Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MicroSD=Transflash, Mini SD is NOT Transflash

Device(s)
    Motorola Z6m
    Carrier(s)
    MTS Sucks
    Feedback Score

Transflash USB key $5

Looking for a cheap way to transfer data into and out of your transflash card? And all for $5 USD including shipping.

Link
    To finish first you must first finish or finish on top of a finnish girl - something like that.

Device(s)
    Samsung SGH-D820
    Carrier(s)
    Optus AU
    Feedback Score
    That... is... brilliant.

Device(s)
    V3C RAZR
    Carrier(s)
    Altel
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    LG Optimus T (my first smartphone)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile EM+ FTW
    Feedback Score
    If there were any additional confirmation needed that Trans Flash and MicroSD are the same... I just got a MicroSD card from surpluscomputers.com. My Samsung t609 has a slot on the side marked "microSD". I put in the card, and a new icon appears: a little memory card with the letters "TF".

And FWIW, I got my card (128MB) for $10.99, free shipping. surpluscomputers.com (I won't hotlink out of respect for the board) has very low prices, decent customer service, often free but somewhat slow USPS shipping, and sometimes bizarre selection. If you can wait a few extra days for your goodies, they're a good bet -- I've ordered stuff from them about a half-dozen times.

Device(s)
    Nokia E65
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone UK
    Feedback Score
    When I got my new phone last week,
    it said MicroSD on the cap, I didn't think my old Transflash would be the same,
    but hey there the blooming same thing hahaha

Carrier(s)
    Orange
    Feedback Score
    ive got a d600 and looking for a transflash/microSD for it, wheres the best/cheapest place in the uk for them? havnt seen many about

Device(s)
    Nokia 5300
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I go to spoofee.com for all of my online needs. They haven't had a good mircoSD/TF deal in a few weeks, sadly. They did have 1gb's ones going for about $10 if I remember so.

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    it looks MicroSD is best flash memory.
    it have adapter to covert to SD and MS duo. if it could covert to M2 , that would be best one!

Device(s)
    Samsung T629
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So micro SD = Transflash. What about memory cards that say MiniSD? Are they the same as Micro?

Device(s)
    Black Metal E50
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    If you bothered to read the title of the thread, it bluntly states that a microSD=Transflash and that a MiniSD is NOT a transflash, its bigger. SD>MiniSD>MicroSD in terms of size.

Device(s)
    Samsung T629
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ok thanks grumpy lol. I should have asked is MiniSD compatible to all cell phones like microSD cards are? I have a T629. Thanks. Sorry for "not reading the thread" lol.

Device(s)
    Black Metal E50
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    haha, sorry bro, but sometimes alot of people just ask dumb questions w/o searching or making a honest effort to learn. I didn't mean to come across as a complete douche, only half a douche:P They are compatiable w/ all cell phones that accept that medium of memory.

Device(s)
    Samsung T629
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    But I am trying to find out of the T629 accepts that medium of memory. I know for the most part an microSd is compatible. I just have not read about anyone using a MiniSD. Thanks for your responses.

Device(s)
    T-629
    Feedback Score
    No it's not the same i have the t-629 the mini just could not fit look at the picture http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=886833

Device(s)
    Samsung T629
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks. The reason I am not sure is becuase I have never owned any memory card for a cell phone, digital camera, etc. But I will be ordering a 1gb and 2gb microSd memory card today for my cell phones. Thanks. You have been a big help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast