Page 1 of 152 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Employee!

Feedback Score

Ask the Employee!

Are you a customer with a question for the employees and dealers? Here is where to post it.
    Last edited by Moderator HF 23; 02-15-2006 at 12:08 PM.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Ok kiddos, like the mod said take a number and we will be with you as soon as possible.

Some Ground Rules for Posting Here:

A)
    Under NO circustances are you to release account information in hopes that an employee will take a look at your account. For security purposes, we will not be able to help you here. This thread is meant for advice and not corrective action. Any posts with specific account information will be removed. Also, do not release your account information to an employee or a person claiming to be one. We will never ask you for your account information here on hofo, or in general. Please call customer care for account resolutions.

B) General inquiries that can be found by simply searching the main forum are not allowed here. If you have a general question, please refer back to the main forum. General Inquiry topics include but are not limited to:

1) New Services, Products, and Features 2) Minute overage and Timeline questions 3) Voicemail Questions 4) Roaming Questions.

C) Posts made here DO NOT necessarilly reflect the thoughts and policies of T-Mobile USA. Keep in mind that because there is no Employee Verification system, we can not guarantee that you are even speaking to an employee, let alone a good one.

D) T-Mobile USA and/ or DT can in no way be held accountable to the information you receive on this forum as it is only the educated opinion of the responding employee or dealer. Those posting responses to questions also cannot be held accountable for anything posted as they are not acting as a official agent for T-Mobile USA or DT.

Any questions about specific T-Mobile prices and/or policy should be directed to T-Mobile Customer Care at 800-937-8997 or on www.t-mobile.com.

E) Vulgar, escalated, and spiteful remarks and posts will be removed immediately. Should you have an escalated situation, writing a long and drawn out post about how much you hate T-Mobile will likely deter people from helping you. This thread is meant to help RESPONSIBLE people with valid issues, not people whose sole purpose in life is to complain about service. Should you have the overwhelming compulsion to complain about your service, please visit the General Carrier Rant Thread.

F) Please be aware that Customer Care is OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK for your convenience. You can reach them by dialing 1-800-937-8997 or 611 from your handset. If you are having PROBLEMS with your handset DO NOT call customer care or tech support FROM that handset.

Additions to this are welcome.

EDIT 1: Added Staturemans disclaimer
    Last edited by Deyaniera; 02-15-2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    What are the data plans for the sda/mda? Are they $19.99, $29.99 or higher? Also, do any of the plans come with text messages?

There has been a lot of conlificting info posted, that's why I'm asking.

Thanks.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ren857
    What are the data plans for the sda/mda? Are they $19.99, $29.99 or higher? Also, do any of the plans come with text messages?

Thanks.
    For More Information Please Visit www.t-mobile.com. After "shopping" for an SDA, this is the feature that was available:

T-Mobile Total Internet $29.99
    The T-Mobile Internet Add On Feature gives you Unlimited T-Mobile Internet and T-Mobile HotSpot access. Use T-Mobile Internet to access your email and browse the Internet no matter where you are. Plus, get 300 incoming or outgoing text messages.

Device(s)
    Samsung t609
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Oh man, your disclaimer is so much better than mine. *feels generally inadequate* *skulks into corner* lol
    Vonage voice with dedicated fax number... $45.16.
    Time warner highspeed internet and TV... $127.14.
    T-Mobile Family plan... $134.38.

Chasing after family members and room mates to collect on thier share of the bill... priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by wtleaver
    Lower expectations = less disappointment.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by statureman
    Oh man, your disclaimer is so much better than mine. *feels generally inadequate* *skulks into corner* lol
    Oh stop it dude...i ammended mines with yours tho! i totally forgot about that! good job.

Device(s)
    Nextel i730
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

Lightbulb

Since we are doing this. What's the chance that I could get free mobile to mobile on my account (right now $39.99 with night s & wkend) just by simply asking CS? I just started my account in September but because of our corporate contract, we do not have a early termination fee under 1 year. Should I talk to CS or Retention?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by petec88
    Since we are doing this. What's the chance that I could get free mobile to mobile on my account (right now $39.99 with night s & wkend) just by simply asking CS? I just started my account in September but because of our corporate contract, we do not have a early termination fee under 1 year. Should I talk to CS or Retention?
    If you are on a consumer rate plan then you can get T-mobile to T-mobile for $6.99; no if, whats, or butts. If you are a on a Business account type, and speak to Business Care and not general Customer Care then the BC rep you speak to IS your "retention" (Saves) rep --- and if that is the case: that you're on an account i.e Individual-MCSA that is attached to a company, than you may be able to get on a Nationwide Business plan, BUT it doesn't include Unl. Nights (I think, I don't have policy RIGHT infront of me now, going on memory)

- BC rep.
    My opinions and statements are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by T-Mobile USA
    or Deutsche Telekom AG, and do not reflect their policies or procedures.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ren857

Thanks.
    Good question.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Can we use the T-MobileWeb plan with the MDA once it comes out? And also, will they allso you to connect to open wi-Fi networks without getting charged? Thanks.

Device(s)
    a920 (back to)
    Feedback Score
    What is your favorite Samsung?

Feedback Score

Exclamation Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16
    Good question.
    This thread should be limited to relevant questions and answers, not posts like the one highlighted above.

Device(s)
    RAZR V3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16
    Can we use the T-MobileWeb plan with the MDA once it comes out? And also, will they allso you to connect to open wi-Fi networks without getting charged? Thanks.
    You might be able to use T-Mobile web with the MDA. And it will be no different from using T-MobileWeb on any other phone. You can connect to any Wi-Fi network that is open and not be charged by T-Mobile. People already do this from work or home with private Wi-Fi networks with other Wi-Fi devices. In order to use the full web browsing capabilities of the MDA you will need the new 29.99 total internet add on that includes hotspots. If you're in the area of a Hotspot you'll use the Wi-Fi instead of maximising the towers bandwidth and you'll get better speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by tuolumne
    What is your favorite Samsung?
    I don't like Samsungs but the T809 is the best of the bunch. Samsungs are almost as expensive as Nokia's without the reliability and almost as buggy as Motorola's without the additional features and low cost. And trends have been changing recently. Motorola's are less buggy (haven't heard one single bad thing about V360) and Nokia's are more buggy (and poor construction). But to be fair, the nokia 6101 was apparently made by some other company (said somewhere in the forums). Samsung put out one phone with alot of features but it's expensive. This rant is based only on T-Mobile's phone linup and not necessarily about the companies themselves.
    Disclaimer and datclaimer: My opinions and statements represent no one, least of all myself.
    Terror Alert

Device(s)
    Motorola Rizr Z3 (red)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulCenji
    been changing recently. Motorola's are less buggy (haven't heard one single bad thing about V360)
    true dat. the phones that came out after the v330 from moto have been very good. things with moto changed around the time of the v330 because t-mobile kicked their BOOTAY. i think its time to lay a smack down on samsung in regards to their reception. also why do the samsungs have such high turnaround? every 3 months they have a model being replaced.

i will say this. moto needs to STOP the "fashion phones." the v360 is a step in the right direction in regards to more features but i'd like to see a phone such as the v360 but add a cutting edge 2 megapixel camera and maybe a color screen on the exterior. granted the razr v3i is ONE megapixel but i want something non-razr ish.
    Last edited by tmojay; 02-16-2006 at 12:47 AM.

Feedback Score
    generally speaking....is it too soon to anticipate any price drops on the pebl? i know the razrs came down and there started being deals/rebates/lower prices after some time. (not sure how long)

i'm about to start a new account w/tmo and really want the pebl. if i hold off a couple of weeks is there much of a chance at all that it will come down in price? i'm thinking it's still too soon.....anyone know or have a better sense of how long a phone has to be out before deals start popping up? thanks!

Page 1 of 152 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 ... LastLast