Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 13 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola V3C – New Software 01.15.04P

Device(s)
    Personal - Too Many.. see link in my signature
    Carrier(s)
    Personal - Verizon Wireless (CDMA) |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kermalou
    i just got a refurb with .04 on it and cant download my pics from MPT anymore, should i go to .02 and then have then update it to .04? any other solutions?
    If you are just using MPT, you could just seem edit the phone instead... its quicker and less risky... (see the link in my sig.)
    Verizon Wireless Customer Council Member
    Verizon PHONE Hacking Info & How To's click -> HERE, <-- If you have suggestions PM me
    Need Help? PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS instead of PM'ing me!!
    Read -> An Open Letter to those who PM me for help!

New to forums? -> Posting and you! <-a MUST Watch for all!!

Equipment I Have/USE click here, Phone Labs Dock-N-Talk...

Device(s)
    VX 8100
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have version GATW_01.05.04... is this the same as te GATW_01.05.04p software?

I went to verizon yesterday to have an update and they told me there was not any new software available.

thanks!
    LGs ROCK

Device(s)
    Motorola Q9c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Gatw_01.05.04

Yes, I think it is the same. Do you have the file for download?

Device(s)
    VX 8100
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Hello

No, it already came on my phone. I was just reading that there was gatw_01.15.04p, so I thought maybe there was an upgrade. Sorry

You can go to the verizon store and they will do it for free. You can try doing a google search.

Thanks!!

Device(s)
    LG 9900 "EnV"
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (on all)
    Feedback Score
    i got my phone replaced today... it came with the new firmware but the sticker on the back said 03...

btw, obex didnt work, and i didnt feel like downgrading to 02 then go back to the store to get 04, so i flashed to alltel 04
    You look better on MySpace

Feedback Score

Quick Question.

I HAVE A RAZR V3C, I JUST GOT IT IT IS VERSION.04.......WHAT SOFTWARE CAN I USE TO DOWNGRADE TO .02 THEN GO GET IT FLASHED AT A VERIZON STORE TO UPDATE IT TO .04.

I NEED EXACT STEPS OR A LINK TO A SITE THAT WILL GIVE ME SOFTWARE THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD AND USE TO DOWNGRADE MY FONE FROM A .04 TO A .02 IN ORDER TO ENABLE OBEX FOR FILE TRANSFERRS FROM PC TO FONE.???

ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I can read you just fine with norm font, no need to shout.

Okay, since this was your first post, I am going to tell you to check out Mark_Ventura's page. Just find any post he posted, at the bottom on his post, you'd see a link to click which says: HERE. Good luck.

Device(s)
    RAZR V3C
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score

Seems? Madam, I know not this seeming! (Wm Shakespeare)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Venture
    You don't use MSU to actually EDIT the seem... you use MSU to get the phone into the state where P2KSeem for V710 can connect to the phone...

P2KSeem for V710 is what you use to edit the seem...

I didn't get to write up any instructions for my pages yet... HOWEVER on my SEEM EDIT page, there is a "prep-work" section that has a link to the preliminary MSU instructions for installing/configuring MSU to the point where P2KSeem can connect...

As usual, your advice was right on the mark (no pun). I was able to edit and save, did as you suggested and turned the phone off for a while then back on.

Problem is, some edits seemed to work better than others. One glaring example: I took a look at an edited file (Goldmember's link from your site, I believe), and saw an edit to change the backlight times. I incorporated that change, and now have the choices of 20, 40 or 60 seconds. Problem is, choosing 20 gives me 5, 40 gives me 10, and 60 gives me 20 seconds. Did I miss a step? (I notice no one ever mentions the "restart phone " button on the P2KSeem UI).

--Rick

Device(s)
    TBolt, DroidX, Incredible, Droid1, Omnia II, HTC Imagio, BB Tour, BB Storm,Touch,Dare,Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    VZW - Headsets:
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rmwurster
    As usual, your advice was right on the mark (no pun). I was able to edit and save, did as you suggested and turned the phone off for a while then back on.

Problem is, some edits seemed to work better than others. One glaring example: I took a look at an edited file (Goldmember's link from your site, I believe), and saw an edit to change the backlight times. I incorporated that change, and now have the choices of 20, 40 or 60 seconds. Problem is, choosing 20 gives me 5, 40 gives me 10, and 60 gives me 20 seconds. Did I miss a step? (I notice no one ever mentions the "restart phone " button on the P2KSeem UI).

--Rick
    The Backlight edit is quite odd. Here is the only detailed explanation that I've seen. This is from the E815/V710, but it is probably the same for the V3c:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...03#post5213274

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey
    I can read you just fine with norm font, no need to shout.

Okay, since this was your first post, I am going to tell you to check out Mark_Ventura's page. Just find any post he posted, at the bottom on his post, you'd see a link to click which says: HERE. Good luck.
    um... it Venture... Mark_Venture....

Device(s)
    Samsung SCH-a670 (second one, great phone but no bells or whistles)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    I just got a Pink RAZR V3C for my wife. It came with ".04". I have no idea about OBEX or any of the other stuff. This my first Motorola in about 4 years and definitely my first bluetooth device.

In my opinion the orange screen isn't bad.

On a side note and for what it's worth. The Verizon salesman said not to expect the new V3M until they sell out of the current model probably next month. Not confirmed just what he said.

Device(s)
    V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Where to get GATW_01.OF.04 ?

Right here
    http://rapidshare.de/files/20239756/...p_off.zip.html

I have upgraded and seems to work fine.

Chuckh
    Last edited by chuckh; 05-13-2006 at 06:17 PM.

Feedback Score
    Could someone point me to a link or website on how to flash the phone with the new firmware myself? I downloaded it from the link above, now how do I get it into the phone? THX

Device(s)
    KRZR K1m VZW
    Carrier(s)
    VERIZON
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckh
    Right here
    http://rapidshare.de/files/20239756/...p_off.zip.html

I have upgraded and seems to work fine.

Chuckh
    Has anyone else used this flash yet? it looks kinda small
    I had vzw flash my phone to .04, but I wanna give Alltel .04 a shot again
    so just in case i have to bring it back in again, I wanna be able to flash to vzw .04
    I'm still getting the "registering apps" thing and GIN and now my mobile web is shot
    wtoast

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wtoast
    Has anyone else used this flash yet? it looks kinda smal
    there was discussion earlier in this thread.. speculating that the Verizon .04 firmware was more of a "patch" than a "full" firmware update.. that could explain its small size...

Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 13 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast