Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2266

Thread: Ask the Employee!

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast IMSIs for LIFE yo.
    Posts
    1,018
    Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by triplefinger
    Hello, I'm a big fan of the SE phones and wonder if Tmobile USA will ever start carrying them again, i'm currently using an unlocked k700c and it works just fine.

    thanks, Mike
    Everything I've heard indicates no. SE hasn't been as eager to change for T-Mobile as the other manufacturers, and although their high-end handsets are pure bliss, their lower-end ones (t300, anyone?) weren't too hot.
    My thoughts, opinions, hopes, and dreams, are representative of Alltel. Yeah, that's right. I work for Alltel.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,090
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    How come they stick with them for data cards like the GC89 and other cards?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________



    Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Is The Rain State
    Posts
    219
    Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    I was wondering if any of the CSR that work for t-mobile could tell me about the size of classes people were in for training! After you got hired and had to start training, was the class full of like 30 ppl or was it like individual training?
    Same Ol' Shiznit, Just More Dropped Calls!


    It Better Be Obvious That My Views Do Not Express The Views/Opinions Of T-Mobile USA Inc. Or Anyone Or Anything Linked Or Connected To T-Mobile In Anyway. Anything & Everything I Say Should Be Viewed Or Taken As My Own Suggestion/Opinion & Has No Reflection On My Company T-Mobile USA Inc.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Fallbrook
    Posts
    1,206
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen Ever
    Everything I've heard indicates no. SE hasn't been as eager to change for T-Mobile as the other manufacturers, and although their high-end handsets are pure bliss, their lower-end ones (t300, anyone?) weren't too hot.
    Yep.. Sony Ericsson shot themselves in the foot 3 times.. T68i, T300 and T610. And that was enough for Tmo. The T28W was a great handset. I don't see Tmo carrying a Sony Ericsson phone for awhile.
    Store Manager

    Go Wireless

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,083
    Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicKnight
    MDA is $349.99 after mail-in rebates with a two-year, however new customers get the device for $349.99 after rebates as well on a ONE YEAR! My advice is upgrade however stick to the 1-year pricing of $399.99, don't take the extra $50 for the extra 12 months of being locked up. A device like the MDA will need a replacement surely within 12 months, let alone 24. And ultimately the value to lock up for 2-years isn't there. So much for the "Just Like New" idea

    2 year upgrade is 349 - $50 MIR
    HAY GUYZ, MY 42ND POST WAS 3 YEARS AGO

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NYC baby, yeah!!!
    Posts
    83
    Device(s)
    Siemens S55
    Carrier(s)
    TMo
    Feedback Score
    0

    When will the 8700g/t be available as an upgrade and how much?

    Word is April 17 - as an existing customer can I buy one then? If not, when? And for how much?

    TIA,
    TM

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    786
    Device(s)
    samsung t509s
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ_MobileOR
    I was wondering if any of the CSR that work for t-mobile could tell me about the size of classes people were in for training! After you got hired and had to start training, was the class full of like 30 ppl or was it like individual training?
    my class had like 17 people i think, and that was the most the room could hold (so the class really couldn't be any bigger than that). i don't know if other call centers are different tho.

    you are in a classroom for 5 weeks & on the phones for the last 3. there is plenty of time for individual attention from the trainer but it's not like it's a total one-on-one experience.
    ~candy~
    i hope its obvious that my views do not express the views of t-mobile. anything i say should be viewed as my own opinion & no reflection on the company i work for.


    "It's like a new pair of underwear. At first, it's constrictive. But after awhile it becomes a part of you." -Garth Algar

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,090
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Do they have you sit in regular seats or are you in front of a PC learning hands-on?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    786
    Device(s)
    samsung t509s
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16
    Do they have you sit in regular seats or are you in front of a PC learning hands-on?
    everyone is in front of a pc learning hands on. and the trainer has a screen that can project what he does on his computer so you can see the process as well.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,090
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Oh, that is cool. Nothing beats hands-on. I hate writing theory and not doing anything hands-on.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2
    Device(s)
    Cingular 3125
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    0
    I have a dealer line from an indirect dealer that I use to work for two years ago...My line is still going and still have my plan...

    Here is the plan I have 1500mins, unlimited mobile to mobile, unlimited text, unlimited tzone and 1st incoming minute for free...

    Is there anything I should do??? I obviously no longer work for t-mobile but many people have told me that I should just let it be and keep the plan until the indirect company decided to cancel my line...just wanted to get an input from a t-mobile employee..

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Is The Rain State
    Posts
    219
    Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by candyKS
    my class had like 17 people i think, and that was the most the room could hold (so the class really couldn't be any bigger than that). i don't know if other call centers are different tho.

    you are in a classroom for 5 weeks & on the phones for the last 3. there is plenty of time for individual attention from the trainer but it's not like it's a total one-on-one experience.
    Yeah I think our class might have more, the call center is freaking HUGE plus my g/f's mom use to work there and she had like 20+ in her class! Reason I ask was I wanted to get an idea of how many positions are open compared to interviews! I am looking @ the interview as them considering me for the job, I have just been practicing how to answer questions consisently the same, but being unique in my own way! Candy is so helpful


    1. patients
    2. commitment
    3. empathic
    4. Dedication
    5. Energized to challenges and demands
    6. Resourceful
    7. Analyzing wiz
    8. Communication & building Positive relations w/ customers
    9. goes beyond job title
    10. Wishes to help customer get more out of there experience w/ me and there product

    That's a basis for what I'll be answering to question of skills, personailty and etc. Anything else I'm missing?
    Last edited by JJ_MobileOR; 03-24-2006 at 09:26 PM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    292
    Feedback Score
    0
    Don't forget you want to try to be able to help customers fast. Time is money. Of course you want to help them to the best of your ability, but you have to take into account that there are many other customers waiting to be helped so you have to do your best to diagnose any issues quickly and fix the issues accurately.
    Anything I post here are my own opinions and views.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    786
    Device(s)
    samsung t509s
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    i agree. "respecting the customer's time" is something quality looks for. i would say to concentrate on what it takes to get a "3" first. for example, make sure you know streamline & are giving the customer accurate information before you try to add in the extras. your call might sound super & you got all the qualities they want for a 5 but if you give the customer incorrect information, that 5 becomes a 2.

    you sound very eager but it takes time to learn everything & get it all down. and thanks for the compliment

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Is The Rain State
    Posts
    219
    Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrodrig30
    Don't forget you want to try to be able to help customers fast. Time is money. Of course you want to help them to the best of your ability, but you have to take into account that there are many other customers waiting to be helped so you have to do your best to diagnose any issues quickly and fix the issues accurately.
    Quote Originally Posted by candyKS
    i agree. "respecting the customer's time" is something quality looks for. i would say to concentrate on what it takes to get a "3" first. for example, make sure you know streamline & are giving the customer accurate information before you try to add in the extras. your call might sound super & you got all the qualities they want for a 5 but if you give the customer incorrect information, that 5 becomes a 2.

    you sound very eager but it takes time to learn everything & get it all down. and thanks for the compliment
    I totally understand what you're both telling me. You also just helped me realize another important skill in communication and analyzing. I'm a "power listener" in which I have the ability to pay attention to key points/details w/ a customer to better help them in a more timely and accurate fashion! OMG this is gonna help me out big time!


    p.s. Is the Interview process more traditional or behavorial? I've been practicing behave becuase it's more common these days.
    Last edited by JJ_MobileOR; 03-25-2006 at 07:10 AM.

Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast

Bookmarks