Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Employee!

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson TM506 Emerald
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    We're gonna see a price drop on the T809 before we see one on the PEBL...
    Previous T-Mobile Customer Care Representative

"This job would be great if it wasn't for the ****ing customers" - Randal Graves

"and life is pointless, but what's so wrong with that?" - Stephan Jenkins

" 'Just say no' prevents teenage pregnancy the way 'Have a nice day' cures chronic depression - Faye Wattleton

Speed results from my USB Tethered TM506"

I LOVE 3G!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoKoala
    We're gonna see a price drop on the T809 before we see one on the PEBL...
    gotcha. and since that hasn't happened yet...i think i can safely assume that the price won't drop or a rebate won't be offered in the next 2-3 weeks (on the pebl) right?

if i buy at letstalk.com (and don't hold my breath on the mail in rebate - they have $100 instant rebate) will i be able to port my number from cingular after i receive the phone just by calling t-mobile?

thanks for the help

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson TM506 Emerald
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Ya you can port your number at any time by calling customer care.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoKoala
    Ya you can port your number at any time by calling customer care.
    Activations.
    My opinions and statements are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by T-Mobile USA
    or Deutsche Telekom AG, and do not reflect their policies or procedures.

Device(s)
    Motorola V330
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by petec88
    Since we are doing this. What's the chance that I could get free mobile to mobile on my account (right now $39.99 with night s & wkend) just by simply asking CS?
    If you have a Business / Corporate account, you can go on the NW Business 600 rate plan that includes Unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile, Unlimited Weekends and 500 Text Messages for $39.99/month. The only thing you give up is Unlimited Nights that you currently have with the NW Get More w/Nts rate plan.

So, with the NW Business 600 you gain Unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile that normally costs an additional $6.99/month and 500 text messages that costs approx. $4.99/month (Msg Value Bundle 400 is $4.99/month) but give up Unlimited Nights.

Call Business Care or check out http://www.t-mobile.com/business/plans/national.asp for more info.

Hope this helps,

J_Foster
    Business Care Rep
    Last edited by J_Foster; 02-18-2006 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Correction
    My opinions and comments are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by T-Mobile USA or Deutsche Telekom AG and do not reflect their policies and/or procedures.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Foster
    If you have a Business / Corporate account, you can go on the NW Business 600 rate plan that includes Unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile, Unlimited Weekends and 500 Text Messages for $39.99/month. The only thing you give up is Unlimited Nights that you currently have with the NW Get More w/Nts rate plan.

So, with the NW Business 600 you gain Unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile that normally costs an additional $6.99/month and 500 text messages that costs approx. $4.99/month (Msg Value Bundle 400 is $4.99/month) but give up Unlimited Nights.

Call Business Care or check out http://www.t-mobile.com/business/plans/national.asp for more info.

Hope this helps,

J_Foster
    Business Care Rep

Unlimited nights can be added to the NW BUS plans for 4.99

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Ok so there have been 7 million answers to this one but here goes. What is the official launch date for the MDA and will it be available for upgrades that same day?
    Wouldn't it be nice if your cell phone could dispense beer?

Device(s)
    MOTORAZR v3xx (Platinum)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Tuesday is official sale date. Upgrades will be available that day.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    When customers get new service, or even do upgrades, and decide to return their phone, does the rep that they originally helped them with their account lose commision if the person returns the phone?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

Device(s)
    MOTORAZR v3xx (Platinum)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16
    When customers get new service, or even do upgrades, and decide to return their phone, does the rep that they originally helped them with their account lose commision if the person returns the phone?
    Yes.

(filler)

Feedback Score
    does it ever happen that after the credit check a customer will be approved to open a new account (single line of service) with no deposit required BUT they won't be approved for a 2nd line without a deposit?

someone is pushing me to get a 2nd line/family plan with them and i really don't want to. it would be easier to say i was only approved for the one line without a deposit than to have them keep trying to persuade me. so...have you heard of such a thing where you're approved for one line without a deposit but not 2? thanks!

Device(s)
    Samsung t609
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by halebop
    does it ever happen that after the credit check a customer will be approved to open a new account (single line of service) with no deposit required BUT they won't be approved for a 2nd line without a deposit?

someone is pushing me to get a 2nd line/family plan with them and i really don't want to. it would be easier to say i was only approved for the one line without a deposit than to have them keep trying to persuade me. so...have you heard of such a thing where you're approved for one line without a deposit but not 2? thanks!

Smart access is one line only. Typically most customers who qualify for at least one line no deposit are approved for two.
    Vonage voice with dedicated fax number... $45.16.
    Time warner highspeed internet and TV... $127.14.
    T-Mobile Family plan... $134.38.

Chasing after family members and room mates to collect on thier share of the bill... priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by wtleaver
    Lower expectations = less disappointment.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    When are the take control plans going nationwide?

Device(s)
    Samsung t609
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16
    When are the take control plans going nationwide?

That I have no idea. There has been absolutly zero buzz about it in the MN market.

Device(s)
    Motorola V360 -- Samsung D500 TMobile
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Thats pretty funny. We make this post, and we get asked questions never EVER asked before.
    -I HATE IT WHEN T-MOBILE REPS TELL ME DIFFERENT CRAP EVERY TIME I CALL! GET SOME CONSOLIDATED INFORMATION DANG IT!
    -"My drinking team has a racing problem."

Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast