Thread: E815 "Message Expired" Error Picture Messaging

Phone
    BlackBerry Pearl
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

E815 "Message Expired" Error Picture Messaging

Alright, I searched and didn't find anything, which is a little surprising. Verizon support has been useless in solving this problem.

So anyway, I got a picture message from a friend, and it showed up as a text message in my phone on the 18th of March with an expiration date of the 22nd. So I opened the message and clicked on the right hand button to download the message, but it says that the message is expired. It does try to connect to the data network before giving me this error, but I can't figure out wha the problem is. I have confirmed with Verizon that picture messaging in enabled on my account and that everything should work fine, but I can't figure out how to download the message and get around the error. Any thoughts? The phone's been seem edited, but all I did was enable the extended Bluetooth profile.

Thanks in advance,
    Brad.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S IV 16 GB Black
    Carrier
    U.S. Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by falconbrad
    Alright, I searched and didn't find anything, which is a little surprising. Verizon support has been useless in solving this problem.

So anyway, I got a picture message from a friend, and it showed up as a text message in my phone on the 18th of March with an expiration date of the 22nd. So I opened the message and clicked on the right hand button to download the message, but it says that the message is expired. It does try to connect to the data network before giving me this error, but I can't figure out wha the problem is. I have confirmed with Verizon that picture messaging in enabled on my account and that everything should work fine, but I can't figure out how to download the message and get around the error. Any thoughts? The phone's been seem edited, but all I did was enable the extended Bluetooth profile.

Thanks in advance,
    Brad.
    I've never seen that. Usually when that happens the message has expired. Have your buddy send the pic over again.

Corey