-06-2006 at 06:31 AM.

Feedback Score
    ok ok, everything works fine, i make the tutorial and it works, its great but i just have a little problem, see, i can send the java files, no problem with that, then i close the file manager and wanna see the new game, open the java games carpet and there is nothing !!, i check the video carpet and there is the game(s), so i try to open it and says: "NOT SUPPORTED FILE" WTFF?!!!!! i need help!! any idea??

Feedback Score
    how do i generate the key? i keep getting "This is not a valid name/key combination for this project." so what is a valid name?

Feedback Score
    does anyone know if this will work with an asian VS7? I have a traditional chinese phone, and i don't think it'll be a problem but just like to make sure that i'm not going to do anything to kill my phone... thanks in advance

Feedback Score
    i need help, have the cable but the sw "usb handset manager" don't see de cable, how install the cable or were find the drivers for the cable mi cel is a vs2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast